Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i found last night and during the scratch card thing was Katie and Harvey using stock phrases
Last night she said "you're a ....." and both times Harvey finished the sentence with profanity, 1st was bastard and 2nd was git. I found that unusual, not that he used the language but the context. It was almost as if he was used to hearing these slurs about himself. He didn't become upset like he did when she called him a plonker though.
Did anyone else notice this?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
They are all pathetic bints and it is time the program was cancelled their sychophancy knows no bounds whatsoever. I presume they have been told that she will be a special envoy on disability issues or something in the not too distant future... sounds about right.
That's why they need replacing these women..we need to see women who represent the opinions of the majority...
We need respectful role models for our next generation...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IF she had allowed Dwight to be part of his life she certainly would not have been able to use Harvey as she has. She saw pound signs from the off. I'm fairly certain she's only banged on about the door being open to Dwight as Harvey approached 16 & beyond.....when the money will be have stopped 🙄.
According to this from 2002 it's only just stopped, makes you wonder about timing.

Personally I think she's playing a blinder, whatever anyone thinks of her. Look at the positive press she's getting today - suddenly she's Mother Theresa. So there will be massive pressure on the college now to take Harvey as it's in the public's very teary eye. And if they don't she'll get all the sympathy... and possibly a GoFundMe....? Just a thought... [/QUOTE]

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What i found last night and during the scratch card thing was Katie and Harvey using stock phrases
Last night she said "you're a ....." and both times Harvey finished the sentence with profanity, 1st was bastard and 2nd was git. I found that unusual, not that he used the language but the context. It was almost as if he was used to hearing these slurs about himself. He didn't become upset like he did when she called him a plonker though.
Did anyone else notice this?
Yes I did BM. I think she talks to him like this constantly. I'm sure she is where he got the 'bleep' swear word from as well. It is what she called the mums and Michelle in the playground from Jett and Bunnys school which she is now barred from.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes I did BM. I think she talks to him like this constantly. I'm sure she is where he got the 'bleep' swear word from as well. It is what she called the mums and Michelle in the playground from Jett and Bunnys school which she is now barred from.
Remember that classic clip when Harvey tells Peter Andre to duck off? Where did he learn that from?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That's why they need replacing these women..we need to see women who represent the opinions of the majority...
We need respectful role models for our next generation...
They actally said 'You can't question she's a wonderful mother'. She's lost custody of 4 of her 5 kids and now Harvey the last one, looks like he's gone the same way. Love to hear what they think constitutes a bad mother? WTF is going on?????

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Remember that classic clip when Harvey tells Peter Andre to duck off? Where did he learn that from?
I don't remember, was he small at the time? Its not great is it.
My non swearing parents were horrified when I developed a potty mouth, it was coming from my child minders family who thought it was funny to teach a small child bad language. They had me throwing my Teddy up in the air shouting "duck Annie bear" its quite funny now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't remember, was he small at the time? Its not great is it.
The clip was put on youtube 3 Feb 2008 so he really has been a potty mouth most of his life.
Great Mothering skills Katie, many people have forgotten some of the things Harvey has said.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The clip was put on youtube 3 Feb 2008 so he really has been a potty mouth most of his life.
Great Mothering skills Katie, many people have forgotten some of the things Harvey has said.
Oh dear god! When I was looking for it on YouTube I discovered a Harry Hill skit of KP, PA and Harvey, I cannot believe what I've just seen. I'm truly shocked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh dear god! When I was looking for it on YouTube I discovered a Harry Hill skit of KP, PA and Harvey, I cannot believe what I've just seen. I'm truly shocked.
Do you know - she would have been a great Spitting Image puppet - just a pair of talking breasts! One for @Pom Bear - my fave corgi ❤ .

😂😂😂😫😭😭😭 “fanny like a yawning hippo” has just killed me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yup it was great image and all that never ending watery shite coming out a hippo's bum...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I did watch the interview and I get where you’re coming from about him being calm and collected but young kids need love not money. IMO if he wanted to be in his life like he said he did he would of never stopped fighting to be, anything less as a parent is just not acceptable in my book.
I think he stated that he did frequently visit him when he was younger and also he was disappointed that he was never able to introduce him to his family. Seeing exactly how she has been for the last 5 or 6 relationships she disposes of people easily once they don't suit her purposes but is happy to use them to continue to make money. One of the things said was that Harvey was not as disabled as Katie has made out compared to a lot of people.

There are two sides to every story and my interpretation is that Katie made things difficult with visitation. Dwight gave money directly to katie's mum for years to care for him. To portray her as some kind of super hero single parent when the reality is that she has spent thousands on countless holiday's with whoever is flame of the month at that time with no Harvey in sight. He is simple a prop for her to remain relevant and bring in some cash.

Reactions: 12
Its a pity Harvey couldn't be the next balloon boy. Remember him? What was he said on live television "you told me to do this.... for the show"

Reactions: 4
Ooh where was that taken? Thanks you detective Emeline - you are awarded the Tattler 🔍 gtz ;) . If you say 'a beach' I'll be less impressed he he.
Not sure,ive been googling old articles about Dwight and slapper and it was in one

Reactions: 5
Its Katie Price world I think. I came across it a couple of weeks ago as she had reposted some old singing videos they had shared. You wouldn't believe what Hopkins was saying. Ah dear
Didnt the Two Toxic Katie’s do CBB together? I don’t have hate in my heart for anyone but Katie Hopkins makes me come pretty close I can remember my son showing me a YouTube video by a guy call Josh Peiters and they conned her into thinking she had won some award and she fell for it hook line and sinker and proceeded to go along where she actually started spewing her disgustingly racist rhetoric as she thought she was among like minded people, yet they just filmed it and put it up onYouTube. Oh, btw Katie my oldest son is called Tyler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.