Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic.

I don't know where I read or watched this but some wannabe wags went to extraordinary means to get pregnant with a footballers baby. Putting holes in condoms and fishing them out of the bin.
Great minds think alike 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think you should feel sorry for Dwight, he is not known for being a very nice person, in fact he is more nasty than Katie. On top of this he didn't want Harvey to begin with.
Tbh I wasn’t too struck on being a mum the second time around....glad I am now and doesn’t diminish anything I feel for my child. You haven’t heard the FULL story from Dwight. If you have a look around, you’ll find it. He’s far better than she’s ever painted him to be.

Reactions: 16
I said similar a few threads back and I still do agree with you, but the situation is much more complex than that. I think Dwight chose the easiest option here, I don't think it was as much to do with Harvey but more to do with KP. The relationship and access soured after her marriage to Pete, she would have been seen by many as stable and possibly because of Harveys health issues and disabilities access with Dwight would have been limited.
I would hope that now he could build a relationship with his adult son. I'm sure the red tops are camped on his doorstep today.
That's what she was doing, she shut Dwight out so she could claim he was a rubbish father and wanted Peter to adopt Harvey........but Dwight said no 👍

Reactions: 17
I agree with everything said about Katie on this thread she’s absolutely vile don’t get me wrong, but as for Dwight yes we’ll agree to disagree 😊 hopefully when Harvey goes to his new college he can start living some sort of normal happy life he deserves.
What new college? He hasn't be accepted anywhere although she tries to make it appear otherwise... the cost is £350k per year. A local authority has to budget for that out of mightily reduced funding. Ten kids with special needs could get £35k per year help - one or ten - how many would you help? She has money somewhere... I would help 10 personally as I have read enough posts on here from people who have kids with problems who deserve respite - not 3 weeks in the Maldives but just some bleeping help.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That's what she was doing, she shut Dwight out so she could claim he was a rubbish father and wanted Peter to adopt Harvey........but Dwight said no 👍
And unfortunately she would have been fully supported in doing so if she went down the legal route, all for Harvey of course and not parental alienation at all, no siree.
We can see how that stability turned out, how many step daddies has Harvey had.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And unfortunately she would have been fully supported in doing so if she went down the legal route, all for Harvey of course and not parental alienation at all, no siree.
We can see how that stability turned out, how many step daddies has Harvey had.
Spot on Big Mav!

Reactions: 12
Where is he?
Where is he?
He was in bed with her last night with his beady, furtive, sly eyes wearing his Ali G Pajamas. She'd just out of soaking herself in creosote. Bright orange, gives The Donald a run for his money in the orange stakes. Mind you, his comb over of his bald patches is better than Skankys. She tried to get him to make her a cup of tea (yeah right) before watching 'her documentary'. He looked well pissed off and refused. Must be because he couldn't get his 'I don't want fame or attention' mug in on the action. Clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Controversial.
I don't think she wants him to go to college.
I don't think she wants to look after him either, in her own way and on her own terms she does look after him, but thats not enough.

Reactions: 13
He was in bed with her last night with his beady, furtive, sly eyes wearing his Ali G Pajamas. She'd just out of soaking herself in creosote. Bright orange, gives The Donald a run for his money in the orange stakes. Mind you, his comb over of his bald patches is better than Skankys. She tried to get him to make her a cup of tea (yeah right) before watching 'her documentary'. He looked well pissed off and refused. Must be because he couldn't get his 'I don't want fame or attention' mug in on the action. Clown.
More like he is so bored of the whole stupid 'make Katie a martyr' love train.

Real men don't wear jimmy jammies - he's a complete bell end, dick wad, duck wit whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought he came across as a bit evil and a lot resentful last night. He's over it, probably because he wasn't featured in the doc, which was a good move for the PR spin but not for Carl's massive ego.

I thought he came across as a bit evil and a lot resentful last night. He's over it, probably because he wasn't featured in the doc, which was a good move for the PR spin but not for Carl's massive ego.
Maybe we have come to the last piece on the toilet roll that is 'Cole'...?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Part of me wants to watch the programme but I'm scared my already high blood pressure will go through the roof if I do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He's a lot evil. Believe me I've been on the receiving end and the police were involved.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don't think he gives two hoots about Harvey to be honest. I get the impression out of sight out of mind, I don't know why, just a feeling. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Part of me wants to watch the programme but I'm scared my already high blood pressure will go through the roof if I do.
You should watch it, I didn't shout at the ipad or anything. I was fully immersed in her "story"
Do you know what kicked me back into reality?
The bloody big saucepan on the table but you have to watch right to the end to see it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.