Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kp kp kp kp

(trying to hide this off topic comment!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, they really made me smile. You're all very kind. We had a perfect day, absolutely lovely, filled with laughter and love.
And cake.
Please don't reply, so the thread doesn't get further derailed)

Kp kp kp kp etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Welcome to the Katie Price filter show

Only a muppet would do that to a child

image filtering your child to look different on open forums is as an out right insult and disgrace

does no one in her inner circle say anything to her

it's like an indirect version of stage white/black face but done deliberately to cause reactions from others not humour which was not funny then either

i find this as insulting as i did the black and white mistral shows in the past :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I find it offensive and cruel when she does it to her eldest daughter. P is at the age where she needs her confidence building, not being demolished by her mother who only wants P to be seen with a face plastered in make-up and then filtered like a disguise. She's always been vile to P and P is too young and trusting to know it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Also filtered herself as a child and her father. Surprised KFP hasn’t followed suit yet…
Yeah, sillicunt, am sure she'll do the same with the latest la'sinkyjizzspawn too, they all think it's normal and acceptable, bloody awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wanky and Skanky are on a train ride with Harvey and the poor surviving dogs. He’s gone a funny shade of Orange and looks like he wants to be anywhere else in the world but there! 😂😂
On the subject of trains .. what happened to the so called 8 part tv series harvey was “supposed” to have done?

Reactions: 30
Saying he has Prader Willi syndrome. Load of crap. He is by nature a large and ungainly young man, by filtering the duck out of him she is making him more open to ridicule. I,d love to put her in a room with all the mothers I worked with who had disabled kids, they,d rip her to shreds.
She only did it because she knew it would get her another day of headlines in the papers.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
On the subject of trains .. what happened to the so called 8 part tv series harvey was “supposed” to have done?
Didn't know he had been signed up for this. I was wondering about the free rail pass he was gifted after the BBC documentary (was it a 1 yr pass? I can't remember) - has he used it yet. I can't see KP accompanying him on his free journeys without monetising it even further by making a Youtube series, making it all about her again.

Reactions: 22
Wanky and Skanky are on a train ride with Harvey and the poor surviving dogs. He’s gone a funny shade of Orange and looks like he wants to be anywhere else in the world but there! 😂😂
Hes the same colour as the train seats! He used to coordinate clothing to industrial furnishing, now its his face

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's brilliant! He looks so unhappy :LOL: and also a bit like he's having an allergic reaction with swollen eyes, bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I find it offensive and cruel when she does it to her eldest daughter. P is at the age where she needs her confidence building, not being demolished by her mother who only wants P to be seen with a face plastered in make-up and then filtered like a disguise. She's always been vile to P and P is too young and trusting to know it.
Agree I think Junior has wised up to KP's narcissicm but that Princess has not.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Nearly cried laughing at this comment about Cole. He’s been tangoed! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I got this weekend bang on 🤣 Cotswold farm park and ride on a train. SB looks well excited! Although they are breaking the rules by having THREE dogs with them, maybe that’s why Captain is in a carrier, Buddy and Sid on the seats…also not allowed….

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Feel sorry for the poor sod.Hes stuck on a train with KP doing her “ Do you love it Harv, DO YOU HARVE” routine for at least an hour.
There’s so much filter going on he looks as if he’s been sandblasted.
I know he will never be popular enough to bring out his own doll,but, if it did, this would be the template.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It's a good job his not on a boat otherwise he might turn a strange sink green loooool 😄😄😄😘 x.

Resizer_16538273500271.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It baffles me how any self-respecting adult man can be alright about having filtered photos like that posted on social media, especially seeing as that when they originally got together he was vocal about hating filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is that really him on the train or did Pom filter, he looks sooo weird. Surely no one in their right mind would filter themselves to look like that and then post it online!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.