Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has never been diagnosed with PW - back in my days I worked with a few children with PW. None of them were as overweight as he is. She uses food as a means of keeping him happy. Endless carbonara and carrot cake to keep him quiet. He’s been overweight since he was a toddler so whatever that issue is, it’s not Prada Willi. More lies.

He’s still banging on 😂😂
Proof enough that he doesn't give a flying frig about skanks then :à

Here you are lool 😄😄😄😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

"Yes Madam, Firstly here is our usual modern range in white..."

View attachment 1300801

" We also have the same designs over here in the Vivid range and the Jizz range.. Personally I recommend the Jizz range in the yellow or light green Madam".

View attachment 1300800
Fantastic Pom, and if you purchase before the bank holiday you'll receive a bottle of SB super strength Jiz Busting Spray absolutely free. 😂😂

He is beyond awful.
[/QUOTE]
Busted, that’s why he went for that colour car, to match something else, not his hoodie…. 🤢🤢🤢

Let’s not forget about her threats to the other SB
[/QUOTE]
Worst threat of all is that she's going to marry him (apparently, like when hell freezes over says SB) :LOL:

Something for the two of them to consider.

How many of these do they have?
They've got half of number 5, ie they are just COMMON

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have worked in prison. They will love a proper Celeb in there. All those huge women in there to look after her and guard her. Yeah she will definitely get a book out of it
I’ve worked in the system too, completely agree and they will all totally buy into the ‘mother of the year’ bollocks. She will be living her narcissistic dream in there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Here you are lool 😄😄😄😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

"Yes Madam, Firstly here is our usual modern range in white..."

View attachment 1300801

" We also have the same designs over here in the Vivid range and the Jizz range.. Personally I recommend the Jizz range in the yellow or light green Madam".

View attachment 1300800
Fantastic Pom, and if you purchase before the bank holiday you'll receive a bottle of SB super strength Jiz Busting Spray absolutely free. 😂😂

He is beyond awful.
[/QUOTE]
Busted, that’s why he went for that colour car, to match something else, not his hoodie…. 🤢🤢🤢

[/QUOTE]W0W ~ Sink Boy's 'wrapped' car is perfectly colour co-ordinated to match his hoodie and, er jizz!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she went to Albert’s first birthday party yesterday 🤔

Reactions: 19

He is beyond awful.

[/QUOTE]W0W ~ Sink Boy's 'wrapped' car is perfectly colour co-ordinated to match his hoodie and, er jizz!
[/QUOTE]
Sewer Charles Drury is SB Lozzas bf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How Deep is your sink? How deep is, deep is your plug hole.....I really want to know..... 🎶
Purple Drain....Purrrpple Drain 🎶

Does anybody know if SB is actually fighting in this CMMA contest?
I noticed that the direct question was asked on his inst( a few posts ago), but he never answered. The boxing posts would suggest that his rib is ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw SFP’s IG. She thinks she’s a super model, posing in some god awful clothing. The shoes are just dreadful. Nobody would have a clue who she was, if it wasn’t for her criminal sister. What a family.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thankfully comments are ON.

Welcome to the Katie Price filter show

Only a muppet would do that to a child

image filtering your child to look different on open forums is as an out right insult and disgrace

does no one in her inner circle say anything to her

it's like an indirect version of stage white/black face but done deliberately to cause reactions from others not humour which was not funny then either

i find this as insulting as i did the black and white mistral shows in the past :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Welcome to the Katie Price filter show

Only a muppet would do that to a child

image filtering your child to look different on open forums is as an out right insult and disgrace

does no one in her inner circle say anything to her

it's like an indirect version of stage white/black face but done deliberately to cause reactions from others not humour which was not funny then either

i find this as insulting as i did the black and white mistral shows in the past :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
If you think that's bad, the other sink boys missus is just as bad, she filters her poor baby FFS! They're all at it, they think it's normal to be ashamed of their own childrens' appearance, it's disgusting 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She's tried to make him look like Junior! People are even commenting about that. He looks NOTHING like J FFS!

I love you so much I have to filter your face too!

PErsonally I think the saturation point for Harvey TV shows has already been reached.
Ahhhhh.... Lovely. Showing off her grasp of the English language again.... "his been up all day..." I think possibly she means 'he's' but what the duck do I know....?!!
why are we even interested in all this anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you think that's bad, the other sink boys missus is just as bad, she filters her poor baby FFS! They're all at it, they think it's normal to be ashamed of their own childrens' appearance, it's disgusting 🤬
Who's other sink boys missus

Reactions: 8
I’m glad it’s quiet. I’m going out to the garden for the afternoon, but I’m not wearing my holey stockings and black and pink thong, sadly KP didn’t return them after she borrowed them. I’ll just have to wear my jeans. I don’t think she would recognise anyone as they all seem to filter the pictures. Do you think they go up to the school and tell them they’ve sent the wrong child home - “ I can assure you my kid doesn’t look like that , here’s a picture , now go get him”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Purple Drain....Purrrpple Drain 🎶

Does anybody know if SB is actually fighting in this CMMA contest?
I noticed that the direct question was asked on his inst( a few posts ago), but he never answered. The boxing posts would suggest that his rib is ok.
It was probably trapped wind, that sissy has form for making a fuss about nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.