Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope no one takes this as as a racially motivated post but Harvey now appears to have not also slimmed down a few stone very quickly but is also now a paler skin tone then the mother in that latest pic when in baby pics and younger he was more like Dwight?

Reactions: 30
I hope no one takes this as as a racially motivated post but Harvey now appears to have not also slimmed down a few stone very quickly but is also now a paler skin tone then the mother in that latest pic when in baby pics and younger he was more like Dwight?
It was probably the one with the filter :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Apparently this is now Facebook? AmI having a mental or is this real?

honestly; you people are amazing!

she is bloody horrid!

I have two sons. And two steps sons. Plus cancer of the kidneys. The happiest times were us alone. Harvey doesn’t have the cognitive ability to even know who people are. My step sons at adopted. Their own granny called the whistle. Imagine having to do that? My two are top of the class. We accept functionality for the other two. I am sick to death of the promo of Harvey. Having a disabled child must be awful. She has 5 and none of them live with her. By the timeI was her age I had my first! If you don’t wan’t to keep him up. Don’t keep him up?

I did think the ‘bubbles’ thing earlier in this thread was a bit disgusting. Harvey is black. And that that’s cool. He is also 440lbs with severe life limiting conditions . I’m French Polynesian and very fair skinned . I love it, though. I was allowed to be here! On paper I sound really interesting!

Im not even dark skinned. It is a thing though.

We don’t call black people bubbles. I have ignored. But it was deliberate racism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Apparently this is now Facebook? AmI having a mental or is this real?

honestly; you people are amazing!

she is bloody horrid!

I have two sons. And two steps sons. Plus cancer of the kidneys. The happiest times were us alone. Harvey doesn’t have the cognitive ability to even know who people are. My step sons at adopted. Their own granny called the whistle. Imagine having to do that? My two are top of the class. We accept functionality for the other two. I am sick to death of the promo of Harvey. Having a disabled child must be awful. She has 5 and none of them live with her. By the timeI was her age I had my first! If you don’t wan’t to keep him up. Don’t keep him up?

I did think the ‘bubbles’ thing earlier in this thread was a bit disgusting. Harvey is black. And that that’s cool. He is also 440lbs with severe life limiting conditions . I’m French Polynesian and very fair skinned . I love it, though. I was allowed to be here! On paper I sound really interesting!

Im not even dark skinned. It is a thing though.

We don’t call black people bubbles. I have ignored. But it was deliberate racism.
I think that person has now gone. X

Has someone bought him ‘quote of the day’ bog roll or something?
He’s been to The Works and bought a little book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's a pity he isn't as good looking as he's made himself in this picture, it's such a let-down when you see him live. He could never do a TV series like Pete because he has to monitor his expression and camera angle to try to make the best of himself. Oh....and that ignorant, uneducated voice of his......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They
I'm now daydreaming about having a coloured bath suite like the 1970s. I never thought about it until SB. Maybe he could have a career advertising bath suites. Just imagine him gurning at the camera with his turkey teeth and a cheap suit. "Yes and remember this fantastic suite finished in Jiz Green could be yours for just £399 yes just £399."

I'm now daydreaming about having a coloured bath suite like the 1970s. I never thought about it until SB. Maybe he could have a career advertising bath suites. Just imagine him gurning at the camera with his turkey teeth and a cheap suit. "Yes and remember this fantastic suite finished in Jiz Green could be yours for just £399 yes just £399."
Pom, your magic with SB as a sink salesman please.😆
[/QUOTE]

Here you are lool 😄😄😄😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

"Yes Madam, Firstly here is our usual modern range in white..."

View attachment 1300801

" We also have the same designs over here in the Vivid range and the Jizz range.. Personally I recommend the Jizz range in the yellow or light green Madam".

View attachment 1300800
[/QUOTE]
Fantastic Pom, and if you purchase before the bank holiday you'll receive a bottle of SB super strength Jiz Busting Spray absolutely free. 😂😂

It's a pity he isn't as good looking as he's made himself in this picture, it's such a let-down when you see him live. He could never do a TV series like Pete because he has to monitor his expression and camera angle to try to make the best of himself. Oh....and that ignorant, uneducated voice of his......
He is beyond awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
But, but, he's got a big tattoo of the joker from Batman wot he paid for, he must be well 'ard!

Oh good god, she will not be able to leave Emily alone! Maybe she'll be in prison when it comes out and she'll just keep getting more and more added to her sentence like that Charles Bronson fella?
Emily's got everything Katie hasn't; four children to raise, a fantastic job, the respect of the community, work colleagues, a devoted loving husband, a lovely house, great parents and to top it all, she's naturally beautiful. Poor Katie is no-where near the same league with her JYY trash and sink boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh dear, is Cole sinking into despair?
(Still tap-dancing around the real issues and trying to plug his OF credibility!) ;)

Not to mention his credibility & his self-respect which went down the plug-hole!
Bet he's starting to get that sinking feeling!

Emily's got everything Katie hasn't; four children to raise, a fantastic job, the respect of the community, work colleagues, a devoted loving husband, a lovely house, great parents and to top it all, she's naturally beautiful. Poor Katie is no-where near the same league with her JYY trash and sink boy.
I shall watch it for sure. This is going to bloody annoy the hell out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is this a piss take? 😆
There are some seriously scary deluded fuckwitts that support that con of a woman. Not only was that post cringe af, they are well off the mark. KFP is a narcissistic mother who's own son steers clear of her, lost custody of 4 of them, how in anybodies world is that a good, devoted mother ffs.

Reactions: 27
They
Pom, your magic with SB as a sink salesman please.😆

Here you are lool 😄😄😄😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

"Yes Madam, Firstly here is our usual modern range in white..."

View attachment 1300801

" We also have the same designs over here in the Vivid range and the Jizz range.. Personally I recommend the Jizz range in the yellow or light green Madam".

View attachment 1300800
[/QUOTE]
Fantastic Pom, and if you purchase before the bank holiday you'll receive a bottle of SB super strength Jiz Busting Spray absolutely free. 😂😂

He is beyond awful.
[/QUOTE]
Busted, that’s why he went for that colour car, to match something else, not his hoodie…. 🤢🤢🤢

Let’s not forget about her threats to the other SB

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why is that written in the past tense? I had 20 years instead of it’s been 20 amazing years. off somewhere Katie??
I doubt she's planning to abandon her only current source of positive attention, she's just unable to use the present perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have worked in prison. They will love a proper Celeb in there. All those huge women in there to look after her and guard her. Yeah she will definitely get a book out of it

• Sad
  • Angry
Of course, there is one thing that Katie has that Emily hasn't: a drug habit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It‘s clearly hit a nerve with KP as she’s now trying to belittle/justify it. You’re got to be some kind of sick mother to think your child’s photo needs filtering, let alone your disabled child to make them look more pleasing to you.
I don't filter anything apart from coffee.
There is no justifying her thinking she needs to alter the appearance of her son just because she uses three thousand of them running concurrently on Herself :(

I was wondering is some of it due to his medical conditions - I'm no doctor but wondering even if H was fed a healthy diet and exercised moderately, would he still have 'weight issues'
Not helped though by being given 8 portion carrot cakes or family sized bags of crisps to shut him up, oh and taking him to fast food places when she can be bothered to see him to fuill him up with junk

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I don't filter anything apart from coffee.
There is no justifying her thinking she needs to alter the appearance of her son just because she uses three thousand of them running concurrently on Herself :(
She probably even showed Harvey and said ‘oh Harvey look how lovely you look’ 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.