Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying he has Prader Willi syndrome. Load of crap. He is by nature a large and ungainly young man, by filtering the duck out of him she is making him more open to ridicule. I,d love to put her in a room with all the mothers I worked with who had disabled kids, they,d rip her to shreds.
He has never been diagnosed with PW - back in my days I worked with a few children with PW. None of them were as overweight as he is. She uses food as a means of keeping him happy. Endless carbonara and carrot cake to keep him quiet. He’s been overweight since he was a toddler so whatever that issue is, it’s not Prada Willi. More lies.

He’s still banging on 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He has never been diagnosed with PW - back in my days I worked with a few children with PW. None of them were as overweight as he is. She uses food as a means of keeping him happy. Endless carbonara and carrot cake to keep him quiet. He’s been overweight since he was a toddler so whatever that issue is, it’s not Prada Willi. More lies.

He’s still banging on 😂😂
Has someone bought him ‘quote of the day’ bog roll or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
"I had 20 amazing years with it just being me and Harvey, with me being his absolute constant person in his life and never letting him down".

20 years just me and Harvey......what a slap on the face for Pete and KB. 😾
That is utter bullshit and insulting on every level.

Reactions: 21
That is utter bullshit and insulting on every level.
Isn't it....I'm not a real fan of any of the ex's but I respect them a lot more because they are much better parents to the children. Unfortunately they were birthed by the worst mother in the world 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Curry night, think they are the only ones in the restaurant (her eating has probably driven them out) and she appears to be losing her nose in the filters 🤣
Hair looks a bit of a mess compared to an hour ago filming OF
Ah yes, Cole definitely has the look of love there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😁 😁 😁 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if SB actually has any thoughts of his own? All he seems able to do is post stupid, meaningless quotes. He seems to be completely devoid of any personality. He has spent 2 years of his life following KP around, and now pretends to be a hard man fighter who thinks people want to see him wanking into a sink!!! What a strange creature he is, a complete tosser in all areas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Curry night, think they are the only ones in the restaurant (her eating has probably driven them out) and she appears to be losing her nose in the filters 🤣
Hair looks a bit of a mess compared to an hour ago filming OF
OMG is the second picture from the chamber of horrors 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.