Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I had 20 amazing years with it just being me and Harvey, with me being his absolute constant person in his life and never letting him down".

20 years just me and Harvey......what a slap on the face for Pete and KB. 😾
duck me, if she spouts this in court she,ll get done for perjury

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you, love! I don't know how that info passed me by. Too busy being a gobshite! :oops: :D

That makes sense, though. She really was on a downward spiral at the point, wasn't she. The kids must have been so young. I hope to god they don't remember that period of her/their life!
Very welcome my lovely ☺ 😘 x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know - but I am guessing after Slapgate it went down to a 2 hours supervised visit on a Weds afternoon for J & B - I don’t know what P & J do now but neither have been visible with her for a while now. She can’t see any of the kids when Sink Boy is in tow.
Imagine putting a bloke before your kids like that.
It's the scummiest thing a woman can do. Those babies didn't ask to be brought into the world....she wanted them! A bit like she wanted all those animals she discarded, she's done the same with her kids. I think it's the thing I dislike her for most.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He really is an A Class prick 🙄 ’if it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you’ the only changes that will happen where he’s concerned is if someone rearranges his face and perhaps they will in the handbag fight he's entered. He‘s another one with a peanut for a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saying he has Prader Willi syndrome. Load of crap. He is by nature a large and ungainly young man, by filtering the duck out of him she is making him more open to ridicule. I,d love to put her in a room with all the mothers I worked with who had disabled kids, they,d rip her to shreds.
Or as my OH would say, rip her head off and tit in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's the scummiest thing a woman can do. Those babies didn't ask to be brought into the world....she wanted them! A bit like she wanted all those animals she discarded, she's done the same with her kids. I think it's the thing I dislike her for most.
Interestingly enough this came up in my Instagram feed
20220528_225608.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There isn’t a maternal bone in her body. Or a caring one. Puppies and babies are a short fix for her, once she has got the photo shoots/attention she needs they are thrown on the scrapheap. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Saying he has Prader Willi syndrome. Load of crap. He is by nature a large and ungainly young man, by filtering the duck out of him she is making him more open to ridicule. I,d love to put her in a room with all the mothers I worked with who had disabled kids, they,d rip her to shreds.
I work with a guy who actually has PW. He is 6’3 and is not heavy at all. He actually is very athletic. However, he has to be carefully monitored around food. He would eat whatever he could find. It’s just a matter of what had been allowed all of poor Harvey’s life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
"I had 20 amazing years with it just being me and Harvey, with me being his absolute constant person in his life and never letting him down".

Yes, it's called "Being a Parent," Katie - there are no medals for this. It's what we all do, without crowing about it on Instagram.
Why is that written in the past tense? I had 20 years instead of it’s been 20 amazing years. off somewhere Katie??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.