Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it is that Cotswold farm park, where they have been a few times, has Henllehall Hall stopped the freebies. The story is in the Mail about filtering his picture.
I've just seen the Mail story, my comment got a mention, FAME at last!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just reading some of the comments on KPโ€™s IG account ๐Ÿคฏ I donโ€˜t think Iโ€™ve ever seen so many immature, deranged and thick worshippers as KP has. I donโ€™t think theyโ€™ve a functioning brain between the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Katie Price #174 - Katie's a BUM for filtering her SON.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just reading some of the comments on KPโ€™s IG account ๐Ÿคฏ I donโ€˜t think Iโ€™ve ever seen so many immature, deranged and thick worshippers as KP has elsewhere. I donโ€™t think theyโ€™ve a functioning brain between the lot of them.
They are just as bad on FB, makes me want to throw up. ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 20
Just reading some of the comments on KPโ€™s IG account ๐Ÿคฏ I donโ€˜t think Iโ€™ve ever seen so many immature, deranged and thick worshippers as KP has. I donโ€™t think theyโ€™ve a functioning brain between the lot of them.
Vomit inducing comments, totally derranged,

Agreed. My daughter's dog has just had to have surgery on her leg, it cost $6500! Can you imagine KP spending that on a dog? Of course she would try and scrounge it for free from someone.[/QUOTE ]

Eurgh it makes me so angry!! Why can't people like her realise owning animals is not a right it's a honor! Abuse or negligence of any animal is absorbant, obviously your daughter is a good loving owner x
Is this a piss take? ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข Holy duck ...I'm speechless!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can I ask the more knowledgeable Krusties amongst us....how long has it been that she's had no custody of the kids? Is it Pre-sinky or is it a relatively new thing? Did Princess and Junior voluntarily go to live with Pete or was that a custody order, too? It occurred to me earlier that I have no clue about any of that.

Reactions: 16
Can I ask the more knowledgeable Krusties amongst us....how long has it been that she's had no custody of the kids? Is it Pre-sinky or is it a relatively new thing? Did Princess and Junior voluntarily go to live with Pete or was that a custody order, too? It occurred to me earlier that I have no clue about any of that.
Around about the time that she was on the I love coke holiday she had lost custody and was required to have regular drug tests to see her children. That was over 3 years ago so it's been a while.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Skum article, apologies if posted before, I couldn't find it.

Saying he has Prader Willi syndrome. Load of crap. He is by nature a large and ungainly young man, by filtering the duck out of him she is making him more open to ridicule. I,d love to put her in a room with all the mothers I worked with who had disabled kids, they,d rip her to shreds.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Reminds me of how I used to fight with my brother when I was about 9!!
But, but, he's got a big tattoo of the joker from Batman wot he paid for, he must be well 'ard!

Ooooh canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ she will be fuming. ๐Ÿ‘
Oh good god, she will not be able to leave Emily alone! Maybe she'll be in prison when it comes out and she'll just keep getting more and more added to her sentence like that Charles Bronson fella?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Around about the time that she was on the I love coke holiday she had lost custody and was required to have regular drug tests to see her children. That was over 3 years ago so it's been a while.
Thank you, love! I don't know how that info passed me by. Too busy being a gobshite! :oops: :D

That makes sense, though. She really was on a downward spiral at the point, wasn't she. The kids must have been so young. I hope to god they don't remember that period of her/their life!

• Heart
She has been quite reserved with her postings of H today, just one of him sleeping and the other filtered to f*ck. Usually there would be far more, I do wonder if the college or another authority have had a word and are keeping an eye on what she posts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I donโ€™t know - but I am guessing after Slapgate it went down to a 2 hours supervised visit on a Weds afternoon for J & B - I donโ€™t know what P & J do now but neither have been visible with her for a while now. She canโ€™t see any of the kids when Sink Boy is in tow.
Imagine putting a bloke before your kids like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.