Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is infamous not famous. He will always be referred to as ‘sink boy’, known for pulling his KnobGoblin’ and squirting green infected semen into the porcelain 🤮. Jeez wonder what’s his family & mates are thinking ? Nobodies going to want to buy a car from him. I wouldn’t even want to touch the steering wheel, knowing what his hands have been doing. He’s depraved and desperate. There really are going to be huge fireworks when these 2 cretins finally go their separate ways. This is going to be the worse split of all her poor mugs. I don’t believe they have any relationship. I can only assume his court case is what’s keeping this sham going. Both could destroy each other with the dirt they have. He knows most of her money cons, lies and drug addiction. Is he supplying her drugs? She’s getting them from someone, who’s the dealer? Dangerous lifestyle they’re involved in. The disaster classes seem a bit suspicious too. The outgoing with travel, petrol, flights etc, seem more than KFP is getting from so few customers. BH will be interesting. Will a forensic accountant be investigating her in/outgoings & assets, including Harvey’s trust fund & earnings? I hope so. Everything about KFP & Crawl is fishy.
He's an even bigger joke than her. At least she was actually famous once upon a time. I can't help wondering if she comments on his SB status. Something to goad him about. I bet he's earned about £16.50 this month. What on earth must his family think of him being SB. Never has there been a bigger fool on the Z lister scene than him. If I was him I'd be paranoid somebody was going to shout "Sink Boy" at that fight. I don't understand why so much of him hanging around depends on the DV farce. Tbh it's been so long I've forgotten half of it. I bet she's getting grubbier by the day. It's been said many times that sometimes she absolutely stinks. How awful for somebody in the public eye.

Reactions: 36
That's it, I'm "reaching out" to #horsham matters to give them some advice on keeping Skanky away. Seriously, community service is meant to punish the offender, not the charitable cause🙈
I bet she did F all actual work too, probably just sat around talking the whole time, or on her phone to her mates.

Reactions: 29
Really? Finally treated like a real person? Who exactly, was forcing you not to engage in volunteering and generally being a decent person before? You could have done this at any time in your life but you only did so when court-ordered. Only when the prospect of your constant nails / tanning / hair extensions / holidays and drug driving lifestyle has the potential to be stopped.

This is the typical abuser, promising to change so they can come back into your house and beat the living shite out of you all over again. No-one's
buying it Skank. Carry on having the best year of your life in 2022, hopefully in a cell.

View attachment 1296695
Cynical old me thinks she's probably doing this as part of her community service.

Reactions: 14
Cynical old me thinks she's probably doing this as part of her community service.
I'm lost doing what

skanky i don't know how your mental health has benefited while doing community service

being reminded you are a scummy law breaker and supposedly being punished by attending makes you feel better

you make me bleeping laugh

you do not come across as someone who repents their sins

the more you breath the more you take breath from the deserving

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought somebody on here said that you can't do it all in one big block though, you have to do a few hours a week so it is over a fairly long period of time. I guess she could have done 10 hours a week but she was in thailand for 3 weeks straight plus now all over the country for plaster class etc.
So looking at the timeline. We are about 22 weeks since January . Take the 3 weeks off she was away leaves leaves 19 weeks. I reckon she’s done 7 hour shifts so she only needed to go in once a week for 1/2 that time - so def doable. She wasn’t allowed to advertise she was attending. She likely said she had to do full days as she was self employed and work was irregular hours . It’s surprised me tbh but good on her. Now she just needs to become self aware and truly apologise for past behaviour , do whatever sentence is given. It’s the only way she can redeem herself and continue in the public eye as a credible personality. But I can’t see her managing to go that far . So sadly her career will still be circling the drains

Reactions: 18
Curry night, think they are the only ones in the restaurant (her eating has probably driven them out) and she appears to be losing her nose in the filters 🤣
Hair looks a bit of a mess compared to an hour ago filming OF
Sink boy looks really happy.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But for what purpose? What did Carl hope to get out of it that he's given up two years of his life and all his dignity?
Did he not sidle up to the owners of sheesh asking they let him know whenever she pitched up . Engineered the meetings etc to raise his profile and get some reality TV work ( given his poor performance on LI) . roll in 2 years he did not expect the literal car crash it’s turned out to be. He expected red carpets, hello magazine, and lots of tv offers rolling in. Look what he got.
act in haste , repent at leisure or as my granny always said you made your bed, lie in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did he not sidle up to the owners of sheesh asking they let him know whenever she pitched up . Engineered the meetings etc to raise his profile and get some reality TV work ( given his poor performance on LI) . roll in 2 years he did not expect the literal car crash it’s turned out to be. He expected red carpets, hello magazine, and lots of tv offers rolling in. Look what he got.
act in haste , repent at leisure or as my granny always said you made your bed, lie in it
Like Rylan Clark xxxxxxx neals x

no fame no love

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does sink boy look a bit stoned?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
EXACTLY! SHE was the one who set up his social media accounts and posts all the stuff on them, clearly he isn't capable of doing that, so if she hadn't done that then people wouldn't have been able to troll him on line would they? Again it's as though she does it deliberately so she can then make a big thing out of being mean to him, when she is the one who puts him in that situation in the first place. It's like a form of munchhausens syndrome, she WANTS people to be cruel to him so she can play the 'good mum' card for protecting him. She claims it's because he wants these things, SM, going to clubs, being on TV etc but of course she puts the question to him so he just trots out the 'yes mum' response. A good mother would protect him by not putting him in those situations in the first place.
I’ve said exactly this from the start he wouldn’t have been a target if she hadn’t put him out there for ridicule. Again about her, so she can make it about her grr

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Good Lordy, really?! My friend is a chef and just took a new job at 50k plus tips.

No wonder no one can get a bleeping appointment.
People don’t work in the nhs for the money trust me. We do way more than our hours , stay late, mostly for our patients and our colleagues. The pay is crap and managements treat us like mushrooms - keep us in the dark and feed us tit to keep us from complaining . And if that £38g she’s prob part time so not taking that home. She’s their to keep up her education hours, and prob to give herself a sense of purpose , showing the children that this is how normal people interact with the world - not through media . Hats off to get still working

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.