Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXACTLY! SHE was the one who set up his social media accounts and posts all the stuff on them, clearly he isn't capable of doing that, so if she hadn't done that then people wouldn't have been able to troll him on line would they? Again it's as though she does it deliberately so she can then make a big thing out of being mean to him, when she is the one who puts him in that situation in the first place. It's like a form of munchhausens syndrome, she WANTS people to be cruel to him so she can play the 'good mum' card for protecting him. She claims it's because he wants these things, SM, going to clubs, being on TV etc but of course she puts the question to him so he just trots out the 'yes mum' response. A good mother would protect him by not putting him in those situations in the first place.
It's exploitative, even with her own kids it's only about what she can gain from them, whether that's sympathy, free stuff or cash.

Reactions: 29
I’ve heard KFP use the C word on many occasions in normal conversation. Same as Edna and ‘Arry. Mr PP Fencing has a potty mouth too. AFP doesn’t use bad language like them.
Her language in that text was utterly abhorrent and it will be taken into account. Had she have said:”Tell your girlfriend that she isn’t Bunny’s mum and this upset me.” the court might be more lenient. I’m hoping her poisonous, vitriolic and crass language are taken into account. I agree about PP Fencing. I think he is a major problem. Just look at his rape trial. What he did was bad enough!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
No, sign of Chris Harris lately with some YouTubes, probably filmed and edited but then didn’t get paid as they weren’t shown…. I’m sure eventually he will be discarded too.
I did ask him on IG about When he was going to post the ‘how easy blah blah’ and ‘Harvey’ videos….someone else commented in agreement but the comments got deleted the next day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been quiet tonight as got migraine..back tomorrow Love Pom ❤ x
That's shite i was prescribed sumatriptan as i can have 2 migraines in a day 3 or 4 times a week then none for months

caused mostly by moving from one bright place to another or bloody monitors

they never work i found that 2 paracetamol and a pint of water then rest for 20 minutes to half hour makes it go

if not tried it give it a go

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You tell me lol

I just wish i live down south I'd have so much fun

other sites are talking about her exploiting Harvey again and mentioned going as its usually a student night

the tickets are discounted to meet her and bubbles if you are a student link below

Im sorry, but did you just call Harvey Bubbles?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Curry night, think they are the only ones in the restaurant (her eating has probably driven them out) and she appears to be losing her nose in the filters 🤣
Hair looks a bit of a mess compared to an hour ago filming OF
Who are these people? They definitely are not Skanky and Wanky who we all saw in the flesh yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
he looks rough and not as well groomed

considering she wants to be back to her so called Jordan weight/lose 3 stone and promotes diet products but has liposuction to remove excessive fat because she can't lose said weight her quote

she eats a lot of shite
Indeed! In the last week when she was on her plaster class tour she has eaten Maccy D, KFC, Pizza to name just a few! It was all junk food crap.

Reactions: 16
Really? Finally treated like a real person? Who exactly, was forcing you not to engage in volunteering and generally being a decent person before? You could have done this at any time in your life but you only did so when court-ordered. Only when the prospect of your constant nails / tanning / hair extensions / holidays and drug driving lifestyle has the potential to be stopped.

This is the typical abuser, promising to change so they can come back into your house and beat the living shite out of you all over again. No-one's
buying it Skank. Carry on having the best year of your life in 2022, hopefully in a cell.

View attachment 1296695
That's it, I'm "reaching out" to #horsham matters to give them some advice on keeping Skanky away. Seriously, community service is meant to punish the offender, not the charitable cause🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He is infamous not famous. He will always be referred to as ‘sink boy’, known for pulling his KnobGoblin’ and squirting green infected semen into the porcelain 🤮. Jeez wonder what’s his family & mates are thinking ? Nobodies going to want to buy a car from him. I wouldn’t even want to touch the steering wheel, knowing what his hands have been doing. He’s depraved and desperate. There really are going to be huge fireworks when these 2 cretins finally go their separate ways. This is going to be the worse split of all her poor mugs. I don’t believe they have any relationship. I can only assume his court case is what’s keeping this sham going. Both could destroy each other with the dirt they have. He knows most of her money cons, lies and drug addiction. Is he supplying her drugs? She’s getting them from someone, who’s the dealer? Dangerous lifestyle they’re involved in. The disaster classes seem a bit suspicious too. The outgoing with travel, petrol, flights etc, seem more than KFP is getting from so few customers. BH will be interesting. Will a forensic accountant be investigating her in/outgoings & assets, including Harvey’s trust fund & earnings? I hope so. Everything about KFP & Crawl is fishy.
It's all most interesting and hilarious to.
If Sink boy is prattling on about his mental health on his insta & he believes he's struggling with it, then Bint witch is part of his problems.

Living with that day in day out with it's foghorn leghorn bleeping voice, farting, burping, sleeping in its clothes from yesterday no decent personal hygiene. I bet it don't wash it's hands when it's been to the loo either. I think it would send anyone of us decent peeps over the edge.

He must look at his crappy life thinking "WTF have I done". Its all gone tits up for him hasn't it. In 2 years she's managed to destroy him. It's what she does. If I was his mother I would've smacked her into next week & back again.
He deserves everything coming to him. Stupid, fame hungry, attention seeking wanker.
Hhha hhha I remember Foghorn Leghorn.❤

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.