Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem to understand it's supposed to be a punishment not free therapy for her MH!
Morning Krusties. Neither did she understand that the RO was against her contacting MH and not the other way around. She really is as thick as shite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Somehow I think she will escape a vacation in the clink on this occasion but a tag might be an outcome or more community service.
However u can bet that this won’t be the last time she breaks the restraining order as she is so jealous of both her exes partners. I think sooner or later she’s going to have porridge for breakfast behind bars.

Reactions: 25
he looks rough and not as well groomed

considering she wants to be back to her so called Jordan weight/lose 3 stone and promotes diet products but has liposuction to remove excessive fat because she can't lose said weight her quote

she eats a lot of shite
Is that the same 3 stone Gemma Collins has lost repeatedly according to the papers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The weird thing is that he wears socks with his trainers when he’s wearing shorts.
Obviously this is not the worst thing about him.
Omg, I caught my partner out in the street yesterday wearing shorts trainers and socks pulled UP!!!! Phew did he get read the riot act.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I brought my SN daughter up the same way I did my other children. It was harder with her, but I didn’t see why it should be any different. No swearing and manners are very important to me. ( I loathe bad manners). Also punishment was the same for them all. She is severely autistic but has understanding if you work hard at it. I now have a very polite adult daughter, who knows right from wrong. So I know she could have done the same with Harvey if she had put the effort in. They need to learn basic skills of life. She never even taught him those.
Harvey obviously hears this foul language at home. She laughs it off and thinks it's hilarious. Probably encourages it. The other kids probably know from school or their dads that you don't repeat things like that. Hubby and I swear but not in front of our 8 year old and if she hears a swear word she tells us off as she knows it is inappropriate. Would never be using the C word though as personally it's not one I use.

Reactions: 18
SB must know by now that he has seriously fucked up. The difference in him from that appearance on GMTV when he said he wanted no part of the fame and media is just embarrassing. How could he back then imagine that he'd end up being reduced to a national laughing stock who wanks in sinks on the internet for money. Even the men who watch his OF rip the piss out of him. Even if he left her today all this is gonna stay with him for ages. I'm afraid it serves him right, they literally deserve each other.

🤣 wonder if he had a Toggle🤭
he would if he could.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
SB must know by now that he has seriously fucked up. The difference in him from that appearance on GMTV when he said he wanted no part of the fame and media is just embarrassing. How could he back then imagine that he'd end up being reduced to a national laughing stock who wanks in sinks on the internet for money. Even the men who watch his OF rip the piss out of him. Even if he left her today all this is gonna stay with him for ages. I'm afraid it serves him right, they literally deserve each other.

he would if he could.
I do wonder what the impact of something like OF will have on all the people who post on it ..... even if (and I'm a sceptical old goat and I don't believe it myself) you make the millions some celebs have claimed to have made - its only going to last a relatively short period of time.

KP is a good example of someone who had fame and money and good looks but once everyone has seen all you have to offer there's nowhere to go - people get bored and move onto the next young beautiful thing

Reactions: 21
Well PP Fencing has posted birthday wishes to Harvey, I expect madam is still in bed after curry night and hasn’t got around to thinking about her son yet

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Her blatant disregard of the law has to be addressed at some point.It is beyond ridiculous now.And we all realise that the driving convictions are just the tip of the iceberg.These are the only times she has been caught.
I agree that using the mental health card is offensive, when we all know that she cherry picks when to use it.
If I’m honest, I don’t believe anything except an entire lifestyle overhaul will help in her in the long run.She needs to ditch SB( and the rest of the hangers on), go into therapy and address her drug use, but I can’t see that happen.
There is no doubt in my mind that she deserves a custodial sentence for what she has done, but I feel if there is one, it will be for a few weeks only. I doubt it will do her any good.
I should look on the bright side and say that at least it will give her more time to volunteer at the charity shop.
As for the latest posts....the cuddles with the dog, her mental health being better, Harvey etc.They are so obviously manufactured for public sympathy.
So she's removed all the derogatory pics and posts about Alex and Kieran but left all the ones about Pete up there? Wonder why..🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.