Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely looks like he has checked out. Probably been sitting around waiting for her all day, hair, filming, chauffeuring, now out for dinner as she probably won’t cook/he won’t eat the slop she serves up.
He looks like hes close to tears. The daily court appearances might not bother her but you can see hes had enough.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
He isn’t wearing socks and they look like her (two short) jeans. Men his age and bulk look so stupid in skinny jeans!

They’re probably hers. One of her thongs underneath too.

He is even more dumb than her!
The weird thing is that he wears socks with his trainers when he’s wearing shorts.
Obviously this is not the worst thing about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Got another cardigan from AFP's cupboard then skanks? Doesn't she mind you soiling her stuff for your seedy ventures?

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I had to pull this from the other thread as it pickled my piss

i thought is said seedy veneers o_O

Kudos to #kourtneykool
I’ve just seen that picture now 🤣🤣

Is it me or does Skanky look like she is putting one of her ugly heads on? Reminds me of Mombie from Return to Oz with all of her different heads 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Give me strength - is that all the pair of them can do? Bang on about their Mental Health when they have made crappy decisions and can’t deal with the consequences. I wish the pair of them would just shut up and grow up.
I'm hoping and 🙏 that said judge will inwardly think "What the duck?"
We have all been affected from some some form of anxiety/depression over the last two years and many of us are still suffering.
Meanwhile, Katrina & her hangers on have zoomed up and down the country, holidayed abroad multiple times, flagrantly flouting lock-down rules and seemingly sticking two fingers up to the rest of us.
If she gets away with merely a fine/+judicial bollocking only on so many law-breaking charges then I truly despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her blatant disregard of the law has to be addressed at some point.It is beyond ridiculous now.And we all realise that the driving convictions are just the tip of the iceberg.These are the only times she has been caught.
I agree that using the mental health card is offensive, when we all know that she cherry picks when to use it.
If I’m honest, I don’t believe anything except an entire lifestyle overhaul will help in her in the long run.She needs to ditch SB( and the rest of the hangers on), go into therapy and address her drug use, but I can’t see that happen.
There is no doubt in my mind that she deserves a custodial sentence for what she has done, but I feel if there is one, it will be for a few weeks only. I doubt it will do her any good.
I should look on the bright side and say that at least it will give her more time to volunteer at the charity shop.
As for the latest posts....the cuddles with the dog, her mental health being better, Harvey etc.They are so obviously manufactured for public sympathy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Her blatant disregard of the law has to be addressed at some point.It is beyond ridiculous now.And we all realise that the driving convictions are just the tip of the iceberg.These are the only times she has been caught.
It's not uncommon with driving offences. We're so reliant on cars as a society that courts really don't like handing out long driving bans. Even in the worst cases of Causing Death By Dangerous Driving they don't give out lifetime bans.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
My thoughts after a couple of extra turbulent days for KFP

She was spooked by the driving offence, which was meant to be dealt with remotely, becoming a bigger problem. I think that's why she sought the services of a new legal team, believing that she had been badly advised.

The new legal team took one look at the evidence - especially those two very important words...tell her...and they swiftly laid it out that everything would come out in the trial and that was best avoided. She must have HATED pleading guilty yesterday and it messes with her strapline, "never underestimate The Pricey". To be fair, she has dodged bullets that most of us lesser mortals would have been badly wounded by, so it's not unfathomable that she thinks she is invincible.

Today has been deflection of the highest order, even by her standards. I don't think she is deluded, I think she is dealing with her problems like she always has, lock them in a drawer and they will go away or one of her minions will deal with them. She is, after all, a model with years of experience and a wonderful mother of five.

I said yesterday that she will be shitting herself at the thought of going to prison but the more I think about it the more I don't think that to be the case. She will hate not being able to keep tabs on Sink Boy but she will see it as an opportunity to sell her story when she is released. How unfairly she was treated, they targeted her because of who she is and the bastards didn't take into account her profoundly disabled son who I exploit at every opportunity for my own monetary gain, her terminally ill mum who has been dying for the last five years and her overwhelming need to work to pay back her creditors - "mu lurd, why would I be traveling all over the country to do plaster classes and earning a just a few pennies - because I desperately want to pay back my creditors"

She will cite that she can't work her OnlyFans account which has the potential to make millions 20p a week at best and lament that the courts took away her chance of repaying her creditors by incarcerating her.

If I was her friend I would advise her to release a heartfelt public apology to MP and Dr E. Dump SB, remove the hair extensions and the comedy tits, be visible helping the community and donating time to local worthwhile causes, lay off the cosmetic surgery, stop exploiting HP, come off social media, and pray for a miracle
Yet its not going to do any of this. It will stand up in Court shreiking about "Me Mental 'Elf wot mayde Me do it awl!", none of this mess is her fault because it was her minions and enablers who insisted on all of it and anyway "Don't underestimate de Pwicey" regardless of anything else since people expect her to be contraversial.
Any judge who believes any of her tit is as bad as she is :(

Can you believe what this tit rag really says

who forced her to return

you either do your community service or not

if you choose not to,you get a few warnings then reported back to court by the probation services for breach of order

no one made her come back from Thailand
Exactly. NOBODY "Forces" skanky to do anything - she ignores anybody whose opinion differs from her own
Its all tit!

Or is it a middle finger to all the reports in the papers about the animal abuse petitions. She's turned off the comments after SFP commented .
And Embrace from Death itself.

Methinks SinkCole has troughed too many Maccy D's.
That's a hell of a lot of ketchup upon his under-bite mush....

(Pause... for it it to fully sink in...)
"Sink" in........................................................ LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm hoping and 🙏 that said judge will inwardly think "What the duck?"
We have all been affected from some some form of anxiety/depression over the last two years and many of us are still suffering.
Meanwhile, Katrina & her hangers on have zoomed up and down the country, holidayed abroad multiple times, flagrantly flouting lock-down rules and seemingly sticking two fingers up to the rest of us.
If she gets away with merely a fine/+judicial bollocking only on so many law-breaking charges then I truly despair.
Exactly - I wish I could do whatever the hell I wanted without any consequences because of my “mental health” - as a grown woman I just get on with it and put my children first.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So looking at the timeline. We are about 22 weeks since January . Take the 3 weeks off she was away leaves leaves 19 weeks. I reckon she’s done 7 hour shifts so she only needed to go in once a week for 1/2 that time - so def doable. She wasn’t allowed to advertise she was attending. She likely said she had to do full days as she was self employed and work was irregular hours . It’s surprised me tbh but good on her. Now she just needs to become self aware and truly apologise for past behaviour , do whatever sentence is given. It’s the only way she can redeem herself and continue in the public eye as a credible personality. But I can’t see her managing to go that far . So sadly her career will still be circling the drains
She has had more than 3 weeks holidays. Minus the plaster classes and travelling takes a lot more days off the 22 weeks. I cannot see her being able to do 7 hours at a time because of her manky feet, you know! Could it be that extra hours was added the other day because she plead guilty and now she is masking it as volunteering?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Really? Finally treated like a real person? Who exactly, was forcing you not to engage in volunteering and generally being a decent person before? You could have done this at any time in your life but you only did so when court-ordered. Only when the prospect of your constant nails / tanning / hair extensions / holidays and drug driving lifestyle has the potential to be stopped.

This is the typical abuser, promising to change so they can come back into your house and beat the living shite out of you all over again. No-one's
buying it Skank. Carry on having the best year of your life in 2022, hopefully in a cell.

View attachment 1296695
"Betrayed to be"OMFG!
Give up the big words skanky and stick to the simple stuff like "I'm showed t'bey" :)
Lucky ol' Horsham eh?? ;)

What filter does SB have on him here??
He looks so bloody scruffy, like a young Albert Steptoe (showing my age :ROFLMAO:)
Ah he's using the Worzel Gummidge filter - he borrowed it from skanky

I’ve heard KFP use the C word on many occasions in normal conversation. Same as Edna and ‘Arry. Mr PP Fencing has a potty mouth too. AFP doesn’t use bad language like them.
Skanky is pretty adept at texting the C Word too ;)

No don't believe anyone forced her back, point was more shes making out shes a saint for completing her CS. She forgets all the holidays and weeks she didn't do any CS , and I do think she was told she better get her hours in before the next court case or it won't look good. Think she also forgets this was court ordered punishment for drunk and drug driving whilst banned. It's not some benevolent charity thing shes done out the goodness of her heart
Absolutely!
She's not there at Horsham Matters because she wants to be doing anything for the benefit of anybody else because in truth she'd rather be out partying around the country with her Coven having her distorted face replastered twice a day. This will not be Her Idea of fun by any means

Likewise once she shitstorm settles they won't see her plastic arse for dust

I brought my SN daughter up the same way I did my other children. It was harder with her, but I didn’t see why it should be any different. No swearing and manners are very important to me. ( I loathe bad manners). Also punishment was the same for them all. She is severely autistic but has understanding if you work hard at it. I now have a very polite adult daughter, who knows right from wrong. So I know she could have done the same with Harvey if she had put the effort in. They need to learn basic skills of life. She never even taught him those.
Skanky has taught Harvey NOTHING aside from if he does as Mummly says she will chuck an 8 portion carrot cake his way, or if he says the C Word on cue she'll give him a family bag of crisps and a pizza.
She has done absolutely NOTHING for the lad nor his siblings - end of.

All the rubbish on the floor. hair and make up done again, must be for OF, you can hear her shouting on Joel’s IG
View attachment 1296278
Who'd want to admit responsibility for that mess???

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She has had more than 3 weeks holidays. Minus the plaster classes and travelling takes a lot more days off the 22 weeks. I cannot see her being able to do 7 hours at a time because of her manky feet, you know! Could it be that extra hours was added the other day because she plead guilty and now she is masking it as volunteering?
Begs the question, IF she's done the full CS, WHO has been taking her there & back? Can't be SFP, she lives near Greenwich. Maybe could have given her a lift IF she was staying with AFP, but not every time. Mr PP Fencing maybe? Did she get dropped of in his fencing van :LOL: OR did Crawl take her all the time in one of his fancy cars, that are not taxed & shouldn't be used as taxi's? From now until her next court cases, there will be constant deflection posts. Dogs, horses, Harvey, AFP, reading up on MH therapy. Maybe a visit to Lourdes & kissing the Pope's ring. She'll try anything she's that desperate. Sorry, 4 weeks of trying to keep her 'nose clean' (appropriate saying!) and acting like Mother Theresa, won't change 44 years of being a nasty POS. Will her creditors get an online apology? Will the Andre's & Michelle & Kieran get an apology? Will she admit she lied about the dreadful accusation she's made towards Kieran & referring to him in connection to JS? I'm sure Kieran has to take this further legally. Pretty sure the Andre's have issued legal warnings. Many more court cases to come, I'm positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So Harvey's birthday today, expect full on mother of the year photos and videos today. "Harve....do you love mummy...?" :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.