Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am getting angry about this entitlement for Harvey to have a paid-by-the-tax-payer funded college place. He doesn't deserve it any more or less than hundreds of other young adults in his situation. Katie is only interested in getting him out of her way at our cost. She owes the tax man £902k +. Why should her son get the funding and place ahead of anyone else's child. There is nothing any more special about him than any other young needy adult.

It is what they are paid to do - how is she paying them though?
I totally agree with you. Why the hell was she filmed visiting colleges that SHE can't afford to pay for him to attend? There are many, many genuine carer's who are struggling with little to no help or support of any kind. Why the hell are all these sodding programs giving this woman air time? The bleeping facts are in everyone's face.... constant holidays, whoring through "daddies", plastic surgery, fake hair, stupid teeth, make up, nails etc...all these things take time & money. Things that REAL CARERS CAN NOT AFFORD OR HAVE TIME FOR 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do we know why Kieran isn’t letting it go through? Also what happens to Alex’s legal fees IF she does manage to squeeze her square hips out of this 😡
He probably wants to wait until she is in a better place financially do he can get spousal support.

Reactions: 9
Do we know why Kieran isn’t letting it go through? Also what happens to Alex’s legal fees IF she does manage to squeeze her square hips out of this 😡
Errm Kieran looks after the kids full-time - KP will owe him child maintenance and there was a sum of around £8k for a school on that Bankruptcy schedule. I would also expect that he would get a settlement from her. She prevented him from working and expected him to do housework, fetch and carry the kids, look after the grounds, blah blah. I'd want a settlement to shut up to be hones.

I totally agree with you. Why the hell was she filmed visiting colleges that SHE can't afford to pay for him to attend? There are many, many genuine carer's who are struggling with little to no help or support of any kind. Why the hell are all these sodding programs giving this woman air time? The bleeping facts are in everyone's face.... constant holidays, whoring through "daddies", plastic surgery, fake hair, stupid teeth, make up, nails etc...all these things take time & money. Things that REAL CARERS CAN NOT AFFORD OR HAVE TIME FOR 😡.
I'm not sure that they are open to privately-funded individuals otherwise rich peeps would just chuck their slightly damaged spawn there. It is her attitude that she expects it so it will be that gets my goat every time. I have a friend who is the manager of a live-in facility in the west (tax-payer-funded). The criteria for a place are extremely detailed and certainly if he has aggressive tendencies advice would be a more 'secure' environment which is certainly not collegy in any way. The kids in her place are grouped into fours in flat-share environments. I can't comment on Harvey's ability to fit in and contribute to this sort of group. The costs are high because any trips out normally entail an adult carer and cooking is undertaken by all but once again monitored. Carers are present 24/7 that's why the costs are very high.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I feel like Harvey has been babyed far too much. He’s 18 yet speaks and acts like a young child. When children have disabilities, yes you need to protect them and give them extra care and attention, but they also need to be taught to be independent and self-sufficient, and confident to not be around their parents all the time, as you would do with any other child. It concerns me that Harvey doesn’t seem to have any friends, hobbies or life outside of the family.
It's not unusual for some disabled adults to be child like, its usually down to an intellectual disorder. I know disabled adults who love Mr Tumble etc, Harvey likes Barney.
I do agree with your concerns about friends outside of his family but that may be due to privacy concerns.

Reactions: 12
It's not unusual for some disabled adults to be child like, its usually down to an intellectual disorder. I know disabled adults who love Mr Tumble etc, Harvey likes Barney.
I do agree with your concerns about friends outside of his family but that may be due to privacy concerns.
Well we know he has one friend, Zac, who loves him and they both love trains. Yes, privacy is a good point. However, I would also point out Katie's volatility and general unpleasantness towards others as shown to Kieran's girlfriend outside the kids' school. She shouts and swears which we know is very bad for people with disabilities and upsetting to adults.

Reactions: 9
I am getting angry about this entitlement for Harvey to have a paid-by-the-tax-payer funded college place. He doesn't deserve it any more or less than hundreds of other young adults in his situation. Katie is only interested in getting him out of her way at our cost. She owes the tax man £902k +. Why should her son get the funding and place ahead of anyone else's child. There is nothing any more special about him than any other young needy adult.

I would think if priceless does have money hidden might be paying them with that? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Well we know he has one friend, Zac, who loves him and they both love trains. Yes, privacy is a good point. However, I would also point out Katie's volatility and general unpleasantness towards others as shown to Kieran's girlfriend outside the kids' school. She shouts and swears which we know is very bad for people with disabilities and upsetting to adults.
True, I couldn't see many responsible parents wanting their children or indeed themselves to associate with her. Its very clear to see the effect her shouting has on Harvey, I can't understand it and why she doesn't see it.

I believe that, as the money was awarded in court, there is no way this can be written off in the bankruptcy, it will be payable by her.

Reactions: 14
I would think if priceless does have money hidden might be paying them with that? 🤷‍♀️
Actually, what I think is her and Cole jumped ship and have joined this new agency because she won't have paid the previous one's fees... the new one is run by her 'friends' after all and perhaps they think KP will pay her way with loads of other debauched z-lebs joining them.

I believe that, as the money was awarded in court, there is no way this can be written off in the bankruptcy, it will be payable by her.
Well actually no. Alex won't owe it as he won. However, his lawyers are now owed it. So it is up to them to write it off or push for payment. I suspect they will write it off. Imagine if we told our lawyers, council, bank to duck off you ain't being paid!

Reactions: 11
I just cannot get over the audacity she has, knowing this is in the public arena and still selling herself as sole carer for Harvey. Also, has journalism sunk to such a low that no research gets done? Even basic searches will challenge all her fabrications! Talk about a farce!
I am now baffled as to how she gets away with such blatant lies and still gets interviews etc with journos not calling her out? It makes no rationale sense. Snarl threatening people he doesn't know who have an honest opinion. What's that 'Plug Walk' shite about? I'm so confused.

I am now baffled as to how she gets away with such blatant lies and still gets interviews etc with journos not calling her out? It makes no rationale sense. Snarl threatening people he doesn't know who have an honest opinion. What's that 'Plug Walk' shite about? I'm so confused.
It's street talk for someone carry a stash up their behind... Katie is so street and down with the kids and Carl seems to know Essex drug people who have been released from prison.

• Wow
It's street talk for someone carry a stash up their behind... Katie is so street and down with the kids and Carl seems to know Essex drug people who have been released from prison.
Both pathetic, ill educated, illiterate morons. Sweet baby Jesus, she's half way to 50 with 5 kids by 3 men.

Reactions: 10
'Plug Walk' is drugs slang. Basically means that A plug (or the plug) is a person who has the ability to get or supply hard-to-find items, especially drugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Plug Walk is drug related. None of it makes any sense to me either 🤷. Constant sole carer, no help absolute bullshit that's pushed out. Aaaaaaaand all the holidays, treatments etc without Harvey. So which is it? Sole carer or a whole team of anybody she can dump him on?

I feel like Harvey has been babyed far too much. He’s 18 yet speaks and acts like a young child. When children have disabilities, yes you need to protect them and give them extra care and attention, but they also need to be taught to be independent and self-sufficient, and confident to not be around their parents all the time, as you would do with any other child. It concerns me that Harvey doesn’t seem to have any friends, hobbies or life outside of the family.
Harvey has some very serious health issues and sadly he can never, ever be 'independent and self sufficient'. Currently it's hard for him to mix with other people because of Covid restrictions, but it will always be challenging. He has some severe behavioural issues and being as large as he is and as he is sometimes quite aggressive, it must be very difficult to enable him to mix with other people, beyond family.

He probably wants to wait until she is in a better place financially do he can get spousal support.
That'll be a long wait for Kerian! Alex she can't write off what she owes him legally or via the bankruptcy. If I were him I'd be getting his legal team to start adding interest for non-payment.
That'll be a long wait for Kerian! Alex she can't write off what she owes him legally or via the bankruptcy. If I were him I'd be getting his legal team to start adding interest for non-payment.

Reactions: 4

I could not agree with this post more. We all wish for Harvey to have the very best care as he enters adult life but the college (or whatever care facility she has "chosen") has a duty of care to ensure that they can meet his needs, develop his potential and safeguard other staff and students. However this all comes at a huge financial cost to the taxpayer (who she is currently sticking 2 fingers up at). I know of a family in a similar situation locally fighting to get a suitable place, anywhere for their daughter of similar age and it's heartbreaking.

I think the college is now going to be under huge pressure to take Harvey after all this publicity and the LA of wherever she's shacked up at the time will be forced to fund it but how many other other disadvantaged young people will be paying the price (no pun intended) for her selfish wants; LAs only have so much money to spend.

Re Harvey kicking off at the driver, I know someone who drives children with SEN to school and back. He had to go through hoops for licenses, checks etc but he loves doing it and has built up a lovely rapport with the 4 kids (he does 2 runs twice a day) who are quite challenging but they are accompanied by the same trained carer. He has a back up who also knows his children and he covers for him so the kids always know the driver but he wont even book time off or go on holidays in term time despite not having school aged kids of his own. He even left my mam (who he loved to bits)'s funeral early so as not to let his children down to take them home after school and he continues to keep in touch with quite a few even though he no longer takes them to school once they've moved on And then I see Pricey using her son as a pawn in her media game and well, I go onto the Lozza thread for a laugh and calm down otherwise I'd self combust with fury.

Plug Walk is drug related. None of it makes any sense to me either 🤷. Constant sole carer, no help absolute bullshit that's pushed out. Aaaaaaaand all the holidays, treatments etc without Harvey. So which is it? Sole carer or a whole team of anybody she can dump him on?
It's whatever she says it is until it isn't.

Reactions: 8
Doubt it. That's for men, wigs, spray tans, make up and holidays. All going on herself. One of the most shocking things I found on the bankruptcy list of creditors was Harveys Blind School. Also, according to Priceless and Snarl she has private healthcare. Harvey NHS. Absolutely nothing wrong with that but I think it demonstates where her priorities lie. Shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.