Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we had any thread name suggestions yet?
I've got one. Not done this before so be kind! Not sure if it's too long:

'Harvey and Me' is getting positive press,
Though I lie and my life is a mess,
Can only walk for 20 mins, feet are broken,
But Cole can carry me, he looks like Chantum Totem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Queen of tarts, thinks she's queen of hearts. All she does is lies and farts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi
It’s escalating 😳 PS, I hope the W word doesn't offend any of ya !!!!
His girlfriend is doing the media circuit and her show which will no doubt mention Internet trolls is due to air in a few days, but Carl decides to behave like this online.

Reactions: 10
'Plug Walk' is drugs slang. Basically means that A plug (or the plug) is a person who has the ability to get or supply hard-to-find items, especially drugs.
Oh, now it all makes sense as to why Cole is with priceless she can “plug” far more than anyone as we know both her holes are as big as black wall tunnel. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is such a bellend and as much a liar as piss flaps is. He edits photos as much as she does
He is such a liability. He's doing nothing to endear himself to the public by his threatening and agressive behaviour. Just brought KP further down if that's possible. Kris, Kerian, Alex and Peter never behaved like this. He is a sly, nasty bully. Why his management handle him twists my melon, as Shaun Ryder would say!

Reactions: 13
He is such a liability. He's doing nothing to endear himself to the public by his threatening and agressive behaviour. Just brought KP further down if that's possible. Kris, Kerian, Alex and Peter never behaved like this. He is a sly, nasty bully. Why his management handle him twists my melon, as Shaun Ryder would say!
Well you are completely right with that - but were they allowed by Katie to run their own IG accounts? New management who they are representing and expected to attract more z-lebs. Seems lose/lose situation to me. Have you run out of a good duty free rum yet coz I need a shot haha ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if all this positive press and tv interviews will be used as evidence in her court hearing to show what an outstanding individual she is to society and to try and get out of paying 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if all this positive press and tv interviews will be used as evidence in her court hearing to show what an outstanding individual she is to society and to try and get out of paying 😡
Well I'm a lovely person who helps people but if I owed £2.5 mil to various creditors I would be in jail and no judge would be persuaded by me crying that my Maldives break was for work, my endless hair wigs, weaves and extensions were for work, my new puppy (as I killed the last one) was for work, my knock-off Gucci was for work - the list is endless and if it is for work where are the earnings? None of it is in the least bit funny anymore. She is a criminal end-of because that is how we would be treated.

He’s an absolute horror - someone please send his vile jabs to the 🌞 he can’t get away with comments like that
And the point would be? The Sun pay KP ergo Cole. They didn't help our fellow Tattler even though the evidence was on their site. They are a disgrace of a newspaper.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Time to ask CW some questions.... 🤣🤣🤣🤔

Reactions: 4
Hi

His girlfriend is doing the media circuit and her show which will no doubt mention Internet trolls is due to air in a few days, but Carl decides to behave like this online.
Well you are completely right with that - but were they allowed by Katie to run their own IG accounts? New management who they are representing and expected to attract more z-lebs. Seems lose/lose situation to me. Have you run out of a good duty free rum yet coz I need a shot haha ;)
Mount Gay. The best. Promise to bring you a bottle back next time I go. Saving my last bottle for Pwicey's appearance on This Morning on Monday! Suspect it won't touch the sides and I'll be back in bed before 'Loose Women'. Been bombarding This Morning, Phil and Holly with my concerns if the endorse this bleep on TV. Wonder if Snarl will be loitering? Love Phil to tell him to piss off. On another note (sorry on a rant), one of my numerous questions to Phil is to ask them both how she can support 'Harveys Law' (by the way, ironically this exists already for pet owners whos animals have been killed so won't happen). But whatever its called, how can she head it up as she and Snarl are 2 of the biggest trolls out there. Would be ironic to be the first person prosecuted under your own law!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.