Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:
It starts off about Harvey, then it’s all about Katie..me,me,me.

Thought I’d get in early as this thread moves very fast and work beckons. TGIF!
I overestimated the flow of this page. Reposting my thread suggestion.

Reactions: 5
Mount Gay. The best. Promise to bring you a bottle back next time I go. Saving my last bottle for Pwicey's appearance on This Morning on Monday! Suspect it won't touch the sides and I'll be back in bed before 'Loose Women'. Been bombarding This Morning, Phil and Holly with my concerns if the endorse this bleep on TV. Wonder if Snarl will be loitering? Love Phil to tell him to piss off. On another note (sorry on a rant), one of my numerous questions to Phil is to ask them both how she can support 'Harveys Law' (by the way, ironically this exists already for pet owners whos animals have been killed so won't happen). But whatever its called, how can she head it up as she and Snarl are 2 of the biggest trolls out there. Would be ironic to be the first person prosecuted under your own law!!!!
I'll take some Mount Gay anyday - yummeee! Snarl will be holding her vast handbag again no doubt... please don't get your hopes up that anything controversial will be asked - P & H just don't do it - they are pathetic. ❤

What an absolute bore he is! Brings out the dog (not KP) as he knows more people like Sid than KP - he’s such a nobhead
'Who want to know more' speak English Cole you bellend. Nobody wants to know anymore as the replies are all lies - oh except the thick sad KP girly followers...

Reactions: 9
Sorry but his eyes. They are so sly, furtive and sneaky. There is something not right with him. Creepy, nasty vibe. Makes my skin crawl.
That 'beauty filter' Cole and Pwicey use when they do instagram videos? Its ridiculous!!!

Who is pwicey trying to kid? Everyone knows she looks like a dirty old buzzard without any filters apllies?

And Cole looks like even more of a melt (if thats possible) with his 'beauty filter' applied, looks like that Max Headroom character from back in the 80s!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll take some Mount Gay anyday - yummeee! Snarl will be holding her vast handbag again no doubt... please don't get your hopes up that anything controversial will be asked - P & H just don't do it - they are pathetic. ❤

'Who want to know more' speak English Cole you bellend. Nobody wants to know anymore as the replies are all lies - oh except the thick sad KP girly followers...
That 'beauty filter' Cole and Pwicey use when they do instagram videos? Its ridiculous!!!

Who is pwicey trying to kid? Everyone knows she looks like a dirty old buzzard without any filters apllies?

And Cole looks like even more of a melt (if thats possible) with his 'beauty filter' applied, looks like that Max Headroom character from back in the 80s!!!
Dirty old buzzard sums her up - well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I fear for the English language. Why don't people speak correctly anymore?

Reactions: 6
Re Harvey not able to mix with other people. It's only a year or two ago that she posted images of him at bars on holiday with her and he was happily bopping to the music and mingling and at one point was dancing on a table. He was doing just fine in the crowded bars.
Make no mistake, Harvey is waaaay less disabled than she makes out. Dwight said that in his Burley interview about Harvey as a toddler, so the potential was there to build on to produce a reasonably capable boy/teenager. He can be very coherent when allowed to form sentences other than "Harvey loves mummy".Plus in hospital he calmly told Bunny "That's enough now Bunny" when she was chittering childishly at him, so he knows how to address that kind of irritation calmly. Price carefully choreoraphs his interactions to make him appear more helpless. He can operate ipads and TVs and has the capabilities(in my opinion) to do more than she allows him to. But it suits her to make him look more of a problem. :mad:
It disgusts me that she holds him back instead of encouraging his independence. That college she's trying to blackmail via publicity into accepting him will see through her game. There is no way he will be accepted at a "College" (which implies academic education). His best hope is sharing sheltered accomodation where he will learn basic life skills like personal care and making basic meals like sandwiches etc. It's frustrating that she has held him back for her own agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re Harvey not able to mix with other people. It's only a year or two ago that she posted images of him at bars on holiday with her and he was happily bopping to the music and mingling and at one point was dancing on a table. He was doing just fine in the crowded bars.
Make no mistake, Harvey is waaaay less disabled than she makes out. Dwight said that in his Burley interview about Harvey as a toddler, so the potential was there to build on to produce a reasonably capable boy/teenager. He can be very coherent when allowed to form sentences other than "Harvey loves mummy". She carefully choreoraphs his interactions to make him appear more helpless. He can operate ipads and TVs and has the capabilities(in my opinion) to do more than she allows him to. But it suits her to make him look more of a problem. :mad:
It disgusts me that she holds him back instead of encouraging his independence. That college she's trying to blackmail via publicity into accepting him will see through her game. There is no way he will be accepted at a "College" (which implies academic education). His best hope is sharing sheltered accomodation where he will learn basic life skills like personal care and making basic meals like sandwiches etc. It's frustrating that she has held him back for her own agenda.
100% agree with you. I described a place where a friend of mine runs 4 units of 4 adults with special needs. They collaborate with meals but with strict supervision, they clean and look after their own 'pods'. Some of them are able enough to work in a charity shop after training and supervision or maybe collecting trolleys in supermarket car parks. I don't think, personally, that Harvey is able to achieve this. His language is bad because of his mums swearing and we are told that he is aggressive. She has actually arrested his development with her neediness not the other way round.

Reactions: 10

Thick as pig tit and that's being kind. Have you seen that rip off Ali G D&G tracksuit he's wearing bought of Bury Market.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Priceless begs, borrows and steals. We all know that Gucci tracksuit is not real. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11

What demographic does KP appeal to? I’m baffled

What in gods name is he wearing?!?! 😱🤢🤣
Incredible??? Oh perlease! He looks an absolute tool

Priceless begs, borrows and steals. We all know that Gucci tracksuit is not real. 🤷‍♀️
I believe it’s now tracksuitS 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thread suggestion: Fake, phoney and full of baloney..

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
100% agree with you. I described a place where a friend of mine runs 4 units of 4 adults with special needs. They collaborate with meals but with strict supervision, they clean and look after their own 'pods'. Some of them are able enough to work in a charity shop after training and supervision or maybe collecting trolleys in supermarket car parks. I don't think, personally, that Harvey is able to achieve this. His language is bad because of his mums swearing and we are told that he is aggressive. She has actually arrested his development with her neediness not the other way round.
What in gods name is he wearing?!?! 😱🤢🤣
His jimmy jammies I think - whatever - the colour is hideous and he looks a total muppet - apologies to the muppets who are all wonderful. Her comment is just vomit-inducing 🤢

Reactions: 8
She probably just gave it a 'quick polish' like ya know ;)
Wonder how long it took them to come up with the idea of re-enacting the Maldives short wearing photo - gosh, they’re such a hoot - thickos!

What is that lurking below the seat belt. Actually on reflection I don't want to know.
Think he needs to download Kris Dysons fitness app, clearly the Gym he begged for ain’t working 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.