Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here Is an article from the sun from when priceless went to turkey and left Harvey at home. Priceless says Harvey will stay with he’s carer. So Harvey must of had a carer already. As we all know she hasn’t been he’s sole carer. Those carers must be fuming knowing the truth.
I’ve said this. They just see so much. I don’t get how they end up looking after her animals aswell as someone has said that Hagrid isn’t at Carl’s and blade only goes when she feels like it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve said this. They just see so much. I don’t get how they end up looking after her animals aswell as someone has said that Hagrid isn’t at Carl’s and blade only goes when she feels like it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just cannot get over the audacity she has, knowing this is in the public arena and still selling herself as sole carer for Harvey. Also, has journalism sunk to such a low that no research gets done? Even basic searches will challenge all her fabrications! Talk about a farce!

Reactions: 11
Someone said the media news outlets pay 10p/comment. Katie had 49 comments on her last Dailly Mail article, hardly worth her while.
The people they feature must get a fee for the articles, if pics are lifted from insta they must get a kick back from that too. Would absolutely love to know how it works.

Someone said the media news outlets pay 10p/comment. Katie had 49 comments on her last Dailly Mail article, hardly worth her while.
The people they feature must get a fee for the articles, if pics are lifted from insta they must get a kick back from that too. Would absolutely love to know how it works.
So would I! I also wonder why journos are willing to regurgitate stories. Do the person they are writing about then get paid twice, or 20 times in KPs case?

Reactions: 11
So would I! I also wonder why journos are willing to regurgitate stories. Do the person they are writing about then get paid twice, or 20 times in KPs case?
I wonder if the posting several stories about the same person a day is a sure thing. They know that it will generate a lot of clicks, therefore it makes their publication look good for advertisers.

Reactions: 8
I've been lurking on the Katie Price thread, and Tattle Life for ages, and I can no longer resist contributing!

First of all, love all your work! 👏

Secondly, how the f*ck has Carl (Cole) come to be known as a Love Island "star" he was in it for like 10 seconds??

Makes my piss boil all this nonsense, but I love it!!!!
Welcome 😊. We are a lovely bunch here at "Pricey HQ fan club" 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well he injured himself when he was 7 when he ran a boiling hot bath unsupervised and burned his shin badly - he still has the wounds. Letting him loose anywhere where there are knives, gas, flames, etc is just asking for trouble imo.
Do you remember he was seriously injured when a leaning mirror fell on top of him when he was a toddler???

• Wow
Katie owes me 10p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still seething today at all the Harvey attacking drivers bobbins 😡. I would suggest that if he kicks off because he wants to be with her, it's because the poor love never knows if she'll be there when he gets home from school! He probably has no clue who will be at home for him....or even where home will be 😡. I know what effort & cost goes into getting transport, drivers, chaperone right. I'm fairly certain she will have upset a lot of people with her "exclusive". But hey, as long as she's keeping herself in the headlines she doesn't give a tit 😡. What worries me now is how far she will stretch Harvey's behaviour to keep herself in the spotlight? 🤔.

Reactions: 14
Page 45? duck me backwards! well at this rate I will not be starting the next thread because I will be working.

Can someone deal with starting the next thread please??

I haven't caught up for the second day in a row, I wait for the movie to come out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We've cast you as Cole's expensive watch - so get learning your lines - tic, toc, tic, toc...

I get laughed at for this, but I swear cummybubbles is skanky. 🤣🤣
No way. The English and biblical references are way out of Katie's education zone 'innit'...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm still seething today at all the Harvey attacking drivers bobbins 😡. I would suggest that if he kicks off because he wants to be with her, it's because the poor love never knows if she'll be there when he gets home from school! He probably has no clue who will be at home for him....or even where home will be 😡. I know what effort & cost goes into getting transport, drivers, chaperone right. I'm fairly certain she will have upset a lot of people with her "exclusive". But hey, as long as she's keeping herself in the headlines she doesn't give a tit 😡. What worries me now is how far she will stretch Harvey's behaviour to keep herself in the spotlight? 🤔.
This, I honestly hope he isn't doing this and it's just her making tit up. But your interpretation of the situation makes total sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
As mentioned earlier, she basically lied on Woman's Hour, played down the bankrupcy and implied she is still making money. She knows the press will spin things in whatever way sells. The truth doesn't matter. It's soul destroying and I really feel for those she owes.

That said, I'm starting to think Dwight has a PR agent on here. Are we applauding men who do the bare minimum for their children? And who lied and said he bought her the mansion?! :ROFLMAO:
Dwight has never said he bought anyone's mansion. He has paid maintenance for Harvey for 18 years. He has kept a dignified silence as have all her ex's. She still owes Alex £154k in legal fees and Keiran has not allowed the divorce to go through yet. Remember how she mentioned it was coming through at the beginning of last year, then the summer then before Xmas. She spreads lies about all her ex's. Don't believe anything she tries to spin about Dwight. This is purely her trying to milk more money from him for a child she has denied him access to since she married Pete.

Reactions: 16
This thing about attacking drivers is utter bollocks! If Harvey hates his driver so much, why is he drawing pictures of him and Rizz his driver in the silver mercedes on his Instagram profile?

Yet more lies.

Reactions: 13
I just cannot get over the audacity she has, knowing this is in the public arena and still selling herself as sole carer for Harvey. Also, has journalism sunk to such a low that no research gets done? Even basic searches will challenge all her fabrications! Talk about a farce!
She knows the formula, and there is no authentic press. They just love anything that sells.

My teenage son was on Panorama a couple of years ago - it was something to do with gangs and knifecrime. When the programme aired I was surprised to see they had cut my son's interview, as they had made such a big fuss over speaking to him. Then I realised it was because my well-spoken 'brown' child who is Head Boy (sly boast :p) at his secondary school didn't fit the narrative that our area was rife with gangs, guns and crime. They had also spoken to a family across the road from us, who really hammed it up and said their son had to walk with a dog for protection because the area was so dangerous - which was a complete lie! I complained in the end about how the production company had twisted the truth, but they didn't give a duck! I stopped paying my licence fee after that.

There are so many decent parents out there who have children with disabilities who really work hard to take care of them 24/7. Yet they choose this inarticulate old hag as the face of this issue!

I winced at her going on to say so nonchalantly that she didn't even want her mansion - during a pandemic where people are struggling to survive, and that she will be back selling any and everything as she knows what 'works'. This is yet another instance of her pretty much openly saying people are idiots who will buy anything she markets. And we know she really doesn't care - even at a time like this - if people lose their life savings, as long as she can profit from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How very inconsiderate of Harvey to take ill when it was Princess's birthday!!! Poor Pwicey had no choice but to go on holiday and leave him behind when he was just out of Intensive care to make it up to mini me!!! 🤨🤨🤨

Harvey really needs to time his illnesses better - make sure it doesn't coincide with his siblings birthdays - apart from the one who's Bunny's brother - Pwicey can't remember when his birthday is!!!

Honestly, I think she does love Harvey - in her own, narcissist, personality disorder way. But she isn't a good mother to him. He needs stability and calm, 2 things Pwicey doesn't bring.

Although Dwight York might have ponied up money, unless there's a story like Mother Love, where it turns out the son had contact with his dad but everybody lied to the mother, poor Harvey has had the misfortune to land a real pair of 💩 parents.

I really hope a college placement is a new beginning for him.
I am getting angry about this entitlement for Harvey to have a paid-by-the-tax-payer funded college place. He doesn't deserve it any more or less than hundreds of other young adults in his situation. Katie is only interested in getting him out of her way at our cost. She owes the tax man £902k +. Why should her son get the funding and place ahead of anyone else's child. There is nothing any more special about him than any other young needy adult.

I recently watched a programme about companies and influencers buying the likes and comments for money. They would make fake accounts and the more fake comments etc the more it cost.
I think you’re right there are too many people sticking up for priceless and saying what a wonderful mum she is. Maybe this is what the PR company are doing?
It is what they are paid to do - how is she paying them though?

Reactions: 14
A neighbour who works for a newspaper in Devon, has told me that skanky flaps gets paid every time an article is clicked. A hidden counter on the article page, tots up the number of times we click to read the article, and the more articles per day the bigger the income.

• Wow
  • Angry
I feel like Harvey has been babyed far too much. He’s 18 yet speaks and acts like a young child. When children have disabilities, yes you need to protect them and give them extra care and attention, but they also need to be taught to be independent and self-sufficient, and confident to not be around their parents all the time, as you would do with any other child. It concerns me that Harvey doesn’t seem to have any friends, hobbies or life outside of the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This thing about attacking drivers is utter bollocks! If Harvey hates his driver so much, why is he drawing pictures of him and Rizz his driver in the silver mercedes on his Instagram profile?

Yet more lies.
He didn't 'draw' it. Someone else draws the outlines of his pics and he scribbles colours in.

Reactions: 8
Dwight has never said he bought anyone's mansion. He has paid maintenance for Harvey for 18 years. He has kept a dignified silence as have all her ex's. She still owes Alex £154k in legal fees and Keiran has not allowed the divorce to go through yet. Remember how she mentioned it was coming through at the beginning of last year, then the summer then before Xmas. She spreads lies about all her ex's. Don't believe anything she tries to spin about Dwight. This is purely her trying to milk more money from him for a child she has denied him access to since she married Pete.
Do we know why Kieran isn’t letting it go through? Also what happens to Alex’s legal fees IF she does manage to squeeze her square hips out of this 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.