Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't want to watch today but I woke up and couldn't resist. I think Harvey had been up hours and being reminded whatever I say to you just say I love you mummy. It was so painful to watch for the poor gentleman he is. It’s coming across his development is going backwards. These interviews and payments need looking into as it's the same shite she pumped out a few years ago when he first went into residential care. I think she has lost even visits now at weekends hence the how far away he will be. She hardly has him anyway. I'm his 24/7 carer, I can't walk more than 20 minutes a day. Utter bullshit. She wants to try full time being a carer ill swop. I can't even go to the corner shop. Jett swearing (from school.... There's no school), bunny now becoming a even younger version of her. Omfg when will people see her for the skank she is. I've said before and I'll say again. Coles only saving grace is running and telling the truth. Kris's doing well etc. Take note.

Reactions: 20
Bless him he looks positively petrified

Ah but now she’s exploited Harvey to be part of it she will be expecting to get it for free I’m assuming hunni

Stolen what crown exactly?
I hope Holly finds this out before Katie’s appearance, and then watch the body language.

Reactions: 7
I didn't want to watch today but I woke up and couldn't resist. I think Harvey had been up hours and being reminded whatever I say to you just say I love you mummy. It was so painful to watch for the poor gentleman he is. It’s coming across his development is going backwards. These interviews and payments need looking into as it's the same shite she pumped out a few years ago when he first went into residential care. I think she has lost even visits now at weekends hence the how far away he will be. She hardly has him anyway. I'm his 24/7 carer, I can't walk more than 20 minutes a day. Utter bullshit. She wants to try full time being a carer ill swop. I can't even go to the corner shop. Jett swearing (from school.... There's no school), bunny now becoming a even younger version of her. Omfg when will people see her for the skank she is. I've said before and I'll say again. Coles only saving grace is running and telling the truth. Kris's doing well etc. Take note.
What as a mother myself I can't understand is how long does it take to actually look at your life and realise I've 5 kids and NONE OF THEM live full time with me....you can't play the joint custody tit. That's the kids having weekends etc with there dads... Your the one having weekend visits (occasionally) and doing the I'll pick them up from school (oh no you can't) and bring them back after tea.

Reactions: 12
So skankyflaps... What was your excuse / reason to Harvey/ kids to go to Turkeeeee to get yr teeeef done??? If it was a dental emergency ... nhs would have seen you.. but you continue to be a lying utter disgusting disgracefull embarrassment of a parent😷😷😷😤😫😫

Reactions: 14
These are also definitely Katie.
Or her PR team. I know there are some people who blindly follow others, but no way can so many people be so obsessed with KP they don’t believe the constructive criticism and calling out the lies.

Reactions: 10
  • Angry
I see the green car is no longer for sale on the car dealership. Is it still at Carl's house or do you think it has been sold?
Will give an update 😉

The roads have all been dug up to install fibre broadband so locally it’s an annoying mess and been just driving the direction where there are no road works 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope Holly finds this out before Katie’s appearance, and then watch the body language.
I hope and pray Phil calls her out on her lies.

Love the line " she wailed along " ha ha! Perfect description :D🎤🎤
What's happened to that clown Rick Live? She is so unprofessional, petulant, can't sing nor dance. Embarrassing.

I’ve posted this before and it still makes me laugh! 😂
The language and tone of voice 'I'm crying typing this' etc is identical to Bunny Cuddles, another Pwicey Pro loon.

Last edited:
New thread suggestion:
It starts off about Harvey, then it’s all about Katie..me,me,me.

Thought I’d get in early as this thread moves very fast and work beckons. TGIF!

Reactions: 9
No green but 4 cars - one dark blue. White soft top. Another white one and a black maybe Audi or BMW

Reactions: 13
No green but 4 cars - one dark blue. White soft top. Another white one and a black maybe Audi or BMW
Is he starting a garage forecourt on his drive maybe, 4 cars??! Carer for Harvey one car?

• Haha
Or her PR team. I know there are some people who blindly follow others, but no way can so many people be so obsessed with KP they don’t believe the constructive criticism and calling out the lies.
I recently watched a programme about companies and influencers buying the likes and comments for money. They would make fake accounts and the more fake comments etc the more it cost.
I think you’re right there are too many people sticking up for priceless and saying what a wonderful mum she is. Maybe this is what the PR company are doing?

Reactions: 14
I recently watched a programme about companies and influencers buying the likes and comments for money. They would make fake accounts and the more fake comments etc the more it cost.
I think you’re right there are too many people sticking up for priceless and saying what a wonderful mum she is. Maybe this is what the PR company are doing?
Suggestion for new thread name. Not done this before so be kind!

'Harvey and Me' is getting positive press,
Though I lie and my life is a mess,
Can only walk for 20 mins, feet are broken,
But Cole can carry me, he looks like Chantum Totem.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here Is an article from the sun from when priceless went to turkey and left Harvey at home. Priceless says Harvey will stay with he’s carer. So Harvey must of had a carer already. As we all know she hasn’t been he’s sole carer. Those carers must be fuming knowing the truth.
Those carers will all have to sign NDA's in my opinion

• Wow
How does it all work then? Some comments are just too funny not to give a thumbs up, if my thumbs are putting cash in KPs puss then I’m taping up me thumbs🤣
I think someone said on here that they get 10p per comment but they sell them the pics themselves! I won’t be pressing any arrows anymore 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I can’t bare to watch that vid of her in Spain 😂😂😂 she was a proper diva cos she knew she was gonna be tit! She was blaming kris for some reason and he wasn’t even there!

Reactions: 11
Daily Star... " I left her because she is simply crazy"... Scroll down to end of the article great summary of skankyflaps!!
I've been lurking on the Katie Price thread, and Tattle Life for ages, and I can no longer resist contributing!

First of all, love all your work! 👏

Secondly, how the f*ck has Carl (Cole) come to be known as a Love Island "star" he was in it for like 10 seconds??

Makes my piss boil all this nonsense, but I love it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.