Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she seemingly dumps Harvey on anyone who will have him. Neighbours, a succession of nannies. The nannies all look about 16 & cannot possibly be qualified to look after someone with Harvey's needs. I know for a fact if I tried to leave my kids with a constant stream of people they barely know it would result in horrific meltdowns. And that would be if I tried to leave them for an hour never mind weeks at a time.
I totally believe she has heightened his complex needs. Of course he loves her & they have a bond. She's his bleeping mother! The reason he seemingly clings to her & wants to be with her all the time is because he knows that eventually she will come back. Be it in a couple of hours or a few weeks. He is probably terrified that she may not come back & that's heartbreaking 😭. She has constantly dragged people in & out of his life. All he will know is that people he loved & felt safe with, Pete, Alex, Kieran, Kris & many others just disappeared 1 day & he doesn't know why. She constantly reels off an ever changing list of his medical conditions. Dwight stated that she makes things out to be worse than they are. I remember reading comments a long while ago on an article from someone who said they knew her & Harvey as they met at various hospital appointments due to their kids having similar disabilities. The poster said Harvey wasn't half as bad as she makes out. I just wish the actual diagnosis list from GOSH she posted on Insta was still visible. Every single show giving her airtime at the moment should be ashamed of themselves. She is not raising awareness. She is exploiting for her own gain. As has been mentioned by others, there are far more worthy carers who deserve to be heard & given a chance to tell how it really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Harvey has some very serious health issues and sadly he can never, ever be 'independent and self sufficient'. Currently it's hard for him to mix with other people because of Covid restrictions, but it will always be challenging. He has some severe behavioural issues and being as large as he is and as he is sometimes quite aggressive, it must be very difficult to enable him to mix with other people, beyond family.
True to a point but he does mix with other people as he is fobbed off with different carers, nail techs, mua's and god knows who when she wants out. He has no family to spend time with as his siblings live with their dads, his gran is on her last breath and that's the lot of them.

Reactions: 11
True to a point but he does mix with other people as he is fobbed off with different carers, nail techs, mua's and god knows who when she wants out. He has no family to spend time with as his siblings live with their dads, his gran is on her last breath and that's the lot of them.
Skanky flaps has deprived him of his family. Imagine how different things would be for Harvey if he had been allowed to develop & maintain healthy relationship with Dwight & his family. But that wouldn't get her headlines would it 😭.

Reactions: 12
I could not agree with this post more. We all wish for Harvey to have the very best care as he enters adult life but the college (or whatever care facility she has "chosen") has a duty of care to ensure that they can meet his needs, develop his potential and safeguard other staff and students. However this all comes at a huge financial cost to the taxpayer (who she is currently sticking 2 fingers up at). I know of a family in a similar situation locally fighting to get a suitable place, anywhere for their daughter of similar age and it's heartbreaking.

I think the college is now going to be under huge pressure to take Harvey after all this publicity and the LA of wherever she's shacked up at the time will be forced to fund it but how many other other disadvantaged young people will be paying the price (no pun intended) for her selfish wants; LAs only have so much money to spend.

Re Harvey kicking off at the driver, I know someone who drives children with SEN to school and back. He had to go through hoops for licenses, checks etc but he loves doing it and has built up a lovely rapport with the 4 kids (he does 2 runs twice a day) who are quite challenging but they are accompanied by the same trained carer. He has a back up who also knows his children and he covers for him so the kids always know the driver but he wont even book time off or go on holidays in term time despite not having school aged kids of his own. He even left my mam (who he loved to bits)'s funeral early so as not to let his children down to take them home after school and he continues to keep in touch with quite a few even though he no longer takes them to school once they've moved on And then I see Pricey using her son as a pawn in her media game and well, I go onto the Lozza thread for a laugh and calm down otherwise I'd self combust with fury.
Parents can give preferences but they cannot choose. The college will have criteria and if he meets the criteria and there is space then it will be offered to him. She knows this and this is why she keeps naming the college as a coercion tactic. I hope they have the courage to decline his application if he does not fully meet the criteria. There may be another young person with higher needs who, as you say, should not be deprived.

Harvey appears to be in a residential placement already so I’m not sure about this aggression when transport arrives. This is all to strengthen her narrative about his needs and makes a better story than admitting he will transition from one residential placement to another.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how she seemingly dumps Harvey on anyone who will have him. Neighbours, a succession of nannies. The nannies all look about 16 & cannot possibly be qualified to look after someone with Harvey's needs. I know for a fact if I tried to leave my kids with a constant stream of people they barely know it would result in horrific meltdowns. And that would be if I tried to leave them for an hour never mind weeks at a time.
I totally believe she has heightened his complex needs. Of course he loves her & they have a bond. She's his bleeping mother! The reason he seemingly clings to her & wants to be with her all the time is because he knows that eventually she will come back. Be it in a couple of hours or a few weeks. He is probably terrified that she may not come back & that's heartbreaking 😭. She has constantly dragged people in & out of his life. All he will know is that people he loved & felt safe with, Pete, Alex, Kieran, Kris & many others just disappeared 1 day & he doesn't know why. She constantly reels off an ever changing list of his medical conditions. Dwight stated that she makes things out to be worse than they are. I remember reading comments a long while ago on an article from someone who said they knew her & Harvey as they met at various hospital appointments due to their kids having similar disabilities. The poster said Harvey wasn't half as bad as she makes out. I just wish the actual diagnosis list from GOSH she posted on Insta was still visible. Every single show giving her airtime at the moment should be ashamed of themselves. She is not raising awareness. She is exploiting for her own gain. As has been mentioned by others, there are far more worthy carers who deserve to be heard & given a chance to tell how it really is.
Well said Pink. Agree with every word. How someone can (1) represent her for monetary gain (2) have her on a show your name is on pandering to her lies makes me sick and I wonder how the can sleep at night. I really hope Philip and Holly shout her out on Monday. I've sent the production team at This Morning a long diatribe. I'd love someone to ask her why she owes Harveys blind school money but can afford wigs, holidays and toyboys but owes people who have tried to help Harvey? Now expects the tax paying to pay for his college, yet hasn't paid her own taxes? Bit like VB trying to furlough her staff at the tax payers expense whist flaunting her wealth.

• Heart
Some examples of Harvey self soothing with a coat hanger in situations he is clearly distressed in. Now ask yourself, did he NEED to be in any of these distressing situations? Were they vital medical appointments? Or were they to get her in the press or on the telly? Now going back to the YouTube video of her screeching like a banshee whilst belting around on her scooter at home. Nobody was interacting with Harvey at all. He was self soothing with a coat hanger. That was in his own home. Somewhere he should feel safe, secure & supported. It's heartbreaking 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Some examples of Harvey self soothing with a coat hanger in situations he is clearly distressed in. Now ask yourself, did he NEED to be in any of these distressing situations? We're they vital medical appointments? Or were they to get her in the press or on the telly? Now going back to the YouTube video of her screeching like a banshee whilst belting around on her scooter at home. Nobody was interacting with Harvey at all. He was self soothing with a coat hanger. That was in his own home. Somewhere he should feel safe, secure & supported. It's heartbreaking 😭
She should of at least had him wearing ear defenders....

I’m not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but have you seen the size of his nannies & carers? They are tiny little things and with Harvey being a big lad and (apparently) prone to some agressive frustration surely they are not going to be any help in soothing him or saving him from hurting himself?

Skanky flaps has deprived him of his family. Imagine how different things would be for Harvey if he had been allowed to develop & maintain healthy relationship with Dwight & his family. But that wouldn't get her headlines would it 😭.
Tbh that is the least important relationship. His relationship with Pete in his more formative years was strong and he was there to welcome a brother and sister and understand a family unit. The hanger is weird - he was holding one at the rental too.

I’m not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but have you seen the size of his nannies & carers? They are tiny little things and with Harvey being a big lad and (apparently) prone to some agressive frustration surely they are not going to be any help in soothing him or saving him from hurting himself?
Well she doses him up on stuff - that's why he has an afternoon nap.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What does everyone think if poor Harvey had a meltdown with one of these young babysitters? I doubt these young girls would be able to defend themselves? Someone could get seriously injured. No fault of Harveys but KP does have a duty of care to ensure he's left with people who are trained to care for him and his needs properly.

Reactions: 13
One thing I don't understand is why Piss Flaps told Harvey the other week that 'it is a mans bed'. A strange thing to say to a vulnerable person like Harvey.

And she then went on to tell the media that the bed is for his 'new college', when he hasn't yet been guaranteed a place. Plus the rooms there are already furnished.

Reactions: 14
What does everyone think if poor Harvey had a meltdown with one of these young babysitters? I doubt these young girls would be able to defend themselves? Someone could get seriously injured. No fault of Harveys but KP does have a duty of care to ensure he's left with people who are trained to care for him and his needs properly.
Well she did used to have properly trained nannies but can't afford anymore - it is simply who she can persuade for a few quid and freebies.

One thing I don't understand is why Piss Flaps told Harvey the other week that 'it is a mans bed'. A strange thing to say to a vulnerable person like Harvey.

And she then went on to tell the media that the bed is for his 'new college', when he hasn't yet been guaranteed a place. Plus the rooms there are already furnished.
More bollo from The Price. Simples. She is trying to bulldoze everyone in accepting and complying with her version of events.

Tbh that is the least important relationship. His relationship with Pete in his more formative years was strong and he was there to welcome a brother and sister and understand a family unit. The hanger is weird - he was holding one at the rental too.

Well she doses him up on stuff - that's why he has an afternoon nap.
I meant if he had been allowed to see Dwight & his family from day 1 so he had also grown up with them in his life. And yes, his relationship with Pete should have been allowed to continue. She is a sick & spiteful witch. She doesn't give a stuff who she hurts 😡

I would think any bloke wouldn't want to put his todger anywhere near her mouth knowing 'what lies beneath' the facade of crowns which seem to fall out exposing something nasty and possibly pain-inducing. Her thing is anal. She's always said so.

Maybe that’s why she attracts gay guys 🤷🏻‍♀️ No offence to gay guys but come on Charles is gay for pay , Kris looks dubiously bi at least and Leo ???? Maybe???!

Reactions: 8
Something from Steph's Sick Bag the other day that disturbed me was Crawl saying the first time he saw Harvey he was completely naked. She regularly says that he walks into her room at night naked. So I guess that means that Harvey's first meeting with Crawl was finding him in his mum's bed. Excellent parenting of a child 😡. She is disgusting 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I meant if he had been allowed to see Dwight & his family from day 1 so he had also grown up with them in his life. And yes, his relationship with Pete should have been allowed to continue. She is a sick & spiteful witch. She doesn't give a stuff who she hurts 😡
Dwight didn't have any family in the UK - they live in Tobago in a very poor place; Canaan. Dwight did see Harvey - he said so in his interview with Kay Burley. He was stopped once Price was embroiled with Peter and she made it utterly impossible.

Something from Steph's Sick Bag the other day that disturbed me was Crawl saying the first time he saw Harvey he was completely naked. She regularly says that he walks into her room at night naked. So I guess that means that Harvey's first meeting with Crawl was finding him in his mum's bed. Excellent parenting of a child 😡. She is disgusting 😡
Agreed - but didn't they find it a total hoot! Jolly japes and all that.

A neighbour who works for a newspaper in Devon, has told me that skanky flaps gets paid every time an article is clicked. A hidden counter on the article page, tots up the number of times we click to read the article, and the more articles per day the bigger the income.
No more clicking on articles for me then 😡

It's street talk for someone carry a stash up their behind... Katie is so street and down with the kids and Carl seems to know Essex drug people who have been released from prison.
She loves the coke ya know! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Errm Kieran looks after the kids full-time - KP will owe him child maintenance and there was a sum of around £8k for a school on that Bankruptcy schedule. I would also expect that he would get a settlement from her. She prevented him from working and expected him to do housework, fetch and carry the kids, look after the grounds, blah blah. I'd want a settlement to shut up to be hones.

I'm not sure that they are open to privately-funded individuals otherwise rich peeps would just chuck their slightly damaged spawn there. It is her attitude that she expects it so it will be that gets my goat every time. I have a friend who is the manager of a live-in facility in the west (tax-payer-funded). The criteria for a place are extremely detailed and certainly if he has aggressive tendencies advice would be a more 'secure' environment which is certainly not collegy in any way. The kids in her place are grouped into fours in flat-share environments. I can't comment on Harvey's ability to fit in and contribute to this sort of group. The costs are high because any trips out normally entail an adult carer and cooking is undertaken by all but once again monitored. Carers are present 24/7 that's why the costs are very high.
Errm Kieran looks after the kids full-time - KP will owe him child maintenance and there was a sum of around £8k for a school on that Bankruptcy schedule. I would also expect that he would get a settlement from her. She prevented him from working and expected him to do housework, fetch and carry the kids, look after the grounds, blah blah. I'd want a settlement to shut up to be hones.

I'm not sure that they are open to privately-funded individuals otherwise rich peeps would just chuck their slightly damaged spawn there. It is her attitude that she expects it so it will be that gets my goat every time. I have a friend who is the manager of a live-in facility in the west (tax-payer-funded). The criteria for a place are extremely detailed and certainly if he has aggressive tendencies advice would be a more 'secure' environment which is certainly not collegy in any way. The kids in her place are grouped into fours in flat-share environments. I can't comment on Harvey's ability to fit in and contribute to this sort of group. The costs are high because any trips out normally entail an adult carer and cooking is undertaken by all but once again monitored. Carers are present 24/7 that's why the costs are very high.
I suspect Skanky has 'decided' Harvey is going to the college she wants, no doubt most expensive and paid for by us. However her gobbing of about him smashing things up, attacking drivers, going for the kids and having behavioural and violent tendencies is pretty much talking him out of a college and into a secure unit. Way to go Pwicey. Great mother right there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.