Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok 😂 I tried to give so insight as a lot of you were way off track but you call BS so I must be lying for what exactly? What do I have to gain?
Unfortunately sometimes the closest people to mentioned person are more way off track, because they cant see the crash coming 😔

Reactions: 25
This has to be one of ours 🙌
It's not. I speak from experience. I made the mistake of interacting with the creator of this account, they ended up sending me screenshots of Skankys mortgage arrears, all sorts, constantly saying "put this on Tattle" etc. I shared the odd mocking TikTok on here, but nothing else. Then eventually they said they'd been arrested for false impersonation, and everyone on Tattle was going to be arrested for slander, that's when I finally said yeah right, then they said they were KP and I'd better watch out. It knocked me for six, so I'd just advise caution outside of Tattle. Not trying to police, I'm just trying to look out for folk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Handovers before COVID took place with Amy supervising at her home. She can watch from the back door as there's a side entrance to her garden. Kate was upset, on this one handover, I was there and Pete did console her! P & J didn't witness it. Handovers don't take place between them anymore but P is a slimy weasel and don't forget that

I know her, you don't
That’s in a very different context than you stated earlier, KP was upset PA consoled her, what decent human being wouldn’t do that. Why did you leave that bit out?
‘P is a slimy weasel and don’t forget that’ why because you deem it so. Sorry but I think it’s odd that you don’t think it’s normal for someone to console another if they‘re upset. I don’t much like my ex husband but I would still console him if he was upset, it’s called being a caring human being.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So consolation took place on ONE hand over, because KP got upset, that's a little different to it happening on every hand over, as was implied... shows actually that he was being a caring person doesn't it?

You were there....??? MMMM, so someone very close, Harry?
Haha! Why on earth would Harry run to this thread? Plus he signed a NDA on day one.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Are you seriously coming on this thread and sticking up for KP?! Telling us to "hate" her fellas?! She's exactly who we assume she is. Wow.
All this hate on Skanky is her own doing - she'd be picking her teeth off the floor if she owed me money!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
@peoplehateme Hello…Could you please answer my questions I wrote earlier. You have responded to people who question you, could you kindly reply to me too please?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Absolutely nothing, I gain nothing but thought you would all like some real life insight instead or hearsay and speculation but it seems not.
What insight do we need? We see her wearing thousands of pounds worth of ugly designer gear sooner than pay off her debts, we see her parade Harvey like a dancing bear so that she can rake in cash off his back, we see her drunk and drugged, we see her sunbathing and bragging, we see her triumphant when she gets away with something and whining like hell when she doesn't (oh me mental elf). Never ever does she apologise or appear contrite, never seems troubled by the grief she's caused people (including her mother and children). Sorry, but the nice person you're trying to depict simply doesn't exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ve a funny feeling when folk wake up, you are going to be interrogated and possibly attacked on here, so I’m going to try to jump in before that starts.
Newbies coming in defending KP, and directing blame immediately to others (usually Pete) are not very well looked upon when they first arrive on this thread, as it’s often thought of as being Kate, Carl or similar.

So, lets say all is above board, lets try to deflect the oncoming onslaught…may I ask, what are the families thoughts on the bankruptcy? What is happening with that. It starts with a zoom from the Maldives (which you have to admit is SHOCKING), and has descended into chaos since then. There are MANY MANY creditors and staff and people trying to sort this financial mess out, and many people who have lost everything, because they were not paid by Kate. Their lives have literally been ruined! Their mental health is shattered, really and truly in pieces because a woman decided to not pay her debts and blew up many many peoples lives. How is this being discussed, considered, dealt with within the family? Does she feel ANY remorse whatsoever…because it certainly doesnt look like she does!

Re Harvey…what are the families thoughts on Kate putting Harvey in front of the camera, especially when she has legal issues? I’d really like to break this one down to the bare bones. People are very worried about Harvey and him being exploited. He has a sizeable trust fund from Dwight, and Pete, so he does not need to ‘earn money for his future’ as was put out by Katie for this nightclub ‘event’. Is it not important to allow Harvey a private life as much as possible? If he genuinely wanted to go to a nightclub, WHY drag him to one miles away, leave him sitting in a car waiting for his mother, who is notoriously late for things, and do it publicly?
Often Kate’s choice in men mock her eldest son…posting it on youtube, and we hear Kate laughing in the background…does the family think this is in Harvey‘s best interest?

When you say she’s not what we assume she is, could you elaborate on that please? The general assumption on here is that she is very selfish, has never put her children first, men are always a priority in her life until she gets bored, and she is extremely vicious and nasty when things dont go her way.

I met her a couple of times many many years ago, when she was doing the club rounds in London. She had her ‘hangers on’ then, she came across as insecure, a bit shy in fact, but entitled. Like people should move aside for her presence or at least be in awe or amazed to be in her presence. Unfortunately the London crowd back then really didnt give a toss.

She has had a drink and drugs problem for years…I have myself witnessed her falling out of clubs, being carried to cars in a complete state, this was around the time of Harvey (before and during pregnancy)…why hasn’t the family got her the help for these addictions before? I know some people fight tooth and nail against help, but honestly, this has gone on WAY too long. if the family were honest in the media, it might have forced her to get the help she needed instead of the media encouraging her down this hole.

I have a million more questions, I’m sure others do too, I just wanted to see if we could get answers before the pitchforks came out :-D
@peoplehateme in case you couldnt find my post, here it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Haha! Why on earth would Harry run to this thread? Plus he signed a NDA on day one.
I think it’s highly unlikely that a young man on a first date would sign an NDA. I was genuinely hoping you had some credibility. That hope died there. I think you’re a wind-up merchant who is reacting to a wrongly perceived slight on here previously.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Good luck with that, real life and insight don't go down well on this thread. A pitchfork and mob mentality are optional extras 🤪
🤔 You have to wonder why you’re still on this thread if you dislike it so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just a wild stab in the dark. :ROFLMAO: Were you chauffering for Katie that day???

@WillowTree21 Maybe Claire/Peter will remember this particular hand over if KP got upset, they might know who our mystery commenter is, seeing as they said they were there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Handovers before COVID took place with Amy supervising at her home. She can watch from the back door as there's a side entrance to her garden. Kate was upset, on this one handover, I was there and Pete did console her! P & J didn't witness it. Handovers don't take place between them anymore but P is a slimy weasel and don't forget that

I know her, you don't
are you saying that even before covid she had supervised visits with Princess and Junior and Pete handed then over i would have thought at their age it would have just required Peter to just had to drive up and the kids would be out of the car in seconds no reason for him and Katie to even talk(and if it was supervised visitation why as she been lying all these years saying they have joint custody, sorry you do not make sense.i do not understand why people write i know more but i can not tell you sorry but anyone can say that)

Reactions: 22
Ok 😂 I tried to give so insight as a lot of you were way off track but you call BS so I must be lying for what exactly? What do I have to gain?
Personally I’m always open to new members .

We were all “ new members” once .i myself got my throat jumped down just after joining & decided to hold back for a bit & choose my wording, timing & content wisely. It’s a tough place to navigate . But anybody can just jump in spouting “ insider knowledge “ it’s an anonymous gossip site after all !!!

i think the problem is probably that you’ve suddenly appeared , not “ read the room” very well , come in all guns blazing with a very unpopular & quite ambiguous post .

For example “ she’s not what you think “ Who ?

Do you mean KP ? AP ?

You need to type clearly & concisely , hopefully with facts or examples to back up what you’ve said .

Why is “ she” not what anyone thinks ?

How does her real personality ( presuming you meant KP ) differ from the incredibly unpleasant piece of work ( read the painstakingly put together and curated Wiki) that has bought all us Tattlers together?

Frankly the stuff about Andre hugging Price is ridiculous . It may have happened once or twice when they first split up , years ago - but again , you need to quantify .

We all know there is no contact & few , If any drop offs . Certainly not in person.

This has compromised any interest that ppl may have with you having any particular insight .

I wish that you had . We could do with some new blood instead of the same conjecture over & over .

The one that really grinds my gears is when ppl appear just to go “ why isn’t she in prison yet ? “ or my particular bugbear when they ask for a recap because they can’t be bothered to try & catch up .

Anyway , take the above on board & hopefully you’ll post again with juicy new info & insights…. .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Absolutely nothing, I gain nothing but thought you would all like some real life insight instead or hearsay and speculation but it seems not.
If you know Katie you would know she lives for the drama, she loves it. Once she had the buzz she simply cannot let it go, it’s an addiction. You cannot deny she has an addictive personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I know her, you don't
Well I know HER/THEM & I think YOU! And you are talking utter garbage. Get back on a plane & go home, because IF you're not who I think you are, then you're definitely one of the PRICE's. As for dissing Peter. you must be completely deluded if you believe KFP is an angel & sweetness & light. You only have to read any articles printed about her to see, BunnyCuddles is her only 'fan'. Do you actually agree that her parading Harvey in a nightclub at midnight, like a Victorian freak show, is acceptable? Do you like the way she treats her animals & the way many have been injured, shut in cages or died? Do you like the fact that she drove while off her face on drink & drugs, no insurance, already banned & turned the car over? Do you like the fact that she would sooner be 'poked' by the latest bloke, sooner than spend quality time with her kids and mother? What about all the money she owes in tax, small businesses, mortgage etc, is that acceptable? And as for saying P is slimy, they don't come any slimier than Mr PP Fencing and his court case with regard to Amy's Botox friend. He went to court accused of rape, but got off even admitting trying to have sex with her! WOW unbelievable. Actually, interesting that you're saying BEFORE Covid, Amy was also supervising access to the kids. Umm, great admission that! Glad YOU acknowledge the truth, that access IS supervised. Shows what a great mother KFP is.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I had to make a new account, I've been thinking about this for awhile and I'm not a follower on this thread as I am close certain people in the family but I will absolutely not have it that people are saying that Kris was kind to Harv, he was always so proud and would show anyone he met horrible clips on his phone of that lad in distress or in a state of undress looking for his ipad, it was awful to watch. The family always just laughed along so it wasn't done in secret. Kris just wants to use everyone to launch his new T-shirt business :rolleyes::rolleyes: He's not who you think
Are you Wanky

I know her, you don't
If someone is upset (even if it is that skanky bleep) its human nature to make sure they are ok, give them a back rub, hug etc. It happens once and that makes him a slimy weasel....ok

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you know Katie you would know she lives for the drama, she loves it. Once she had the buzz she simply cannot let it go, it’s an addiction. You cannot deny she has an addictive personality.
I think this poster just came on here to have a few arguments tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.