Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a long term owner of horses, no one and I mean NO ONE wears her tit. There are far more luxurious items on the market, Ariat, Stubben, Le Mieux, Kingsland.
I've never seen her crap stocked in tack shops anywhere. Let's face it , any decent horse owner wouldn't be associated with her because of how she treats her horses. She hoiks them up in double bridles and wears spurs.
I bet she's never even picked up a horses tit in her life.
First Class bleep.
I've never seen it in tack shops in Surrey. 8 years ago my then 14 year old daughter drove me mad for a pink KP turnout rug. Had it two weeks, both leg straps and one belly strap just fell apart at the seams. Took it back and got a refund. Shop owner told me loads of them had come back and she wouldn't be stocking anymore. Typical cheap tat always associated with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Is that her doing CS? I wonder if she has J+B after shooting her mother and daughter stuff for OF?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was the one that said a Tattler who was close to KFP didn’t have to sign an NDA because the person said you had to sign an NDA or you couldn’t get near to the family. Not sure that was being nasty.
I really think this person came in here to have an argument & cause one, regardless of who they are or aren't ... We don't need to fall out with each other .. because they will probably really enjoy that .. the ignore button is there for a reason ... I am not someone who can just scroll past posts that antagonise me, that's why I use it ... Out of sight out of mind

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a day on the Skanky thread, strange cryptic posts not revealing much info, though stating KP is misunderstood and all the fellas are rotters, whilst Skanky announces new softcore lesbo content for her long suffering Only Fans. It’s all happening, and it’s only 1530, what will the evening bring.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is she having a non-downward spiral day, seems to be enjoying herself dressing up, thank goodness she doesn't have anything really important to do like community service, or look after her sick mum, oh wait.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.