Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest from DM
Yeah, those Thailand pics and videos sure shows someone who's "in love" and in a "happy relationship" 🙄 the bawbag is just happy he got to say a few words in the press before "Dolly" butted in with her usual nonsensical drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 25
According to KFP she was having cortisol injections which she had researched and spoken to a lot of people about. And that sometimes Cortisol works and sometimes it doesn’t.....
Total BS - she got some fool doctor to do them for the 'high' and nothing else, except maybe the photo ops and the whingeing on her socials

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She herself claimed she hit rock bottom numerous times and was "healthy and happy" only to repeat the same behaviour.
She's lost her kids, her money, her home, her looks and just about everything else. She has all these court cases looming so how much more rock bottom does she need to get?
She's just a nasty piece of work who will never change or fix her issues.
Well done for your recovery ❀ you've done amazing x
I’m definitely not defending her but there were many times I thought I had hit rock bottom was convinced I could go no lower until the day I did and was almost sectioned.
Difference with me is I have the most amazing family and partner and they were behind me 100% with my recovery and I have an amazing sponsor who pulls me up on my tit, she just seems to have nothing but enablers around her hence why she thinks she’s never in the wrong. I don’t think she will ever go out of her way to get well though it’s hard work and she’s very fickle.
Thank you so much also best thing I ever did was get honest with myself

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That is really bad for a journalist
More likely they're under such pressure to get this bullcrap Out There that they type it straight in without checking that its not full of typos

Full of LIES -yes - we are used to them but leaving in such hulking-great howlers really shows they don't give a frig about what they putting out for the world to see

• Haha
Reactions: 15
According to KFP she was having cortisol injections which she had researched and spoken to a lot of people about. And that sometimes Cortisol works and sometimes it doesn’t.....
I,ve had several Hydrocortisone(Cortisol) injections, in my heels for plantar fasciitis my elbow for tennis elbow and my arthritic knee, never yet had sedation for any of them. She just plays people, doubt she actually had them.

Reactions: 20
Only show he has ongoing is shopping with keith lemon, he takes a celeb out to see their shopping habits, hopefully he does this with her and it's caught on camera shes flashing credit cards and spending a fortune, he is also into disability and MH charities so maybe something like that, but keyhole show is no more
Wouldn't it be great if he was doing it to undermine her by gathering evidence of her spendthrift ways so he can torpedo the old boot once-and-for -all?
I've got a name for this amaaaazin' noo show "Celebrity Liars Exposed" :ROFLMAO:

Similar sort of stuff - either way skanky will have done it for the High, not pain relief on non-existant injuries

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Latest from DM
What an absolute bell end! He really is as thick as her isn't he? They deserve each other! I just hope that no kids are produced as a result of these two and their sham of a relationship. I mean his face doesn't exactly show love does it whenever he is with her? More like revolted disgust to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m definitely not defending her but there were many times I thought I had hit rock bottom was convinced I could go no lower until the day I did and was almost sectioned.
Difference with me is I have the most amazing family and partner and they were behind me 100% with my recovery and I have an amazing sponsor who pulls me up on my tit, she just seems to have nothing but enablers around her hence why she thinks she’s never in the wrong. I don’t think she will ever go out of her way to get well though it’s hard work and she’s very fickle.
Thank you so much also best thing I ever did was get honest with myself
That's a good point. And I'm glad you have amazing people around you. It must make a huge difference through the ups and downs.
KP is surrounded by enablers and has a horrid personality, which is not a good combination. Unless she changes or someone properly intervenes, she will continue with this downwards spiral.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Sorry, absolute radio silence from everyone... really not sure what is going on....
Even the newspapers are not coming out with her court appearance today has been delayed and put back, which is what they normally do. Something odd is definitely going on. Maybe tomorrow’s one is more serious than we think.

Reactions: 13
What court is this as I can't see it on Crawley listings ?

Reactions: 4
Even the newspapers are not coming out with her court appearance today has been delayed and put back, which is what they normally do. Something odd is definitely going on. Maybe tomorrow’s one is more serious than we think.
What do we expect?
MH issues requiring an hastily arranged Hotel Priory visit and stay?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.