Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always liked Katie and used to defend her quite a lot. I’m currently in recovery for addiction so I think I defended her because I understood the bull in a China shop behaviour as I had been there myself BUT watching her be given so many chances to be able to sort her life and addiction out and for her to just not take any of it seriously really frustrates me. She will never get well because she doesn’t want to and probably doesn’t think she has an issue. I was lucky I realised I had a problem and I wanted to get well more than anything, it’s definitely not been easy but I’ve kept going with it. She needs to hit her rock rock bottom before she realises she needs help and by then it may be too late for her to be able to rebuild her life.
Also I always thought she was a really good mum to Harvey at least but reading this I’m thinking maybe I was wrong about that also
Congratulations on getting off the rollercoaster to take your own life back before its too late

This thing though is not the same because she sees nothing wrong in anything she does because stuff that goes awry us ALWAYS attributable to "Sumwun Els............................ iss not me, I's innercint innit!" - nothing is ever down to her with her revolting self & rank "personality", the grifting & scamming, The Lies and worst of all - the treatment of her own children!

Poor Harvey does not have a Dad to rescue him as his siblings did therefore he is stuck with it, so she can drag him out of his residential whenever she wants to in order to USE him like a perforfming seal for her own grubby ends, ie this ghastly Nightclub guest appearance this week where he will be ripped to shreds by the dregs of society who will turn up for the blood-letting. And she's happy enough to place her vulnerable son in this position to earn her a few quid for the next 'oliday with wanky ? :mad: H will certainly be there because he is all she has left to sell now

I don't know if you have read her wikis on here but if not please do then you will see the FULL HORROR of skanky price; Go to the blue bar at the top and click on wikis which will bring up an alphabetical list, scroll down to Katie Price where you will see there are two pages (the pink button at the top here will not access the second page automatically)

Just watched the KH/Michelle stories and they have gone for a lovely bike ride followed by a picnic. Those children really are having the best life away from their 'Mum'
What would they get with her?

*Sitting in some nail bar with Mummy as she has her nails done?
*Sitting about whilst some hairdresser reorganises it's wig for it?
* Sitting about as the latest MUA applies a fifth coating of plasterwork to Mummy's alien face?
* Sitting about because Mummy has a "Bad headache" after the previous night's "fun"?
*Sitting about wanting to Go Home because its so crappy at Trampy Towers (literally)?

I'm late today as I go on holiday to Belfast tomorrow and be back active again on Saturday..I leave this here for now and try and do some catching up in abit Love Pom. 🥰 x

Katie's filtered pics start resembling a cartoon 😄 Here is my cartoon version which had left her nose out loooooool 😄😄😄 x

View attachment 1221213
she does look like the Muppet picture I put up earlier :)

Throw back to this, just shows she don't give a tit and plays on everything. View attachment 1221278
shame the car did not get side-swiped by a truck - then she'd have something to whinge about :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I always liked Katie and used to defend her quite a lot. I’m currently in recovery for addiction so I think I defended her because I understood the bull in a China shop behaviour as I had been there myself BUT watching her be given so many chances to be able to sort her life and addiction out and for her to just not take any of it seriously really frustrates me. She will never get well because she doesn’t want to and probably doesn’t think she has an issue. I was lucky I realised I had a problem and I wanted to get well more than anything, it’s definitely not been easy but I’ve kept going with it. She needs to hit her rock rock bottom before she realises she needs help and by then it may be too late for her to be able to rebuild her life.
Also I always thought she was a really good mum to Harvey at least but reading this I’m thinking maybe I was wrong about that also
She herself claimed she hit rock bottom numerous times and was "healthy and happy" only to repeat the same behaviour.
She's lost her kids, her money, her home, her looks and just about everything else. She has all these court cases looming so how much more rock bottom does she need to get?
She's just a nasty piece of work who will never change or fix her issues.
Well done for your recovery ❤ you've done amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I loved kids tv in the 80s, it was awesome. Ulysses 31, T-Bag, Grotbags, Tiswas, Saturday swap shop, battle of the planets, fraggle rock, the muppets in and so many more were amazing! And skanky even featured in terrahawks!! That must have been the bad trip part 🤣🤣 .
Yes look! Here she is - back when she woz weeeely faymus!

Latest video on her Tiktok.
View attachment 1221516
She's looking a bit bandy.......................................I can't think why............................................. LOL

She's got nail polish on there.
You can't wear nail polish into surgery.
When I had my son via planned section (breech baby) I had to remove any polish before going to theatre, they tell you that pre op appointment and it's checked when you're there.
So how TF has she had foot surgery with polish on her toes!
It was apparently Cortisone injections to relieve her Immense Pain. More like an excuse to get some pain-killer High to last a few hours

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Who on earth do the DM hire as their journalists?
Not everyone can spell and that's fine as we all have different strengths and weaknesses.
But surely then, your job shouldn't be writing articles for people to read?
I'm not great at maths, so I wouldn't apply for a job as an accountant or hire someone like that.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
He must have forgotten this
or so desperate for publicity that he knew he'd get some (adverse) publicity by fetching it back again

Not everyone can spell and that's fine as we all have different strengths and weaknesses.
I'm not great at maths, so I wouldn't apply for a job as an accountant or hire someone like that.
Awwwww but deys ownli likkle kids innit!

Twelve years old and dumped into the hot-bed of intrigue at the editorial office under the guise of Work Experience? No wonder they go into meltdown when faced with creating A Story about this festering old boiler - what a horribly emotive experience for the kidz!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised she didn't say they were a credit to her 🙄

Better not give her or channel 4 any ideas else she will be the new Supernanny 😲
Well Supernanny was bleeping awful with kids and unqualified too so she’d probably fit right in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes those ones have.
I thought so.
It would have been far too complicated for 'er an' wanky to master lacing-up those clodhoppers without an assistant

My God what are the parents of those girls thinking of allowing them to be used by skanky in her grubby publicity shots?? They're not even very nice photos of the girls - why did she not photoshop them whilst she was doing her own ugly boatrace???

Yes look! Here she is - back when she woz weeeely faymus!

She's looking a bit bandy.......................................I can't think why............................................. LOL

It was apparently Cortisone injections to relieve her Immense Pain. More like an excuse to get some pain-killer High to last a few hours
According to KFP she was having cortisol injections which she had researched and spoken to a lot of people about. And that sometimes Cortisol works and sometimes it doesn’t.....

• Haha
I don't think she is capable of realising that she is near or at rock bottom. She seems to be unable to have any normal feelings. It really is only all about her, absolutely nothing else matters in her life, not her children, not her mother's medical condition. I don't think even "the one" matters other than she cannot function without a man in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So it appears that the ghastly "nightclub" PA with Harvey is still going ahead. I just can't believe his college is okay with this and hope they've tried to convince her it's a really bad idea. I've seen some of the comments on the Facebook page, some vile specimens are already ripping the piss out of him before he's even got there. This, above everything else that's happened over the last few weeks, shows just how low she's fallen. No doubt SB couldn't care less it's really sad for Harvey.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Latest from DM
Pull the other one Crawl, right from the start you gave an interview saying you monitored each others texts / phone and KP said she would never cheat because Crawl knew 'how to handle her' ( then, surprise! she cheats) , the there was Slapgate, she accuses ex's of rape and harasses people whilst your'e with her.......your relationship is purely toxic and you are deluded.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Pull the other one Crawl, right from the start you gave an interview saying you monitored each others texts / phone and KP said she would never cheat because Crawl knew 'how to handle her' ( then, surprise! she cheats) , the there was Slapgate, she accuses ex's of rape and harasses people whilst your'e with her.......your relationship is purely toxic and you are deluded.
Neither of them can speak properly through their fake cemetery gates! It's unbearable even reading what they say, never mind listening to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Congratulations on getting off the rollercoaster to take your own life back before its too late

This thing though is not the same because she sees nothing wrong in anything she does because stuff that goes awry us ALWAYS attributable to "Sumwun Els............................ iss not me, I's innercint innit!" - nothing is ever down to her with her revolting self & rank "personality", the grifting & scamming, The Lies and worst of all - the treatment of her own children!

Poor Harvey does not have a Dad to rescue him as his siblings did therefore he is stuck with it, so she can drag him out of his residential whenever she wants to in order to USE him like a perforfming seal for her own grubby ends, ie this ghastly Nightclub guest appearance this week where he will be ripped to shreds by the dregs of society who will turn up for the blood-letting. And she's happy enough to place her vulnerable son in this position to earn her a few quid for the next 'oliday with wanky ? :mad: H will certainly be there because he is all she has left to sell now

I don't know if you have read her wikis on here but if not please do then you will see the FULL HORROR of skanky price; Go to the blue bar at the top and click on wikis which will bring up an alphabetical list, scroll down to Katie Price where you will see there are two pages (the pink button at the top here will not access the second page automatically)

* Sitting about as the latest MUA applies a fifth coating of plasterwork to Mummy's alien face?
* Sitting about because Mummy has a "Bad headache" after the previous night's "fun"?
*Sitting about wanting to Go Home because its so crappy at Trampy Towers (literally)?

shame the car did not get side-swiped by a truck - then she'd have something to whinge about :mad:
See its legs go in the opposite direction 😂 😂👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully on his show he will make her look like the
Contemptuous
Ugly
Narcissistic
Tart She is.
Only show he has ongoing is shopping with keith lemon, he takes a celeb out to see their shopping habits, hopefully he does this with her and it's caught on camera shes flashing credit cards and spending a fortune, he is also into disability and MH charities so maybe something like that, but keyhole show is no more

Reactions: 13
That is really bad for a journalist

Reactions: 10

Thank you so much hardest thing I’ve ever done but also the most amazing thing if that makes sense.
I shall look for the wiki now I’ve only read the first page didn’t realise there were 2. Why on earth would she take Harvey to a nightclub appearance knowing how much he is trolled online

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.