Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, absolute radio silence from everyone... really not sure what is going on....
Packing an over night bag ready for a bit of a sleep over at HMP witch in a Ditch. Prison can’t come soon enough for that wretch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is this Crawley? As I walk past the court most mornings. So could swing in a slight detour past the front door rather than the back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What do we expect?
MH issues requiring an hastily arranged Hotel Priory visit and stay?
She would be better off in the hotel paradiso, she would fit in well there. In fact that episode where Eddie had his jugs on back to front, could be her, if the next surgery goes wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's on the list now, but says morning... WOOOHOOOOO
View attachment 1222417

Be interesting to see if fiancé SB goes with her!
That means she is facing two charges 1.. For breaking the restraining order and the other most likely for breaking her suspended sentence also means that they have found some evidence and it is enough to prosecute her and bring a case to court

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Way, way too quiet from her.
Is it because she scared or does she already know she'll get away with it again?
If 'it' walks free again then it's definitely being protected.
Sadly that's the outcome I fear, justice seems to be two tiered.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Probably filming through the keyhole, who lives in a shithole like this.
I can't see it being through the keyhole as most people know what her house looks like anyway. It might be that other show he does
Can't remember what it's called but people like Amanda Holden and Gemma Collins have been on it

Reactions: 7
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The Scum have now reported Skanky is in court tomorrow . Sorry I don't know how to post the article on here.
Woo hoo it's really happening and I can not wait

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.