Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd have thought we would have learnt a lesson with the likes of Saville, Rolf Harris etc but while they make people money they get away with it, not comparing her with the likes of those evil tossers but she makes money for newspapers etc so she's still useful for them, she can't get away with it fo ever though, their time always comes as sure as Cole likes plugholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm late today as I go on holiday to Belfast tomorrow and be back active again on Saturday..I leave this here for now and try and do some catching up in abit Love Pom. πŸ₯° x

Katie's filtered pics start resembling a cartoon πŸ˜„ Here is my cartoon version which had left her nose out loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x

Resizer_16508912794681.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I reckon she only uses MM for her OF filming tit,I think she isn’t t allowed to live there,Imaybe wrong.

Reactions: 26
Celebrity juice is the worst, I can’t understand how he/it is still going.
Thought the Keith lemon bleep was trying not to get cancelled apologising for wearing rubber masks? But he's wedged up a druggie crims arse????!!!! Make it make sense πŸ₯΄
Ginger bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can I just remind everyone of the saying 'give them enough rope & they will hang themselves' ... even if Cats have 9 lives they don't escape the inevitable ... My favourite saying is 'you cannot profit from the pain of others' ... I have seen a few cruel people get their cumuppence ... KP will come to a sad end and it will be of her own making

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She must be showing Keith round mm to prove she’s cleaned it up he was the person who named it the mucky mansion in the first place
I'm not sure he was. I think he just brought the name into the public spotlight.

Reactions: 6
Hi, I never saw you, we had a lovely time going next week. Was just thinking of all the old tat she tries to sell, all overpriced chav crap. She'd be lucky to get a fiver for those shoes at a bootsale. As for her injuries lies upon lies. She was actually wearing a trick scar and stitches from a joke shop. I've seen exactly the same one near me. Why oh why isn't this been blown out of the water? Just somebody in the media rip her to shreds on a front page. This is beyond belief. God I detest her.
Can you please post those stockings or whatever she was wearing? The ones you saw in the joke shop. That would expose her lies even more!

Reactions: 13
Throw back to this, just shows she don't give a tit and plays on everything. View attachment 1221278
Look at the orange cast. You can clearly see it had previously been removed. They use a circular drill attachment to break open the cast. Then they bend it to get you leg and foot out. She has obviously just put it on herself to gain sympathy and defraud the court

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Throw back to this, just shows she don't give a tit and plays on everything. View attachment 1221278

I never understood how all
Of her casts have been cut down the sides and held together with bands - I always thought a cast was only cut when they were removed to ensure that the cast remains solid so the bones and joints are immobilised thus ensuring they heal correctly? Perhaps they have moved on now and are now removable for easy cleaning?

Reactions: 16
Another member of the turkey teef crew

View attachment 1220471
To be fair a girl I used to work with never used to smile in pics as I think she was conscious of her teeth.Recently got them done in Turkey. Now she smiles all the time. They actually look good and quite natural though. I never understand these people that whittle down perfectly healthy teeth into points to stick those veneers on that then look like illuminous tik taks or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm late today as I go on holiday to Belfast tomorrow and be back active again on Saturday..I leave this here for now and try and do some catching up in abit Love Pom. πŸ₯° x

Katie's filtered pics start resembling a cartoon πŸ˜„ Here is my cartoon version which had left her nose out loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x

View attachment 1221213
Love it @Pom Bear

Guessing if KP posted that she’d use a caption about her being all natural πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I never understood how all
Of her casts have been cut down the sides and held together with bands - I always thought a cast was only cut when they were removed to ensure that the cast remains solid so the bones and joints are immobilised thus ensuring they heal correctly? Perhaps they have moved on now and are now removable for easy cleaning?
My OH had a cast that was cut in half so he could take it off when resting ( he also had screws in ankle etc so needed to air skin)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.