Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she back at the MM?! Why isn’t she living there then? So strange!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
All the pricks she works with obviously have the same morals as this creature, the world truly is becoming home to morons, decent people just sit back while scum carry on with no recourse at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I was reading in the Daily Mail of a woman who was a drink driver had an accident, killed her 2 kids because she didn't put seatbelts on, she only got 4 years prison so yes the legal system is donald ducked.
I know, it was disgusting! Only gave her 4 years as the 'real punishment' was losing her children! Well that was her fault wasn't it? No doubt she will be out in 2 years as well. Poor kids. And she has two other kids too. One of whom was strapped in and survived the crash.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Posting Bunny and Jett pictures from last week 🙄
That’s all she’s got, intermittent, supervised visits.
Very sad and pathetic really, someone who's lost usual custody rights to their children posting photos on Social Media from a supervised visit to make it out like everything's normal. Reminds me that I've seen someone I know (who had lost custody completely, kids gone into care - drugs were involved and no dad to help out) posting old photos on FB of the kids like everything was normal. This person I know isn't a very nice person or good mother even off the drugs so I found it hard to feel sorry for her. If it was certain other people maybe depending on the circumstances, I would have compassion for them doing that desperate act of posting photos on social media while kids in care

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Filming With Keith Lemon and She's still Living at MM and no Court Dates
Who/ What has This waste of Oxygen Regurgitated Skin and Plastic Creature 🤮🤮🤮 Got Dirt On
WTAF 😱 😱👿👿👿👿
I frigging HATE Keith Lemon

Like I said before - if court has been delayed it might backfire on her, it could give them more time to find evidence against her and the chances of her not bleeping up again before the hearings will be slim the further away they are.
My OH had a court date for 12th April and it’s been delayed by the courts until June/July due to the backlog. They only told him the day before. (He’s not the one in trouble BTW)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched the KH/Michelle stories and they have gone for a lovely bike ride followed by a picnic. Those children really are having the best life away from their 'Mum'

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She must be showing Keith round mm to prove she’s cleaned it up he was the person who named it the mucky mansion in the first place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well done Michelle, I'd normally favour dignified silence but since Pwicey is above the law I am more than happy to see her victims having their say. Hope many others start to do so too.
Like you I always thought they shouldn't say anything, dont put up videos of kids , will just annoy her. Then realised why should they not show the happy healthy life they have made for the kids, and the close bond she has with them, Michelle is damned if she does and damned if she doesnt. If she only put her kids up the KP loons would be asking if her kids not good enough etc. , does she think her own kids are better etc. So good on Michelle, I don't think I've seen one forced looking picture , with kids looking unhappy. Unlike some that she has put up

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How the f**k is this thing still getting work and more to the point why do people still want to work with it???? I mean I hate Keith Lemon, he makes me feel physically sick but he has a huge following and fanbase which means regardless of whether people like her or not she is getting promotion and publicity! 😏

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I thought the Karma Bus was on it rounds and yet it seems the Teflon Taxi is just out and about instead.

I get people say she has her own punishment in that she is in this mess, doesn't have custody of her kids, has to have supervised visits, etc etc and I would see that as punishment IF I thought she cared, but I don't think she does, not one bit.

It's absolutely disgusting that she is not in court AGAIN! That people are owed money, that is not being paid to them, that people have felt harassed abs threatened by her behaviour and words and she is NOT held to account. No one else would have this many chances or escapes, no one, she has more lives than a car, but is smirking like the cat that got the cream and is pitiful.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How the f**k is this thing still getting work and more to the point why do people still want to work with it???? I mean I hate Keith Lemon, he makes me feel physically sick but he has a huge following and fanbase which means regardless of whether people like her or not she is getting promotion and publicity! 😏
Maybe Piers is getting her work Piers=Philip=Holly=Keith

Other hearings have been cancelled, so maybe court related backlogs. 😥🤞

The injections must be working if she is out filming… 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.