Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be more surprised if she had turned up for them. She will probably never face proper justice. The person that will destroy skanky, is skanky, not the legal system.
Ain’t that the truth. I no longer trust in our legal system. It’s a two tier justice system and KP is the perfect example of how those tiers work out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ain’t that the truth. I no longer trust in our legal system. It’s a two tier justice system and KP is the perfect example of how those tiers work out.
I was reading in the Daily Mail of a woman who was a drink driver had an accident, killed her 2 kids because she didn't put seatbelts on, she only got 4 years prison so yes the legal system is donald ducked.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
For you Dolly 🤣

And Skanky is still a bleep 🤣
I was just doing the same🤣🤣 I watched it though.great,❤

I was reading in the Daily Mail of a woman who was a drink driver had an accident, killed her 2 kids because she didn't put seatbelts on, she only got 4 years prison so yes the legal system is donald ducked.
Yes,remember the case the bastard went on the run to Ireland,obviously came back bleeping evil witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Was on the lunchtime news and I honestly thought if a mum, drunk driving, kills 2 of her babies, one on his birthday 😥 then what hope is there for arsewipes like KP

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
This posted a few minutes ago in the DM, reading article now.

Well done Michelle, I'd normally favour dignified silence but since Pwicey is above the law I am more than happy to see her victims having their say. Hope many others start to do so too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Was on the lunchtime news and I honestly thought if a mum, drunk driving, kills 2 of her babies, one on his birthday 😥 then what hope is there for arsewipes like KP
That's what bothers me.

Reactions: 11
With all the tit that Katie has pulled over the years, I don't begrudge Michelle taking a little dig every now and again. Why should everyone else have to pander to her and make allowances?
So she can dish it out, but not take it?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
With all the tit that Katie has pulled over the years, I don't begrudge Michelle taking a little dig every now and again. Why should everyone else have to pander to her and make allowances?
So she can dish it out, but not take it?
Maybe she's hoping Pwicey will go on another binge and send more incriminating evidence to get her banged up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t been here in a while as Skanky is being boring as ever and I see she is swerving her court dates again. I’ve been on the Marcus Mitchell thread which is on fire atm.

Reactions: 11
That’s disgusting, any driving offences that include fatalities should automatically carry a greater sentence imo.

If she gets away with the restraining order offences, I think that will destroy any faith I had in all British institutions. They are corrupt to the core, and somehow Skanky with her melted plastic eyes and zeppelin tits perfectly encapsulates and embodies the degradation and corruption of the British authorities/institutions//organisations/establishment.

sorry to be such a mardy bum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Haven’t been here in a while as Skanky is being boring as ever and I see she is swerving her court dates again. I’ve been on the Marcus Mitchell thread which is on fire atm.
Who's Marcus Mitchell?

And yep.... Swerving court, injected trotters, flaunting her norks, Priory's the last resort!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just found this,

Oh and this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe it's nothing to do with her celebrity but more to do with huge backlogs, underfunding and more focus on mental health these days ( this focus is also linked to costs as it can be used as justification for people to get suspended sentences/ tags etc which are cheaper than prison). I heard a news report today that said some rape cases take over a year to get to court when they used to take months. I think partly, Skankarella is lucky because there are court backlogs due to covid and underfunding.......and she / her solicitor will be using the mental health and addiction circumstances to push for as much slack as they can. She is so used to playing the victim she can probably play it for a bit longer whilst the courts catch up with her. She won't escape forever though.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Posting Bunny and Jett pictures from last week 🙄
That’s all she’s got, intermittent, supervised visits.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Like I said before - if court has been delayed it might backfire on her, it could give them more time to find evidence against her and the chances of her not bleeping up again before the hearings will be slim the further away they are.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.