Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really all she can ever think of to say about those poor kids. "Oh you're so CUUUUUUTE!"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
hahaha Now I feel ancient. lol You didn't miss anything, Rosie....80's kids TV was like a bad acid trip.
Just saw you went Ibiza in the 90s Pheebs. You were right to not go in the nougties, totally different. However I've been 20 times from 1996 to last year, and Ibiza Garlands WAS AMAZING! (Back to KP. She's a bleep) πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
hahaha Now I feel ancient. lol You didn't miss anything, Rosie....80's kids TV was like a bad acid trip.
🀣 the 90s was pretty cheesy looking back! OH says he grew up with better music in the 80s and I try (and fail) to convince him that 90s music was better 😳
If only skanky had released "a whole new world" back then. She would have transformed the decade and changed history πŸ™„

🀣 it's ok. It's good you sent them as it made me ask the fella if he thinks it's real. He said he's not sure but it looks genuine πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
It may be but still doesn't mean it was from 25ft!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw you went Ibiza in the 90s Pheebs. You were right to not go in the nougties, totally different. However I've been 20 times from 1996 to last year, and Ibiza Garlands WAS AMAZING! (Back to KP. She's a bleep) πŸ˜‚
lol! ah the 90's for partying. Unbeatable. ❀ At least we came out the other end of it, Skanky is still stuck there!

🀣 the 90s was pretty cheesy looking back! OH says he grew up with better music in the 80s and I try (and fail) to convince him that 90s music was better 😳
If only skanky had released "a whole new world" back then. She would have transformed the decade and changed history πŸ™„

🀣 it's ok. It's good you sent them as it made me ask the fella if he thinks it's real. He said he's not sure but it looks genuine πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I'm with you....90's music was far superior! 80's was shite...and now we've started a debate that will derail the whole of tattle. It's been nice knowing you all. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

The 90s was the best music wise and it's actually official. There's been a study that shows that every genre was catered for in the 90s, and that after the Internet and streaming music has become generic, in order to hit as many playlists as possible. Also, my younger friends stream 90s music constantly.

(Whigfield, Aqua and Steps excepting) πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I loved kids tv in the 80s, it was awesome. Ulysses 31, T-Bag, Grotbags, Tiswas, Saturday swap shop, battle of the planets, fraggle rock, the muppets in and so many more were amazing! And skanky even featured in terrahawks!! That must have been the bad trip part 🀣🀣 .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I loved kids tv in the 80s, it was awesome. Ulysses 31, T-Bag, Grotbags, Tiswas, Saturday swap shop, battle of the planets, fraggle rock, the muppets in and so many more were amazing! And skanky even featured in terrahawks!! That must have been the bad trip part 🀣🀣 .
Ulyesses!! Searching through all the Galaxies!.. 80.. Days around the world.. And we will say the word..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm late today as I go on holiday to Belfast tomorrow and be back active again on Saturday..I leave this here for now and try and do some catching up in abit Love Pom. πŸ₯° x

Katie's filtered pics start resembling a cartoon πŸ˜„ Here is my cartoon version which had left her nose out loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x

View attachment 1221213
I was think she looked like a cartoon, thank you @Pom Bear. Hope you have a good trip x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
90s and 70s music was the best. Skanky music is the worst. I also loved 80s music, but I can’t stand Skanky’s music. (Desperately trying to keep it on thread πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to watch the Double-Deckers, Arabian Nights, The Monkees, then onto TISWAS and Swap Shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.