Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay you people, who thinks SB will pull out of the fight??

I'm sure this MMA is just a load of bollocks and SB might
have a little accident so he can pull out.
I mentioned this on the last thread.... I think he will.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1217884 Doesn't exactly look battered from a fall, does she? Apart from the bandages, there's not a scratch or a graze on her. I looked like I'd been hit by a bus when I broke my leg in three places. Aged about 10 years in a couple of hours. Was grey with pain. CERTAINLY couldn't have brushed my hair, put makeup on and got myself onto a sunbed ready to give the heads up to a photographer.
it would not surprise me if she did not know the difference between lies and the truth anymore. Has long as it creates a story, it sells, and it generates publicity she will use it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
There is footage of her jumping up and down with her kids doing the sack race. Was that before or after she allegedly became disabled?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There is footage of her jumping up and down with her kids doing the sack race. Was that before or after she allegedly became disabled?
That was on her 42nd birthday in May 2020. She 'broke' her trotters in late October 2020.

Reactions: 7
Yes - I think it was for Harvey's birthday party in the garden at the Ashtead rental. Think his birthday is in May and they went to Turkey in July, during/after his ICU stint.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1217884 Doesn't exactly look battered from a fall, does she? Apart from the bandages, there's not a scratch or a graze on her. I looked like I'd been hit by a bus when I broke my leg in three places. Aged about 10 years in a couple of hours. Was grey with pain. CERTAINLY couldn't have brushed my hair, put makeup on and got myself onto a sunbed ready to give the heads up to a photographer.
I'd love to know what really happened...
I know what been alluded too and all I can think is poor J and P having to listen to their mother pedaling all this crap. It's appalling that she's effectively getting them to lie on her behalf.

We all know that if she really had fallen through negligence on the hotel's behalf, she would have shouted it from the rooftop and had them up in court asap. The face it happened abroad has allowed her to continue this absolute cock n bull story.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It appears a sewerage works near her are looking to save costs and rather than use power to propel the rakes on the tanks to break up and stir the

contents they are looking for cyclists to propel them. It would be the perfect job for Skanky exercise will not only help her ankles and fitness but could earn her cash , let's face it all she does now is pedal peddle sh$te all day :rolleyes:

View attachment 1217429
Failing that they can simply empty all the tit into her garden where she keeps all the rest of it already :(

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't watch him. His voice is beyond icky! Fed up with all this 'my mental health struggles' bollocks too. I'm not knocking anyone who actually has them (including me), but ffs WHO HASN'T got MHI these days? It's virtually abnormal not to have something and I find this constant sycophantic, self-indulgent diatribe is not for support, it's for attention and to give license be a total jackass with impunity. I would be mortified if people in my life knew all of my issues, that's what my therapist is for! I'd be embarrassed for him if he was worth tit.
You are so right, I am so sick of every Tom DIck and Harry going on about the 'mental health' issues, just because it is the current trendy thing to do. It's so insulting to people with real MH issues who struggle to get out of bed and function every day, yet continue to do so! The likes of KP, Crawl, and even Prince Harry going on about it drives me nuts! They aren't good for MY MH, lol!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Just seen the funniest comment EVER on Skankys YouTube page. Absolutely hilarious. ‘ Looks like someone stapled two balloons to a bricklayer.’
It is pretty funny on there, a couple of people are on there everyday making comments. I noticed that it hasn't posted anything on youtube for a month now, oooh 😹

Reactions: 9
I don’t suppose she went to Turkey for the Cinderella Procedure and trying to cover it as an accident for sympathy?

The Cinderella Procedure, performed exclusively for cosmetic reasons, reduces foot size with a surgery that removes bunions and brings the bone on the side of the big toe inwards. This allows women to wear high-fashion brands such as Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik which are notorious for their narrow fit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Haven't been on for a couple of days and probably won't get caught up. I became a nana for the second time yesterday and when I saw the love and pride in my son and his lovely partner's eyes my heart almost burst with pride and happiness. That's what being a parent is, it's the most important thing in life ❤ I now have two beautiful, healthy granddaughters to love and cherish forever ❤ love to all Krusties 😘
Aww, congratulations Baggins to you and all the family! Yes being a grandparent is amazing isn't it? I have 3 with a 4th due in August. I look after the youngest 2 days a week and I love him to bits! I'm going to the UK next week and I won't see him for 3 weeks and I am going to miss him so much! That's what I don't get about KP, how she can spend so much time away from her kids. It would break my heart. It's bad enough that my eldest two live so far away ( one in Australia one in Switzerland) and I don't get to see them that much, and they are grown mend!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Helloooo…!!

Happy Sunday! Firstly @Joanna Surrey I didn’t see you at Apps farm. If you saw a woman trying to control a head Golden Retriever every time he spotted another dog that was me. Sorry to have missed you. I got two pictures for my gallery wall and that was it 😂

Secondly. I don’t want to get kicked off tattle for wasting posts talking about personal stuff 😂
So I have a genuine question. If she supposedly had such an awful fall, how is it that only her feet are affected? If I fell that distance the only thing that would protect me would be my arse as it’s well padded. But how did she not break an arm, a leg (properly), a wrist etc? I tripped on a kerb at Bond Street station and broke my wrist a couple of years back - so how does she not have any other damage? It’s just bullllshitttttt?!

Every single story she comes out with doesn’t add up.

I personally suspect Cole is just biding time until his case comes to court as he’s telling her it’s for the best but actually he’s doing this so she can’t start spouting off about him - all part of controlling the narrative for the time being then he will dump her once it’s done. You can tell he’s just not that into her anymore. (I question he ever was to be fair)
I agree.Hes also waiting to see how well this MMA programme is received.He might get a James English podcast off the back of it as well. She will go nuclear.Interesting times.

Reactions: 16
I don’t suppose she went to Turkey for the Cinderella Procedure and trying to cover it as an accident for sympathy?

The Cinderella Procedure, performed exclusively for cosmetic reasons, reduces foot size with a surgery that removes bunions and brings the bone on the side of the big toe inwards. This allows women to wear high-fashion brands such as Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik which are notorious for their narrow fit.
I'm sure someone else said the same a while back. Wouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 13
Pap was with her too 🤣 pretending she is on the phone yet again 😴🥱🙄
The ring is on and so is the ‘baby’ necklace.
Empty bag for #ad or has it really hot hair oil …. Will just make the extensions ever mankier…. 😬
Is that really a recent photo though? She looks much slimmer and her boobs look smaller. Her face looks better too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.