Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s already on a ‘show’ though - the promoters of that or of the shite ready meals or other products he sells don’t give a tit about his reputation for violence, the charges against him or his lack of talent. In fact it’s probably a draw for some people. None of the people involved with the reality/influencer industry have any scruples or morals and I suspect their target market doesn’t either.

Reactions: 27
Okay you people, who thinks SB will pull out of the fight??

I'm sure this MMA is just a load of bollocks and SB might
have a little accident so he can pull out.
You can't get two vain, botoxed, hair-gelled, false teethed wannabees to fight properly, neither will want to get hurt, equally neither will pull out of the show because they want the exposure. They'll be like two bad actors in a 1950's movies pretending to hit and pretending to get hit, that's all. I wonder if they'll have concealed blood capsules to try to make it look real.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Pap was with her too 🤣 pretending she is on the phone yet again 😴🥱🙄
The ring is on and so is the ‘baby’ necklace.
Empty bag for #ad or has it really hot hair oil …. Will just make the extensions ever mankier…. 😬

It appears a sewerage works near her are looking to save costs and rather than use power to propel the rakes on the tanks to break up and stir the

contents they are looking for cyclists to propel them. It would be the perfect job for Skanky exercise will not only help her ankles and fitness but could earn her cash , let's face it all she does now is pedal peddle sh$te all day :rolleyes:

ohoh.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You can't get two vain, botoxed, hair-gelled, false teethed wannabees to fight properly, neither will want to get hurt, equally neither will pull out of the show because they want the exposure. They'll be like two bad actors in a 1950's movies pretending to hit and pretending to get hit, that's all. I wonder if they'll have concealed blood capsules to try to make it look real.
It will be like a Rocky movie. Plenty of blood and sweat, but no animals were harmed during the filming of this match.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely with damaged feet she should be in more supportive footwear. She wears those stupid sliders that can’t be good for her feet. Having had feet pain from high arches & plantar fasciitis, comfortable supportive footwear goes a long way.
No one takes her feet issues seriously as she doesn’t herself. Injections/pain killers only work so much sometimes u need to actually make sensible choices. She probably will end up in a wheelchair because she isn’t being sensible, I do think the docs told her to stay off her feet for 6 months but she knew better now she reaping the cost of not following medical advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely with damaged feet she should be in more supportive footwear. She wears those stupid sliders that can’t be good for her feet. Having had feet pain from high arches & plantar fasciitis, comfortable supportive footwear goes a long way.
No one takes her feet issues seriously as she doesn’t herself. Injections/pain killers only work so much sometimes u need to actually make sensible choices. She probably will end up in a wheelchair because she isn’t being sensible, I do think the docs told her to stay off her feet for 6 months but she knew better now she reaping the cost of not following medical advice.
That's it exactly, she is well known for ignoring medical advice and doing whatever SHE wants
which could result in her being wheelchair bound for real if her feet are really damaged.

What’s he going to be like when he gets into a ring and works out his opponent is going to hit him back for a change. Will he have a hissy fit and quit.
I’m going with injury as an excuse.Real MMA is a brutal sport,this is celeb slappy slappy kicky kicky MMA,But nevertheless it’s still daunting,there is a real risk of being hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Slow news day so here’s a nice still from his love island pop up.
Looooool the fat dart player look again 😀😄😄😄😘 xx

"So Mr Woods..How well did you think you did in the first round of Live Tv darts?"

Resizer_16508027863411.jpg

Back later 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She has an accountant….think she leaves everything up to him.
Not sure on the rest of it though, sorry 😞
Wonder if her accountant is still chubby Andrew? If so, not done a good job, considering the mess she’s in, just financially. There should be a full forensic thorough financial investigation, into her assets & spendng, like Boris Becker. Is an accountant enough to represent this criminal? Hope he’s paid upfront. Think she’s so cunning it will be hard to track down all her scams & earnings.

Is she flashing her tummy in an effort to distract from the fact that her transition was a success & she has an erection? 🤔
Well thats a hell of a lot bigger and better than Coles

I would not at all be surprised if she still finds a way of dodging these court appearances next week. Remember she’s one devious cow who knows how to play the system.
Hence the sudden sore feet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The sliders just proves shes lying yet again no support for her so called constant painful trotters i just hope the courts see through her lies im praying for thele day she gets banged up

Reactions: 29
The sliders just proves shes lying yet again no support for her so called constant painful trotters i just hope the courts see through her lies im praying for thele day she gets banged up
I agree. How strange that she's been recently photographed wearing high heels and a week before her court cases, she's back in flatties. Hypocritical witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.