Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remedial surgery is just as likely to make her feet worse as better, look at the botched facelift she had to correct the botched facelift, so crack on Katie.
Does anybody know the month KFP was meant to have fallen 25 feet and injure herself as she claims im going to email the hotel she stayed at i cannot believe she hasnt sued them and was she insured even i wonder very dodgy

Reactions: 11
Haven't been on for a couple of days and probably won't get caught up. I became a nana for the second time yesterday and when I saw the love and pride in my son and his lovely partner's eyes my heart almost burst with pride and happiness. That's what being a parent is, it's the most important thing in life ❤ I now have two beautiful, healthy granddaughters to love and cherish forever ❤ love to all Krusties 😘
The best thing ever, I only have one, hes 2 now , but the joy he gives is indescribable

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anybody know the month KFP was meant to have fallen 25 feet and injure herself as she claims im going to email the hotel she stayed at i cannot believe she hasnt sued them and was she insured even i wonder very dodgy
It says July 2020 according to skum

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Good afternoon al hope you are all well 😘 I have said before on here that I had a total knee replacement 12 years ago I still have a large scar and I am in constant pain 😞 I cannot wear anything with a heel no matter how small the heel is, I wear shoes that fully support my ankles knees etc, after much backwards and forwarding to the hospital re the pain lack of movement etc I find out I’m allergic to the replacement joint so have to live with the pain. I must say it’s excruciating at times and I can’t walk. I am not entitled to any pip etc and it really irks me when I see her parading around in high heels, sliders etc the statement she keeps making about she can only walk for 20 mins is all benefit related she is a fraud and I hope she gets her comeuppance sooner rather than later, anyway rant over x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Surely with damaged feet she should be in more supportive footwear. She wears those stupid sliders that can’t be good for her feet. Having had feet pain from high arches & plantar fasciitis, comfortable supportive footwear goes a long way.
No one takes her feet issues seriously as she doesn’t herself. Injections/pain killers only work so much sometimes u need to actually make sensible choices. She probably will end up in a wheelchair because she isn’t being sensible, I do think the docs told her to stay off her feet for 6 months but she knew better now she reaping the cost of not following medical advice.
I hope she has fuckd her feet up i thinks shes lying again no mention of her feet on her never ending holidays only now because shes got court cases coming up and surely she cant use AFP or Harvey as a get out of jail card any more

Reactions: 26
Here we go again.

That's Katie for you and no oxygen tube in sight.
I’m beginning to think the oxygen tank is a convenient prop for sympathy too now! As I’ve said before my mum died of PF and she never had a choice of whether to use the oxygen or not, even sitting down watching the TV!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Good afternoon al hope you are all well 😘 I have said before on here that I had a total knee replacement 12 years ago I still have a large scar and I am in constant pain 😞 I cannot wear anything with a heel no matter how small the heel is, I wear shoes that fully support my ankles knees etc, after much backwards and forwarding to the hospital re the pain lack of movement etc I find out I’m allergic to the replacement joint so have to live with the pain. I must say it’s excruciating at times and I can’t walk. I am not entitled to any pip etc and it really irks me when I see her parading around in high heels, sliders etc the statement she keeps making about she can only walk for 20 mins is all benefit related she is a fraud and I hope she gets her comeuppance sooner rather than later, anyway rant over x
I'm so sorry to hear that, pain is so awful, I remember when I had frozen shoulders once, I had to get a flipping bath lift. That old bag whining all the time is so annoying and pathetic. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New pic posted on Reddit, I think we’re right she has no nips now. Or so deformed as the poster says, edited out.
Her bum is totally deformed, look at the weird way it sticks out, the implants do not make her look remotely sexy. Give it up you terrible old broad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah end of July 2020 think it was about 29/30th

I’m beginning to think the oxygen tank is a convenient prop for sympathy too now! As I’ve said before my mum died of PF and she never had a choice of whether to use the oxygen or not, even sitting down watching the TV!
Think she was on the payroll for the sympathy stories…

Reactions: 15
Why are you going to email the hotel? I don't think getting involved outside of Tattle is appropriate. The hotel have got a hotel to run, after two years of lockdowns, they don't need emails from obsessed antifans in all honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Interesting that in this article they say, "Katie Price SAYS she has broken her feet."
So even THEY don't believe her!
Note the article...

• 17:20, 30 Jul 2020
  • Updated: 17:45, 16 Dec 2020
Anyway we all knew it was bollocks because she provided evidence which
proved she was talking bollocks.

Reactions: 19
Note the article...

• 17:20, 30 Jul 2020
  • Updated: 17:45, 16 Dec 2020
Anyway we all knew it was bollocks because she provided evidence which
proved she was talking bollocks.
There are reasons for reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't watch him. His voice is beyond icky! Fed up with all this 'my mental health struggles' bollocks too. I'm not knocking anyone who actually has them (including me), but ffs WHO HASN'T got MHI these days? It's virtually abnormal not to have something and I find this constant sycophantic, self-indulgent diatribe is not for support, it's for attention and to give license be a total jackass with impunity. I would be mortified if people in my life knew all of my issues, that's what my therapist is for! I'd be embarrassed for him if he was worth tit.
Her other ex is as camp as a field of tents too. As is Cole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It says July 2020 according to skum

KFP, you‘re a F’ing LIAR. Wouldn’t be able to wear very high healed shoes like in Vegas and out recently. Jumping off a boat into the sea, etc etc. Hope courts seen those pictures. A F’ing disgraceful statement for all the poor people who ARE disabled. KFP, liar and CON ARTIST. Makes me sick.🤮💩💩🙈🙀

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.