Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pap was with her too šŸ¤£ pretending she is on the phone yet again šŸ˜“šŸ„±šŸ™„
The ring is on and so is the ā€˜babyā€™ necklace.
Empty bag for #ad or has it really hot hair oil ā€¦. Will just make the extensions ever mankierā€¦. šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Arnt those cortisone injections the onesyour local gp can administer?
I had one in my knee if so and I didnā€™t need taken to surgery and put on life support ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hello my name is racing stripes and I have no mental health issues at all, Iā€™m not dissing anyone who has I have worked in the past with people who struggle and quite rightly supported them with their various problems.
However I feel these days claiming mental health as an excuse for being a twit is really bleeping tit.
Or going on about being ā€œ in a dark placeā€. Does my head in when they are using it for a get out of jail card for bad behaviour , quite literally in this case.

Reactions: 27
Empty bag for #ad or has it really hot hair oil ā€¦. Will just make the extensions ever mankierā€¦. šŸ˜¬
Remedial surgery is just as likely to make her feet worse as better, look at the botched facelift she had to correct the botched facelift, so crack on Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Quote from his opponent :LOL:
I had to goggle who this guy was, all these reality stars morph into each other after a while.
What I gather, is that he is a younger, more successful version of Cole.
If he plays his cards wrong he could be the next ā€œthe oneā€.
If you read the articles about him, youā€™d think heā€™d achieved greatness.Its all very blue steel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like a load of made up ā€˜dramaā€™ bollocks in an attempt to drum up interest in No-mark MMA to me.
This is what ā€˜entertainmentā€™ seems to be about these days - a load of childish prats squabbling and making dicks of themselves. ā€˜Realityā€™ tv has ruined society.
When I look up the definition of reality, it doesn't say 'made up stories about irrelevant sink wankers and slappers face bleeping themselves with phones'.
They probably think Einstiens theory of relativity is about exploiting their mums terminal illness too!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I imagine she's going to make herself look as rough as duck to play on the MH at the court and BH.
Wonder if the hot water tank jacket will make an appearance again?
Wearing the moon boots in a wheelchair?

• Haha
ā€œOMG Cole, did you just make Ā£3.99 wanking into a bidet on OF, I LOVE IT!!!ā€

D3B05D4B-B91E-4DB5-A5D5-36A1A96E30FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Yellow sliders with pink trackie...... where is that bucket!

• Haha
  • Sick
All ā€˜realityā€™ tv is like that though. Itā€™s all scripted and edited and curated to give the illusion of reality when really itā€™s anything but. It should come as no surprise that the elevation of the lifestyles of these people who are famous for doing duck all of value is having a detrimental effect on society.
I remember years ago once going round a friends house for drinks and they put Big Brother on and we were all sat watching a load of people asleep. I thought it bizarre (and boring) at the time and Iā€™ve never watched any of it since.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He hates his teef!! He really doesn't like being mocked does he.
Blimey..... I hope he reads this website. We have a lot to mock with - what with his propensity for paddling the pink canoe over bathroom fixtures...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yellow sliders with pink trackie...... where is that bucket!
Yes, but you can pull it off when your a model of 25 years with 5 children, still fit and can give 18 year olds a run for their money.
It's all about the pose and lighting, all natural and NO filters.
It's a miracle she can even stand, let alone walk after the life threatening injuries and subsequent operation.
Oh, how she suffers for her art and the public that adores her.
I'm crying as I write this.šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I imagine she's going to make herself look as rough as duck to play on the MH at the court and BH.
Wonder if the hot water tank jacket will make an appearance again?
Wearing the moon boots in a wheelchair?
Oh,I hope so.Katies court case outfits are always a source of amusement.Its either tracksuit and zimmer(poor lamb fighting through the pain), or total front boobage and plastic trousers holding onto the one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.