Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't put that in my mouth under any circumstances ... it looks mummified.

Hopefully a one-way prison gate - incoming only!! 😜

OMG, that's epic!! Nearly peed myself laughing and my husband is giving me weird looks. 🤣🤣🤣
Looooool thank you 😄😄😄💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx Love from Pom 🥰😘 xx

Cole loves opening his flasher mac..😄😘 xx

Resizer_16507627971211.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She’ll get quite a bit of money up front from the make up crap but then she’s got a very busy summer to honour the classes. Even if she’s paid bills with the money she then has to shell out for travel, hotels and pay her plebs while not earning because she’s to busy. That’s if she keeps her word and honour’s the deals, she really can’t see past her nose can she!!
She will do half a dozen if they are lucky then some drama will occur and the rest will get cancelled as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Is it me.
He's not a full shilling is he?
Delusional, weak and full of bullshit.
I cannot for the life of me understand what he's trying to get across, keeps rabbiting about MH but doesn't have a bleeping clue.
What the actual duck has he suffered during covid and lockdown, wasn't he jetting about all over the place with his 'dolly'!
The year hasn't got a clue, just yet another entitled, spoilt fool who hasn't done a days real work in his life.
No wonder she's moulded him into the idiot he is and has him at her beck and call.
I really can't make my mind up whether he is simple.
It’s not you.Its him.
It’s like he’s being sponsored to say the words “mental elf “as often as possible, and stick it in a sentence about MMA training.
I suspect that he was given leading questions (nothing wrong with that),but boy,it was dull.
In some ways I wish he would succeed in his quest for z list celebdom, and then I remember how nasty he can be.
Oh, and that introduction” you may know me from reality tv, and a few other fings” winks to camera).
Hand me a basin to be sick in, but not one that you’ve been near.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just put celebmma in you tube and listen to woods interview and musings about mental elf and how he suffered during lockdown
Oh and you can post comments too lmfao
i like the bit in his celebmma youtube video about i used to be fit but in the last two years it as gone down hill a bit(slight dig at being with Katie there i think)

love the bit in his celebmma interview about it will be good for his mental health,because getting the tit beaten out of you is a real good way of improving your mental health,is that going to be his excuse when he is back in court,my lord i was just trying to improve Katies mental health

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who TAF pulls their top up like that while just walking in the street, really NOT a good look Katie 🙄🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1215656
Thats NOT "styled", thats dragged through a hedge backwards you idiots! Why is is showing its gut anyway??

All pish. The scrabble was put away after the photo was taken 😂
They only managed Cat four times plus And several times. A real exciting game wiv der skanks :)

I've done my weeding and now sorting out to pack for the car boot tomorrow. See you all at Apps farm! ♥
ooooh I know Apps Court! I spent my childhood about five minutes away from there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If he trains hard enough he could end up with a body like Kris 😂 🥊🥊🥊
seems a lot of fellas that gets with KP get fat with her ... Then lose a bit of weight & then they leave her .... Comfort eating to cope maybe? Pete was the worst he ever looked when he married her, Keiran went flabby as well

Why does she push her neck so far forward? Is it just me who can see that?
To get rid of her double chin???

I don't think Ladybugs have that particular orrifice. I may have some anatomical research to do before I start to write. Where's David Attenborough when you need him.
What I can tell you about Ladybirds is that when they capture their prey (aphids etc) they suck the life out of them to leave an empty shell behind
Sounds familiar does it not??? 🐞

I’d love to be a fly n the wall at Edna’s wedding. ‘Arry’s dad spent more time in jail than out. Won’t be a great family gathering for AFP’s lot, unless he’s inside again. My friends Hubble is a copper and was surveillance on Arry’s dad’s house in Moulsecoombe a few years ago, when he came out from a ‘stretch’. Small world. Not great for the family of CON artists Pricey’s. But then look at the background & reputation of the lot of them, especially Mr PP fencing & KFP. Scum low life’s all of them. All of them would sell a kidney for paid publicity.
It could all turn into a massive great punch-up in the car-park, a real 🥧🔑occasion!

If he trains hard enough he could end up with a body like Kris 😂 🥊🥊🥊
Nah he's more likely to end up with a boddy liyke skanky's :) (A corpse)

It’s not you.Its him.
It’s like he’s being sponsored to say the words “mental elf “as often as possible, and stick it in a sentence about MMA training.
I suspect that he was given leading questions (nothing wrong with that),but boy,it was dull.
In some ways I wish he would succeed in his quest for z list celebdom, and then I remember how nasty he can be.
Oh, and that introduction” you may know me from reality tv, and a few other fings” winks to camera).
Hand me a basin to be sick in, but not one that you’ve been near.
Yeah we know you matey! You're The One who biffed skanky one (well done BTW!) and who flogs videos of themself wanking in a sink!
You are pretty infamous as it goes :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
i like the bit in his celebmma youtube video about i used to be fit but in the last two years it as gone down hill a bit(slight dig at being with Katie there i think)

love the bit in his celebmma interview about it will be good for his mental health,because getting the tit beaten out of you is a real good way of improving your mental health,is that going to be his excuse when he is back in court,my lord i was just trying to improve Katies mental health
Well he did build a gym in his garage with all that stuff begged for Harvey…😡
He could of gone to the gym as soon as they reopened, but chose to sit in a car all day being a chauffeur, he didn’t need to be chained to her 24/7. 🤷🏻‍♀️ They were out and about a LOT during lockdown, plus mixed with loads of people and managed quite a few holidays. 😡😡😡 More than most people who were obeying the rules…

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Is it me.
He's not a full shilling is he?
Delusional, weak and full of bullshit.
I cannot for the life of me understand what he's trying to get across, keeps rabbiting about MH but doesn't have a bleeping clue.
What the actual duck has he suffered during covid and lockdown, wasn't he jetting about all over the place with his 'dolly'!
The year hasn't got a clue, just yet another entitled, spoilt fool who hasn't done a days real work in his life.
No wonder she's moulded him into the idiot he is and has him at her beck and call.
I really can't make my mind up whether he is simple.
duck off with the mental health tit you wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1216564
Omg, you gotta listen to this muppet talking on YouTube, geez, soooo boring and his voice is grating. I think he must bore old Dolly to sleep 😴 💤
Go listen to it, looks like he could use the views 😂
Dull voice, dull content and over-botoxed expressionless face. He blames his boring life on covid, can't he see it's hanging round with KP and not being allowed a life away from her that's so restrictive. Her life is a mess and he must be translating that as exciting whereas outsiders can see how limited and repetitive it is. He's got issues.

Reactions: 26
seems a lot of fellas that gets with KP get fat with her ... Then lose a bit of weight & then they leave her .... Comfort eating to cope maybe? Pete was the worst he ever looked when he married her, Keiran went flabby as well
She used to deliberately fatten up Pete and Kieran to stop them straying. Obviously didn't work on the latter! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dull voice, dull content and over-botoxed expressionless face. He blames his boring life on covid, can't he see it's hanging round with KP and not being allowed a life away from her that's so restrictive. Her life is a mess and he must be translating that as exciting whereas outsiders can see how limited and repetitive it is. He's got issues.
I can't watch him. His voice is beyond icky! Fed up with all this 'my mental health struggles' bollocks too. I'm not knocking anyone who actually has them (including me), but ffs WHO HASN'T got MHI these days? It's virtually abnormal not to have something and I find this constant sycophantic, self-indulgent diatribe is not for support, it's for attention and to give license be a total jackass with impunity. I would be mortified if people in my life knew all of my issues, that's what my therapist is for! I'd be embarrassed for him if he was worth tit.

Reactions: 36
So we’ve had
Harvey ✅
AFP ✅ and her mum crying, think that deserves bonus points Katie 🤣
❤‘s to SB ✅
So predictable 🙄

Poorly feet taking the dogs for a walk in the New Forest today? 🌲 🐕
It's nice to see her family and Crawl all being so supportive by continuing to drink around her. If I had a close relative who nearly killed themselves in a drug/drink fuelled crash and had nearly got beaten to a pulp when high and pissed and lost their kids I wouldn't be meeting them in places which serve alcohol. I suppose that's what normal families would do for someone though, not the dysfunctional Price clan.

• Heart
  • Haha
@DC16 question about the BH....
Does KP have a lawyer for this representing her or does she have to sort it all out herself?

Does she get "cross examined" for example using criminal law, will she be questioned by the "prosecution and defence".

I hope what I'm trying to ask makes sense, I'm not very good at explaining things.

Reactions: 20
I can't watch him. His voice is beyond icky! Fed up with all this 'my mental health struggles' bollocks too. I'm not knocking anyone who actually has them (including me), but ffs WHO HASN'T got MHI these days? It's virtually abnormal not to have something and I find this constant sycophantic, self-indulgent diatribe is not for support, it's for attention and to give license be a total jackass with impunity. I would be mortified if people in my life knew all of my issues, that's what my therapist is for! I'd be embarrassed for him if he was worth tit.
Empty vessels and all that. There are some very dull, very empty-headed people who's lives seem to revolve around going on holiday and revealing every little aspect of their personal lives. You can tell they have done nothing that's ever given them a sense of achievement...plus they are lazy as feck.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.