Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pap was with her too 🤣 pretending she is on the phone yet again 😴🥱🙄
The ring is on and so is the ‘baby’ necklace.
Empty bag for #ad or has it really hot hair oil …. Will just make the extensions ever mankier…. 😬
I'm sorry if any of you are about to partake of Sunday lunch but a little bit of vomit has come up into my throat....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Blimey..... I hope he reads this website. We have a lot to mock with - what with his propensity for paddling the pink canoe over bathroom fixtures...
I absolutely think he reads this website, and I think it's where his teeth hatred comes from.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s that short fuse he has again! Mr Angry
I bet he won't biff this bloke though because he only hits women, well thats if you count skanky as A Woman to begin with

BTW I thought throwing a drink over someone was a Girly Type Response??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Took my teenage daughter to a gig last night. Got home after midnight, in agony with my actual genuine chronic pain issues. Took pain meds & decided to have a Tattle catch up to distract from the pain. And for the 50 billionty time I disturbed the house with my snorting 😬😴🤣 thanks @Pom Bear for the pics. And thanks to the many comments from you lot that had me laughing 😂🤣

Is it worth me watching Crawl's MMA speech? Where do I find it?

The article in The Scum about AFP bawling whilst watching telly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Skanky has obviously contacted them & said "eeeeerrr u lot, do a storee abaht me bein a ded brilyant dorter & grate mum wot spenz awl me time wiv me famlee innit. Den the judge wil rekon mi famly will need me & not send me 2 prizon innit".
She is pathetic, boring, predictable & an all round despicable creature 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh,I hope so.Katies court case outfits are always a source of amusement.Its either tracksuit and zimmer(poor lamb fighting through the pain), or total front boobage and plastic trousers holding onto the one.
with her Mother behind her with an extra large oxygen tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remedial surgery is just as likely to make her feet worse as better, look at the botched facelift she had to correct the botched facelift, so crack on Katie.
Im sick to bleeping death of her playing a victim shes full of tit and a pathalogical liar i hope she gets the MM gets taken away from her and shes sling in jail for breaking her RO im fucked off with her getting away with everything im wondering where shes actually living right now wouldnt suprise me if shes at AFP house

Reactions: 31
It’s not you.Its him.
It’s like he’s being sponsored to say the words “mental elf “as often as possible, and stick it in a sentence about MMA training.
I suspect that he was given leading questions (nothing wrong with that),but boy,it was dull.
In some ways I wish he would succeed in his quest for z list celebdom, and then I remember how nasty he can be.
Oh, and that introduction” you may know me from reality tv, and a few other fings” winks to camera).
Hand me a basin to be sick in, but not one that you’ve been near.
Know him from reality tv, is he some big star then. He really rates himself the fool. Truth is your only really known for wanking in sinks, which I would keep quiet if I were you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So we’ve had
Harvey ✅
AFP ✅ and her mum crying, think that deserves bonus points Katie 🤣
❤‘s to SB ✅
So predictable 🙄

Poorly feet taking the dogs for a walk in the New Forest today? 🌲 🐕

It's like bloody Groundhog Day

Harvey ✅
AFP
❤‘s to SB

Just waiting for the Roast Dinner "Made by my Mummy" pic and then a SB repost and Full House on the Sooper Sunday Skanky Bingo

1650799734940.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's like bloody Groundhog Day

Harvey ✅
AFP
❤‘s to SB

Just waiting for the Roast Dinner "Made by my Mummy" pic and then a SB repost and Full House on the Sooper Sunday Skanky Bingo

View attachment 1217391
The poor lad is nothing but a mannequin wheeled-out to order modelling that hideously crap clothing for it.

I cannot see any Mother to a Teen purposely buying that rubbish for their kid because I know damned well my grands would refuse to have it unless it was Nike / Adidas / Reebok / Whatever; This is the kind of stuff Granny buys for the kids thinking they'll love it whereas in reality it goes straight under the bed to lie there unworn until outgrown. Its a waste of money

• Sad
Reactions: 33
He, like many people his age, are obsessed with becoming famous. In the past to become famous you needed to have a talent. You could sing, dance, act, be a sportsman, footballer. Then there was a way to have the same level of interest in you if you became ‘infamous’. Criminals, bank robbers, people who lived on the edge that the general public found interesting. He is absolutely desparate to claw his way up the wall of celebdom and become a star. They even refer to him as a reality star. Facts are these. No one knew of him until he became part of the ongoing Katie Price slow train crash. Walking about with her, getting papped, well, arranging to get papped, in the early days just look at his face, he’s delighted it’s happening.
Let me make one thing crystal clear here, I am no supporter of domestic violence. Been on the receiving end of it myself. He doesn’t seem to understand that the charges he faces, which he is contesting, show him to be a person out of control with their temper. That he caused a scene so disturb that the police were called. Ask yourself this, who phones the police to report a disturbance in the early hours of the morning unless it was very violent? When the court finds him guilty, which they will. And they will consider the fact he chose to lie his way through it, which he clearly did. His reputation will be shot to pieces. He will never appear on any show anywhere ever.
Both of them may be good at manipulating the media, but the court system is a different beast.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wish I had your confidence in Justice Pepe; Speaking from a personal standpoint I know that British Justice is utter BS when a gobshite can profit and prosper over someone clearly in-the-right - thats how it is.

Much as it boils my piss I can see her getting off with all her crimes regardless of whether she's guilty - she's that type of person, ie The Devil looks after his own :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Okay you people, who thinks SB will pull out of the fight??

I'm sure this MMA is just a load of bollocks and SB might
have a little accident so he can pull out.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.