Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need an 🙄 emoji

I do wonder if she's actually freaking out she could go to Jail....

Where is SB?
He’s probably checking out some sinks in his Plumbers 4less brochures for OF content, beats the Playboy magazines (The American version of course) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve no idea how the law works but surely magistrates/judges are influenced by what they see in the media about her antics? Even if they say they’re not supposed to judge other than the evidence provided. Hopefully she’s shot herself in the foot (literally 😂) by putting herself everywhere.
Like juries they have to be impartial. Besides I doubt they live in the same world as us frequenting the rags for stories of ex-page 3 girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I assume she will plead not guilty to RO case - but can the judge jail her for breaking suspended sentence rules ?

Reactions: 14
Do you know I thought that was a reference to Dollywood or Hollywood, didn't click that it was just their ****** names added together. What a plank! 😏
****** is a really horrible word to use. As a parent of a child with special needs, I find it really really offensive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Well I assume she will plead not guilty to RO case - but can the judge jail her for breaking suspended sentence rules ?
Suppose it depends on the judge on the day as the plea hearing. Hopefully Judge Amanda Kelly will preside, she wanted to send her to jail last time.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Omg. Scrabble!! I think I’ve just passed a bit of wee. Harvey’s gonna win that with the word ‘frog’. And he’s not even playing!! Next up Monopoly, can “The Thing” buy a house without getting sent to jail first???? I’ve passed a bit more wee, I can’t take it anymore, I need wine NOW. I’m off to get some after I’ve changed me pants, see you all later!!!!😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg. Scrabble!! I think I’ve just passed a bit of wee. Harvey’s gonna win that with the word ‘frog’. And he’s not even playing!! Next up Monopoly, can “The Thing” buy a house without getting sent to jail first???? I’ve passed a bit more wee, I can’t take it anymore, I need wine NOW. I’m off to get some after I’ve changed me pants, see you all later!!!!😆😆😆
Even the monopoly bank wouldn't lend her money! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha if you see a tall 40-ish something with two golden retrievers you know it’s me 😂 that’s so funny. Haven’t been there in years. I might put a KP badge on or something 😂😂
Ha ha I'll look out for you we'll have our staffy cross with us Betsy Bullseye May. Ugh imagine selling crusty old togs like hers. I'll look out for the retreivers and yell Hello! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She could plead not guilty but the magistrate could still remand her in custody until the trial. I’m hoping she gets Angela Kelly again. AK wanted to jail her last time Teflon tits has almost put up her middle finger at her. AK warned her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
****** is a really horrible word to use. As a parent of a child with special needs, I find it really really offensive.
I agree, my cousin was what was then known as a ******* and died aged 11. So when I see this word used like this it's awful. However I think it's ignorance rather than malice and when I explain the connotations folk tend to be mortified and refrain from using the word again.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who TAF pulls their top up like that while just walking in the street, really NOT a good look Katie 🙄🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1215656
I think she expected the media to run a 'pregnancy' story but is fell flat ... She is middle aged woman who just looks a bit flabby frankly

Does she have to turn up for Bh or can she say I’m paying the amount agreed so no need for court case
I am guessing from the recent desperate plasterclass ads she hasn't managed to make the required payments

Reactions: 18
I think she expected the media to run a 'pregnancy' story but is fell flat ... She is middle aged woman who just looks a bit flabby frankly

I am guessing from the recent desperate plasterclass ads she hasn't managed to make the required payments
I wondered if she has been able pay trustees plus MM mortgage

Reactions: 8
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little ladybug named Chlamydia. Chlamydia lived in the palace of an evil prince, Cole Woods III. Normally she lived a quiet, inconspicuous life, until one day, the evil prince saw her sitting on the windowsill of the palaces reception room. He took a picture of her, and uploaded it to his Instashite page and what occurred afterwards caused a huge furor throughout the land of Tattleville. For in the picture, a strange phenomenon appeared. Next to the poor innocent ladybird, a line of cocaine was seen!. *gasp* Some people in Tattleville were convinced evil villain Cole was force-feeding Chlamydia drugs, and was leading her into a world of debauchery, like he had done with his ugly bride-to-be, Skankenstein. But other people in Tattleville could see the "drugs" were actually a flash glare from the camera. *gasp*. Shortly after, Chlamydia was admitted to the priory, where she remains today. The evil prince now force-feeds the cocaine to his equally evil fiance. And everyone lives happily ever after.

The end.
🤣🤣 absolutely brilliant Pheebs! I can't wait to read this to OH (probably not what he was hoping for tonight 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.