Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, she’s away again…
With Harvey, AFP and PFP 😡
But surely the court must know that Harvey is in residential care, the younger children live with their Dads & AFP doesn't rely on her for anything. Also she's constantly on holiday, running around on her trotters & seems perfectly happy. How could anyone believe all these deflections? I would think that the legal people involved don't read/believe the Sun etc. & also any opinions on here so hopefully concrete evidence will be her downfall 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 35
But surely the court must know that Harvey is in residential care, the younger children live with their Dads & AFP doesn't rely on her for anything. Also she's constantly on holiday, running around on her trotters & seems perfectly happy. How could anyone believe all these deflections? I would think that the legal people involved don't read/believe the Sun etc. & also any opinions on here so hopefully concrete evidence will be her downfall 🤞🤞🤞
Yes, they will know all that.
They probably don’t, but are made aware, hopefully they will have that concrete evidence 🤞

Reactions: 19
If, when she gets to court next week, there are no pictures of her in towering high heels, no mention of her walking around on holiday swimming etc despite footgate, no mention of the endless holidays and spending, and no mention of the plan to buy that ridiculous pink car I will ask just wtf is going on. Also why despite BR she seems to still be starting new businesses which has always been against the rules. Plus where exactly do her earnings go and what mattress in AFPs house is the cash under.

• Haha
  • Angry
Yes, they will know all that.
They probably don’t, but are made aware, hopefully they will have that concrete evidence 🤞
Does she have to turn up for Bh or can she say I’m paying the amount agreed so no need for court case

Reactions: 9
No I'm not taking a load of old tat.🤣
Haha if you see a tall 40-ish something with two golden retrievers you know it’s me 😂 that’s so funny. Haven’t been there in years. I might put a KP badge on or something 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy Saturday afternoon Krusty family 😘 I hope you are all well ❤

Well we have had

foot gate
Hand Gate
Slap gate
Crash gate
Court Gate
Split Gate
Back together gate

Now we have ….

Operation Gate (maybe) or it could be Jab Gate

They are very quiet today somethings a foot me thinks 🤔

Colegate 😁😁😁😁😁😁😄🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16507384829051.jpg
Hilarious, Pom, I nearly sucked me ice lolly down me gob the wrong way. 🍭
Oh dear, hope your ok 🤭😄💕💓💖❤🥰🤗😘 Pom hugs 😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If, when she gets to court next week, there are no pictures of her in towering high heels, no mention of her walking around on holiday swimming etc despite footgate, no mention of the endless holidays and spending, and no mention of the plan to buy that ridiculous pink car I will ask just wtf is going on. Also why despite BR she seems to still be starting new businesses which has always been against the rules. Plus where exactly do her earnings go and what mattress in AFPs house is the cash under.
Because they are all set up in other peoples’ names… not hers. Jeyda (JYY clothes, bathbombs etc) neighbour at MM (KP Equestrian) SB (Priceywoods) But, advertising them IS against rules…. She cannot be a director.
Who knows where all the earnings are going, spent on 💩 and herself, she certainly spends as fast as she gets it. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 34
if she ever was to write a new book the title should be "Katie Price and the Tale of the Fishy Flange"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to love Katie price back in the day, even read her autobiographies but it’s really sad to see her demise, and failed relationships one after the other. This Carl relationship has turned into a joke now. Her mum being Ill can’t help her mental health either
Jenny,just go and get the real picture of her,read her wiki at top of the page.The woman has always been a first class cnt.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve no idea how the law works but surely magistrates/judges are influenced by what they see in the media about her antics? Even if they say they’re not supposed to judge other than the evidence provided. Hopefully she’s shot herself in the foot (literally 😂) by putting herself everywhere.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.