Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol Well, Rosy needs a sex dungeon added for later, something a bit more 50 shades of ladybug than my Paw Patrol drugs bust reconstruction. I'll see what I can do. ;) 😂
Amazing, I am sure your version of Chlamydia's 50 Shades style adventures will not involve a Dulux paint chart, I shall look forward to that 🤣 no flowers up the ladybirds chuff tho, I think we've all had quite enough of that old nonsense 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Amazing, I am sure your version of Chlamydia's 50 Shades style adventures will not involve a Dulux paint chart, I shall look forward to that 🤣 no flowers up the ladybirds chuff tho, I think we've all had quite enough of that old nonsense 🤣🤣👍
I don't think Ladybugs have that particular orrifice. I may have some anatomical research to do before I start to write. Where's David Attenborough when you need him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think Ladybugs have that particular orrifice. I may have some anatomical research to do before I start to write. Where's David Attenborough when you need him.
Ive studied moths and they maybe the same anatomically. I'll get my guide to insects book out to confirm it for you x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I see she has posted her mum on her Facebook and now IG page crying at Britain’s Got Talent. But says how SHE takes after her 🙄
All about KP as usual.
I can't believe how her "fans" on there are so gullible and simpering, they must be as thick as she is. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her demise is self inflicted and she has had far more chances at redemption than most people. She has (literally on occasion) stuck up 2 fingers at everyone regardless of what she's done, what she owes, what's she's responsible for etc.
She only jumped on the MH bandwagon to get away with her behaviour. If she loved anyone besides herself, she would have fought tooth and nail to see her children.
As for her mother, she milked the story as much as she could. As sad as it is for AP to have this disease, I don't think it bothers KP as much as she made out. The main reason being, that she refused to change her behaviour, refused to give up drink and drugs or do anything to give her that "reassurance" she went on about. She said she wanted to rush getting married so AP could be there. Any decent person would have fixed up their act instead.
Each chance she got, she chose to fly abroad with Cole instead of spending these precious moments with her mother.
The only sad part of this whole this is not her self inflicted demise, but the people she has hurt.
You are absolutely spot on Rosie! If that was my mum no way would I keep going away and leaving her, especially after not being able to see her for nearly a year due to lockdown. Each time she travels she is risking exposing her mum to covid because we know she never bothers to wear her mask properly. My mum's funeral was 4 years ago today. Had I had the chance to spend more time with her I most definitely would have done!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Katie liking his latest grid posting …..
TEEF…. No need for a gum shield.
Have you seen the promotional video on jerk boys page we’re all the z listers get out of there hired for the day motors it’s hilaroius and to finish the video just look at jerkyboy getting out of his “ borrowed “ Lamborghini honestly he looks a complete tosser

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her demise is self inflicted and she has had far more chances at redemption than most people. She has (literally on occasion) stuck up 2 fingers at everyone regardless of what she's done, what she owes, what's she's responsible for etc.
She only jumped on the MH bandwagon to get away with her behaviour. If she loved anyone besides herself, she would have fought tooth and nail to see her children.
As for her mother, she milked the story as much as she could. As sad as it is for AP to have this disease, I don't think it bothers KP as much as she made out. The main reason being, that she refused to change her behaviour, refused to give up drink and drugs or do anything to give her that "reassurance" she went on about. She said she wanted to rush getting married so AP could be there. Any decent person would have fixed up their act instead.
Each chance she got, she chose to fly abroad with Cole instead of spending these precious moments with her mother.
The only sad part of this whole this is not her self inflicted demise, but the people she has hurt.
She should have been thankful she had the chance to spend quality time with her parent before she passed away, got to tell her she loved her, made memories etc. Her mum is a decent age now, how many people lost parents when they were young. My dad died suddenly , completely unexpected, never had chance to say goodbye, or tell him i loved him again. Instead she uses it as a chance to make money from an interview, or a photo shoot, even turns it round to the me me me card. How will KP cope, how upset will KP be, who will look out for KP .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just put celebmma in you tube and listen to woods interview and musings about mental elf and how he suffered during lockdown
Oh and you can post comments too lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've got one here who's had in the past few years bowel and breast cancer surgery and is now looking at more for possible bone cancer.
That's on top of my mum also having terminal cancer with me as carer following my dad and brother both succumbing to heart attacks at an early age, brother was 39!
So I honestly believe that I have the right to call Pricey out on her behaviour and fantasy MH issues.
Still paid my mortgage and bills and helped support a family so it's time to stop all this pity for Pricey, she's just a bone idle, unwashed slag that cares for nothing or no one but itself, it's all me, me, me, ME.
Oh look, she’s away again…
With Harvey, AFP and PFP 😡
Wow, she’s certainly pulling out all the stops. Pathetic creature. If the courts fall for all this BOLLX, we’re lost💩she really s a con no no, scheming witch. To be honest, I’ve seen it personally, what a devious player she is. Nothing shocks me anymore. But she does make me angry & I lose hope od any justice being served on her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Has PTMe left the thread?
They used to share some interesting insights but not seen any from them in a while.
She comes on sometimes. There was also someone else who shared some info their name was the troof. But they seemed to have got in trouble for what they shared which is a shame. 😢 Hope she’s ok

It's to remind us that her belly button has been placed three inches too high.
She was checking it hadn’t fallen off 🙈

they do indeed have a flange, worse than that …….
How many cokeheads can you get in one photo?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Want me so spice up a bit? ;) lol
🤣🤣
lol Well, Rosy needs a sex dungeon added for later, something a bit more 50 shades of ladybug than my Paw Patrol drugs bust reconstruction. I'll see what I can do. ;) 😂

haha She'll be disappointed....i'm more Phil Collins than Jackie Collins tonight.
🤣 I just read it to him. He's laughing and said we're all crazy.
Oh and he said in response to your last comment "I can feel it, coming in the air tonight"
🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She'll be at her mums while the old u bend is "training", if she weren't there she'd be rolling another BMW sideways down a country lane with half a gram of sherbert powder down her front haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.