Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all this rubbish about her buying another house i think is to cover up when the mucky mansion is repossed after all when channel four did part of it up she was saying it was going to be her for ever home with the kids and Carl,i think she is really scared she is going to lose the house she can not sell it because she owes more than she can get for it that is the only reason the trustees of her bankruptcy have not taken it to sell they can not sell it if she would owe more after selling it,it will be repossed then she will come out with the bullshit that she could not return to it because of bad memories ,and the new one and half million pound house fell through and she will be back sofa surfing with whoever will let her,dont think she can even stay at the house that was supposed to have been Carls think his dad is living there now(funny how it was for sale for the last 14 months but still does not seem to have changed hands)

And I still haven't seen his penis! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
seem one seem them all

Reactions: 30
Where are the Sun getting all that house tit from? She hasn't been in that Ashtead rental for well over a year!
She certainly doesn't need a house anywhere near the size of either of them, MM or Ashtead.
I wonder what she's going to do.

Reactions: 22
all this rubbish about her buying another house i think is to cover up when the mucky mansion is repossed after all when channel four did part of it up she was saying it was going to be her for ever home with the kids and Carl,i think she is really scared she is going to lose the house she can not sell it because she owes more than she can get for it that is the only reason the trustees of her bankruptcy have not taken it to sell they can not sell it if she would owe more after selling it,it will be repossed then she will come out with the bullshit that she could not return to it because of bad memories ,and the new one and half million pound house fell through and she will be back sofa surfing with whoever will let her,dont think she can even stay at the house that was supposed to have been Carls think his dad is living there now(funny how it was for sale for the last 14 months but still does not seem to have changed hands)

seem one seem them all
Oh definitely. It’s all deflection to what is really going on.

Reactions: 37
Where are the Sun getting all that house tit from? She hasn't been in that Ashtead rental for well over a year!
She certainly doesn't need a house anywhere near the size of either of them, MM or Ashtead.
Carry on telling lies and inventing stories for her pals in the press so they can repeat it without question!
So long as nobody calls her out for her appalling behaviour she will do rinse, repeat ad infinitum.
It's all it has to offer, let's face it she isn't going to become a paramedic or equestrian rider or any of the other trillion bullshit drama creating things mentioned.
What I fail to understand is why 'it' hasn't been called out or cancelled as 'it' has nothing whatsoever to offer other than hurting the very people she should be grateful to.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ah the mysterious Mr Purkiss. Some of my best belly laughs on here have been around our hapless hero Lee. 😂
Yes all the poor bugger did was drop a fag butt on the pavement and he got Life Imprisonment; Last heard of he was screaming as they took him off to Maximum Security
"I promise I'll never drop a fag butt EVER AGAIN! I'll take up multiple fraud, embezzlement, grand larceny & heavy-duty blackmail, I'll break every single Order you stick on me with a snidey a smirk on me face or I'll commit whatever else you fancy - but I'll never sling a fag butt on the pavement EVER AGAIN!! I mean to say, if its good enough for skanky price then I'm happy to go along with it..................................."

Our Hero has not been seen nor heard from since that fateful day

How does she still own MM? She must be keeping up mortgage payments.
Surely its not a case of keeping up the payments with the amount that she did not bother paying over the years - I'd have thought it was beyond that point now.

Form a Gemma Collins thread and her four year three and a half stone weight loss.... because, as the papers keep reporting, she's looking slimmer than ever.... (for an elephant....)
She already has one and BTW its four stone now :)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to love Katie price back in the day, even read her autobiographies but it’s really sad to see her demise, and failed relationships one after the other. This Carl relationship has turned into a joke now. Her mum being Ill can’t help her mental health either

Reactions: 8

seem one seem them all
All of the above by #ClivE is very very plausible
But, but, but.....
Isn't she due to marry Crawl, her 'THE ONE?'
In which case he should do his husbandly duties and provide a home for her lol.

Let's sort it hey. We could do so on the Krusties thread if they're OK with it?
Perhaps one of you clever Krusties could set up a new page #Blackpool and we can mutually organise something.
Let everybody know a time to log in etc.
But I don't wanna get into trouble for derailing this thread so, in the spirit of things:
KATIE bleeping PRICE IS A MASSIVE STINKY bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ahhhh an all dayer in Weatherspoons. Them were the days. I'm in bed watching Masterchef and reading a book about Lancashire Wit and Humour. And Tattling of course. ☺
Just found out dirty old town made famous by the Dubliners and Pouges was originally a Lancashire song

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s all gone very quiet on the Priceywoods( hate this name)wedding front.Altough there is still a Priceywoods wedding on Insta if anyone wishes to follow.At the moment there are 3 followers, Sophie being one.
I think Cole will wait until after his trial before making any decisions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think he'll run for the hills soon as his case is over. His MMA will have given him a massive boost (tit though it is to us), and he'll be seeking out solo, respectable z list fame as opposed to the z list mockery and infamy he's currently enduring. Just imho of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I used to love Katie price back in the day, even read her autobiographies but it’s really sad to see her demise, and failed relationships one after the other. This Carl relationship has turned into a joke now. Her mum being Ill can’t help her mental health either
Her mental health seriously she plays on every bloody thing, my mum had terminal cancer for 14 years did I decide to be a bleeping twit no I didn’t it’s not difficult

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Did anyone see the 24 Hours In Police Custody about the “Black Widow” Victoria Breeden? It was 2 episodes. The police were saying she was probably the cleverest criminal they had ever dealt with. She kept buying herself time with weird demands. She was in a wheelchair. Anyway when she was found guilty and sent to HMP Peterborough, they took her wheelchair off her because it was blatant that she was hamming her back injury up and didn’t need it. So, Sink Boy or Herpes Lips, if you are lurking on this thread, there’s no no need to bling up a wheelchair, the prison will take take it off you!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ah man I spent an hour yesterday searching for Turkeygate and slapgate. I'll take your word for this one as I can't be arsed! 🤣
Have you checked out skanky's wikis because a lot of her shite is gathered there?

Click on wiki on the blue banner up top, scroll through to find her; There are currently two pages but they don't run concurrently so you'll need to re-click onto the next one:)

Get 'erself a caravan innit then she can tit in lay-bys all the time, not just when she's pissed and caught short;

*She is the architect of her own downfall, its all down to her arrogance and superiority complex and nobody elses.
*She is not "special", talented nor even "Nice"
*She chose to stay with Biffa and lost her kids for it. Imagine choosing the oaf who belted you one over your precious children?
*She only wheels out Mommy Dearest when it suits her purposes to do so

Basically I don't feel one single iota of sympathy for it whatsoever but worst of all is seeing it get away with so much that some ordinary bod would have been marched off to prison for YEARS ago

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her mental health seriously she plays on every bloody thing, my mum had terminal cancer for 14 years did I decide to be a bleeping twit no I didn’t it’s not difficult
I've got one here who's had in the past few years bowel and breast cancer surgery and is now looking at more for possible bone cancer.
That's on top of my mum also having terminal cancer with me as carer following my dad and brother both succumbing to heart attacks at an early age, brother was 39!
So I honestly believe that I have the right to call Pricey out on her behaviour and fantasy MH issues.
Still paid my mortgage and bills and helped support a family so it's time to stop all this pity for Pricey, she's just a bone idle, unwashed slag that cares for nothing or no one but itself, it's all me, me, me, ME.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I've got one here who's had in the past few years bowel and breast cancer surgery and is now looking at more for possible none cancer.
That's on top of my mum also having terminal cancer with me as carer following my dad and brother both succumbing to heart attacks at an early age, brother was 39!
So I honestly believe that I have the right to call Pricey out on her behaviour and fantasy MH issues.
Still paid my mortgage and bills and helped support a family so it's time to stop all this pity for Pricey, she's just a bone idle, unwashed slag that cares for nothing or no one but itself, it's all me, me, me, ME.
Hearing your pain sweetheart 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.