Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah man I spent an hour yesterday searching for Turkeygate and slapgate. I'll take your word for this one as I can't be arsed! 🀣
Stick around, and you'll be apart of the next "gate"... There's one due any time now, but it's like buses, three will probably come at once πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah man I spent an hour yesterday searching for Turkeygate and slapgate. I'll take your word for this one as I can't be arsed! 🀣

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little ladybug named Chlamydia. Chlamydia lived in the palace of an evil prince, Cole Woods III. Normally she lived a quiet, inconspicuous life, until one day, the evil prince saw her sitting on the windowsill of the palaces reception room. He took a picture of her, and uploaded it to his Instashite page and what occurred afterwards caused a huge furor throughout the land of Tattleville. For in the picture, a strange phenomenon appeared. Next to the poor innocent ladybird, a line of cocaine was seen!. *gasp* Some people in Tattleville were convinced evil villain Cole was force-feeding Chlamydia drugs, and was leading her into a world of debauchery, like he had done with his ugly bride-to-be, Skankenstein. But other people in Tattleville could see the "drugs" were actually a flash glare from the camera. *gasp*. Shortly after, Chlamydia was admitted to the priory, where she remains today. The evil prince now force-feeds the cocaine to his equally evil fiance. And everyone lives happily ever after.

The end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little ladybug named Chlamydia. Chlamydia lived in the palace of an evil prince, Cole Woods III. Normally she lived a quiet, inconspicuous life, until one day, the evil prince saw her sitting on the windowsill of the palaces reception room. He took a picture of her, and uploaded it to his Instashite page and what occurred afterwards caused a huge furor throughout the land of Tattleville. For in the picture, a strange phenomenon appeared. Next to the poor innocent ladybird, a line of cocaine appeared. *gasp* Some people in Tattleville were convinced evil villain Cole was force-feeding Chlamydia drugs, and was leading her into a world of debauchery, like he had done with his ugly bride-to-be, Skankenstein. But other people in Tattleville could see the "drugs" were actually a flash glare from the camera. *gasp*. Shortly after, Chlamydia was admitted to the priory, where she remains today. The evil prince now force-feeds the cocaine to his equally evil fiance. And everyone lives happily ever after.

The end.
Thank you lovely Phoebe, this was much more epically summarised than I could have (if I could be bothered) ❀🐞

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little ladybug named Chlamydia. Chlamydia lived in the palace of an evil prince, Cole Woods III. Normally she lived a quiet, inconspicuous life, until one day, the evil prince saw her sitting on the windowsill of the palaces reception room. He took a picture of her, and uploaded it to his Instashite page and what occurred afterwards caused a huge furor throughout the land of Tattleville. For in the picture, a strange phenomenon appeared. Next to the poor innocent ladybird, a line of cocaine appeared. *gasp* Some people in Tattleville were convinced evil villain Cole was force-feeding Chlamydia drugs, and was leading her into a world of debauchery, like he had done with his ugly bride-to-be, Skankenstein. But other people in Tattleville could see the "drugs" were actually a flash glare from the camera. *gasp*. Shortly after, Chlamydia was admitted to the priory, where she remains today. The evil prince now force-feeds the cocaine to his equally evil fiance. And everyone lives happily ever after.

The end.

Absolutely brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚

That's made me smile thank you,πŸ₯°πŸ’“ and say hello from Pom to himπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

A turkey teef Pom πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx .

View attachment 1215316
He said he literally feels like someone famous has spoke to him! Aw bless ☺ πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Stick around, and you'll be apart of the next "gate"... There's one due any time now, but it's like buses, three will probably come at once πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚
Champagne at the ready πŸ₯‚

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little ladybug named Chlamydia. Chlamydia lived in the palace of an evil prince, Cole Woods III. Normally she lived a quiet, inconspicuous life, until one day, the evil prince saw her sitting on the windowsill of the palaces reception room. He took a picture of her, and uploaded it to his Instashite page and what occurred afterwards caused a huge furor throughout the land of Tattleville. For in the picture, a strange phenomenon appeared. Next to the poor innocent ladybird, a line of cocaine was seen!. *gasp* Some people in Tattleville were convinced evil villain Cole was force-feeding Chlamydia drugs, and was leading her into a world of debauchery, like he had done with his ugly bride-to-be, Skankenstein. But other people in Tattleville could see the "drugs" were actually a flash glare from the camera. *gasp*. Shortly after, Chlamydia was admitted to the priory, where she remains today. The evil prince now force-feeds the cocaine to his equally evil fiance. And everyone lives happily ever after.

The end.
Chlamydia's still looking for her glass slipper. bleeping awesome. Straight out of Disney. ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
haha I really need to get a life. It's Saturday, I should be drunk in a Wetherspoons somewhere. :D

lol That bloody insect! She gets more tattle time than some influencers.
Ahhhh an all dayer in Weatherspoons. Them were the days. I'm in bed watching Masterchef and reading a book about Lancashire Wit and Humour. And Tattling of course. ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ahhhh an all dayer in Weatherspoons. Them were the days. I'm in bed watching Masterchef and reading a book about Lancashire Wit and Humour. And Tattling of course. ☺
The drunk life isn't for me now either. I'd far rather do what you're doing. Much more fun. I love a wee bit of Lancashire humour, too. Next time you're over in Bpool, let me know and we can get up to sober mischief. ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The drunk life isn't for me now either. I'd far rather do what you're doing. Much more fun. I love a wee bit of Lancashire humour, too. Next time you're over in Bpool, let me know and we can get up to sober mischief. ❀
That sounds fab! Will do ☺ πŸ₯° I've never been to Blackpool sober to my shame πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ 😳 xx

Oh that's so nice of him 😊❀πŸ₯°πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I give you and him a Pom hug to say thank you πŸ€—πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Hello Mr Angelic37 Love from PomπŸ€—πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜ xx

View attachment 1215336
You've made both of our days ☺ πŸ₯° Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.