Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #160 and well done to @BiffasBeemer for the winning title
which I had to alter slightly to fit.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ares-its-all-a-con.29331/page-50#post-9453337

Recap - Katie at it again with her lies, stirring up the foot saga to put off more court appearances.

From the Pom Gallery.

Carry on People.
I am 5ft4 ish. I used to round it up to 5ft5. Then I married a bloke who is 5ft8, way taller than me and lovely. I’m happy being short. When I saw her in the flesh, she was shorter than me. I’d say she’s pushing 5ft3, if she rounds it up. It’s one of the reasons she looks so daft with the massive hooters. I couldn’t look that closely though. The earth-shattering, monotonous screech of a voice was making everyone cower in revulsion!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What will we do with ourselves 😂
Form a Gemma Collins thread and her four year three and a half stone weight loss.... because, as the papers keep reporting, she's looking slimmer than ever.... (for an elephant....)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Form a Gemma Collins thread and her four year three and a half stone weight loss.... because, as the papers keep reporting, she's looking slimmer than ever.... (for an elephant....)
The bold GC, is she still a thing? Haven't heard much about her recently, not that I'm complaining 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What will we do with ourselves 😂
Don't worry! If she does get sent down, we will still be getting stories about her from ‘reliable sources’. Otherwise, we can arrange weekly vigils on the threads until she comes back.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't worry! If she does get sent down, we will still be getting stories about her from ‘reliable sources’. Otherwise, we can arrange weekly vigils on the threads until she comes back.😉
I thought you were going to say weekly vigils outside the prison chanting keep her in 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone been able to find her court appearances on the schedule for each court?
If not what courts will she be at and I will try to find it

Reactions: 9
She’s booking all these plasterscam classes so she can tell the court she can’t get a custodial sentence, otherwise she can’t earn the money for the creditors! Well, check under the mattresses, I’m sure you’ll find enough to cover the payments whilst she’s in HMP

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.