Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So WHO was driving? It's also the driver of the cars responsibility to make sure passengers are wearing seat belts. So I also assume KFP was also in the car, so between her & driver, nobody gave a thought to a child being secure in the seat? More ammunition for Kieran to restrict visits. She is irresponsible & doesn't give a jot about her kids.
Why wouldn’t you make sure your kids were strapped into their car seats safely. Sorry but it’s a basic thing to make sure your children are safe in a car. Surely she isn’t that bloody stupid. Oh hang on, yes she is. Beggars belief really.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
If social services say she should see them (and they always say it's best for kids to see both parents) albeit supervised then if he refuses he is deemed to not be putting kids needs first ...
It’s often in the hands of the judge. I used to work for the contact service and you could have contact reports saying the parents weren’t fit, social workers saying parents weren’t fit- and yet a judge would still recommend them maintaining contact regularly. We would have small children sobbing because they didn’t want to see their parent/s and all we could do was log it on the notes on the system and hope SS could get it back to a different judge for review. It all takes months/years nowadays due to the sheer amount of children in the system. It’s a very complex system and often flawed and she would be considered very low risk compared to many.
One reason she wouldn’t be having contact in a centre is down to space. They are understaffed and oversubscribed as it is, especially since the lockdowns and as she wouldn’t be considered an immediate danger to her children and would be supervised during the sessions, it’s easier for them to have it done this way. Ironically, if she were having contact in a centre locally to me she’d prob be seeing them at least 2x week for a good few hours at a time so actually this way, she sees them less and prob does less damage.
Kieran will have little to no say or control over how much contact she has if it’s being done through the courts and social services so it’s unfair to criticise him for ‘not stopping her’. The whole subject of unfit parenting is a highly emotive and complicated system unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread Suggestion ( Don't know how to do it 😂)
TAG The Slag JAIL the witch No just Burn her at the stake ALL Will be Revealed in The Next Episode of Katie Cunty Goes to Court

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why wouldn’t you make sure your kids were strapped into their car seats safely. Sorry but it’s a basic thing to make sure your children are safe in a car. Surely she isn’t that bloody stupid. Oh hang on, yes she is. Beggars belief really.
She doesn’t do it because she knows it annouta the hell out of Kieran, it’s her way of exercising what little control she has over him - duck the safety aspect - as long as she’s getting one up.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She tagged Keith Lemon but no actual pics of him, nothing from him at all and he's not usually camera shy, I know it's not like her to lie haha but he might not have even been there at all.
Maybe they were prepping a new show - Through the prison keyhole

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t do it because she knows it annouta the hell out of Kieran, it’s her way of exercising what little control she has over him - duck the safety aspect - as long as she’s getting one up.
She'd happily risk her child being flung from the car and potentially decapitated just to get one up on her ex. Serial killers have more concern if you ask me!

Reactions: 22
duck me if he was chocolate he would eat himself and as for that pathetic boxing stance good grief !!!! his jab arm is way to close to his blocking arm. all it would take is a very short but fast jab to break that defence and then one strong hard jab following then a cross and then left or right hook
Dana White won’t be calling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katie Price #161
I can’t go to prison I’ve got poorly feet plus a dying mum, make up classes and Harvey’s meet and greet!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s often in the hands of the judge. I used to work for the contact service and you could have contact reports saying the parents weren’t fit, social workers saying parents weren’t fit- and yet a judge would still recommend them maintaining contact regularly. We would have small children sobbing because they didn’t want to see their parent/s and all we could do was log it on the notes on the system and hope SS could get it back to a different judge for review. It all takes months/years nowadays due to the sheer amount of children in the system. It’s a very complex system and often flawed and she would be considered very low risk compared to many.
One reason she wouldn’t be having contact in a centre is down to space. They are understaffed and oversubscribed as it is, especially since the lockdowns and as she wouldn’t be considered an immediate danger to her children and would be supervised during the sessions, it’s easier for them to have it done this way. Ironically, if she were having contact in a centre locally to me she’d prob be seeing them at least 2x week for a good few hours at a time so actually this way, she sees them less and prob does less damage.
Kieran will have little to no say or control over how much contact she has if it’s being done through the courts and social services so it’s unfair to criticise him for ‘not stopping her’. The whole subject of unfit parenting is a highly emotive and complicated system unfortunately.
Thank you for that detailed information, very interesting to hear it from someone who has experience of how these things work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ha Ha . We get more likes a day, on our wildlife rescue site daily. He's made himself a laughing stock, with his rancid green secretion from his KnobGoblin, all for 52 likes on a Sunday! Whatever he says he will be known forever, for suspected DV, abuse & wanks in the Armitage Shanks. Not really the sort of fame I imagine he was hoping for.
I'm a bit under the weather at the mo with sore throat, cough and a fuzzy head....so....
Is it just me seeing mad anagrams?
Kris Boyson = Sink Boy!
Oh, that's so irrelevant I'll get my coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Once many many years ago I was rushing to get off a beach with my mum who had recently had a hysterectomy and couldn't carry anything and my then 18 month old and 2 month old. A man helped me carry the baby in his pushchair up the steps but I hadn't strapped him in and her fell out. I was beside myself! I drove straight to hospital crying all the way, convinced he would be taken away from me for being such a terrible mother. He of course was fine, just a few scratches and bruises but nothing more serious. It certainly taught me a lesson. I can't even begin to imagine not having a child in a car seat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Still no sign of a wedding though is there Carl? If you love her so much why aren't you married yet? Why did you look so unhappy on holiday with her?
...and when (if) you get married to Bridezilla, where do you plan to live?

A: On a Sink Estate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Given KP's latest video on Instagram.... I think tomorrow will definitely be a Guilty/Not Guilty plea hearing....

There was this much confidence after her Drink/Drive, I hate to say it, I think tomorrow will be disappointing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
My eldest is 12, I take my older nieces and nephews out - the eldest being 15, all fairly sensible (ish for teens!) and even though there's seat belt sensors I still ask if they've got their belts on.
IIRC it's upto the driver to ensure passengers under 16/18 (can't remember what age now) are legally responsible to ensure they're all wearing their seat belts. But as a parent it automatically happens when we get in the car.
I just don't get this witch at all!!!

As for tomorrow, sorry Krusties but I really do think it's just a plea hearing and I can't see her going guilty cos it's never her fault is it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.