Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine tomorrow will just be her saying guilty/not guilty, so I presume if not guilty, they may refer to the crown court for a trial? I very much doubt there will be a verdict tomorrow....?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Yep, if jailed Katie will feature porridge in another ghost written autobiography, I doubt she will be tagged because it would
be very hard and too expensive to set up in her MM. When Tagged you have to stay within range of the base station which
is hooked up to the phone line and it has a limited range and the MM is too large.
Order her to stay with AFP then.

Reactions: 15
SB OF post yesterday - 48 likes
SB OF post Sunday - 52 likes

😂🤣😂
If thats the number of subscribers he has ... 52 ... I make more money every month selling vintage Glass & Crockery on Ebay than he does selling his body on OF ... it really is just pathetic

Order her to stay with AFP then.
Again, the size of her home is not a reason the court would accept as mitigation not to sentence her to a tag - even a homeless person can be tagged - they will be placed in suitable accommodation

I imagine tomorrow will just be her saying guilty/not guilty, so I presume if not guilty, they may refer to the crown court for a trial? I very much doubt there will be a verdict tomorrow....?
she could be remanded to custody though, depends on the judge

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How much do you think she makes monthly from her bath (thrush) bombs? All her other sources of income are here and there - so on a good month, she might clear 10k everything included? All of her income is via other parties so they’ll be taking their cut and this includes OF. I’m sorry but she is definitely past her sell by and hanging on for dear life. Even her back grid pics can’t possibly generate that much? And Chris seems to have gone quiet - no YT content etc. 🤔
We all know there’s a stash of money somewhere with AFP but it’s got to be dwindling massively?! Wish I was a fly on the wall sometimes 😁
The barf bom empire isn’t generating enough.Which is surprising seeing she has 2.7 million followers who must wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Skanky is on a sticky wicket with this charge, it appears to be an open and shut case from what we have heard. Even the papers say she did what’s she’s been accused of. If she pleads guilty it will automatically invoke the suspended sentence. 16 weeks in prison. Regardless of whatever punishment she receives for the new offence. If she pleads not guilty and then gets found guilty at a later date, it still invokes the suspended sentence, plus there would be a more serious charge added to it. So whatever happens its 16 weeks in prison if she’s found guilty.
I do hope shes slung in jail kicking and screaming from the rooftops

If thats the number of subscribers he has ... 52 ... I make more money every month selling vintage Glass & Crockery on Ebay than he does selling his body on OF ... it really is just pathetic

Again, the size of her home is not a reason the court would accept as mitigation not to sentence her to a tag - even a homeless person can be tagged - they will be placed in suitable accommodation

she could be remanded to custody though, depends on the judge
Hopefully she wil plead guity and get banged up for 16 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
278582867_10161701443526102_3572146006158326805_n.jpg

Just sayin... who that remind you of - with Beaker peering through in the background hahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He could insist she can only see them at a Social Services-run Contact Centre where she's not allowed to take them out of the building nor change their clothing 50 times for photos for her shite clothing site or DRIVE THEM ANYWHERE! Why has Kieron been so lenient with the thing???
I think he's like that for the kids, he's the stable one, she just keeps wasting any chances, can't say he didn't try then when they are older.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Biggest problem here is that Carol is not pretty 😂 😂 😂
I agree with you but was quoting him....

'I don't need to impress anybody. I'm there to do a job and impressing will be knocking the guy out and winning the fight – not about how good I look with my top off.'

'I am a pretty boy and well groomed but I have grown out of caring about what my body looks like. I'm not worried about taking my top off – I'm not there for that.'

57055803-10752111-image-m-7_1650956178297.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree with you but was quoting him....

'I don't need to impress anybody. I'm there to do a job and impressing will be knocking the guy out and winning the fight – not about how good I look with my top off.'

'I am a pretty boy and well groomed but I have grown out of caring about what my body looks like. I'm not worried about taking my top off – I'm not there for that.'

View attachment 1223163
Short, fat, hairy legs 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.