Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he do anything apart from posing with a pair of gloves on. If he doesn’t start doing some proper sparring with another fighter soon he is going to get knocked spark out in his first fight.
Oh, let's pray for that!
And isn't posing what pretty boys do all the time?
To quote Yoda, the delusion IS strong in this one.
Psrsonally, I think he's some kind of place and one good punch would floor him but it is only celeb mma after all so he's among a bunch of like minded ponces, handbags at dawn really.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He could insist she can only see them at a Social Services-run Contact Centre where she's not allowed to take them out of the building nor change their clothing 50 times for photos for her shite clothing site or DRIVE THEM ANYWHERE! Why has Kieron been so lenient with the thing???
I think he is a bit fearful of her, I honestly do. Pete can just get a solicitor to deal with it but I feel poor kieran can't, probably financial reasons, especially when that horrid, selfish excuse of a mother does not send him money for the kids care. I could be way off but that's kinda the feeling I get from the situation. Michelle though, doesn't seem to be the type to stand by and do nothing while the lying skank fires off at her. Go Michelle, really admire that lady 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I agree with you but was quoting him....

'I don't need to impress anybody. I'm there to do a job and impressing will be knocking the guy out and winning the fight – not about how good I look with my top off.'

'I am a pretty boy and well groomed but I have grown out of caring about what my body looks like. I'm not worried about taking my top off – I'm not there for that.'

View attachment 1223163
Isn't her about 10 years too old to be referred to as a pretty boy?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree with you but was quoting him....

'I don't need to impress anybody. I'm there to do a job and impressing will be knocking the guy out and winning the fight – not about how good I look with my top off.'

'I am a pretty boy and well groomed but I have grown out of caring about what my body looks like. I'm not worried about taking my top off – I'm not there for that.'

View attachment 1223163
Omg just keep your goddamn gob shut bellend. Everytime you open it you just make a bigger head of yourself 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just looked at this online. So her breach is multiple ie. text and anon letter. would they also include the online JS abuse directed at KH because that would also be indirectly harassing MP ?

View attachment 1223004
I suspect as violence wasn't used it won't be a custodial however as she is still on a suspended sentence you would like to think it would be "go straight to jail and do not collect your £200".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh, toe-curling stuff from skum

It just goes to show that KFP/The Scum lift their ideas off these pages.
When it first announced she was doing Only Fans, I joked that the only subscribers were pervs with foot-fetishes.
Lo-and-behold KFP stated that she lots of interest in her feet!!
I WAS JOKING KP, but you had to turn it into a money-spinning story.
Grrr....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do hope shes slung in jail kicking and screaming from the rooftops

Hopefully she wil plead guity and get banged up for 16 weeks
No chance - that would Definitely mean prison, if she is going to HMP she will be screaming begging and playing the victim for the cameras all the way from the dock if she is sent down ... she might do a Smollett ... yelling 'I am not suicidal !' on the way ....

Isn't her about 10 years too old to be referred to as a pretty boy?
he is about 33years too ugly ... his teeth are the best thing about him because they give him an actual purpose - as a torch - and they arent even his own !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If there is a possibility of her being jailed tomorrow, would that be enough to postpone her BH?
I really hope something is actually going to happen this time, she has been trying to wreck the lives of her youngest children. Hoping to break up Kieran and Michelle, destroy the happy family life J and B are clearly having.
She is a totally selfish hard hearted witch, I don’t know how she keeps getting away with it.
I 'm fuckin' praying she gets sent down tomorrow.
She won't be able to 'earn' any money with which she's meant to be paying her creditors to the tune of 12k per month.
KP would still be able to attend the BH though, she'll be dragged out of a cell cuff-linked if necessary.

Reactions: 16
Regarding custody/access, it isn’t as easy as Kieron just refusing to let the kids go. KP would have to be a lot worse before the law would stop all contact.
I used to work with vulnerable children and remember one child who was left permanently disabled after being attacked by her mother. Custody was given to her father and the mother served a prison sentence. On release, she was allowed to have supervised contact. The father fought against it, but was told it was in the child’s best interests. Even though she had been physically abused as a baby, had no memory of her mother, and was permanently disabled because of her.
Unbelievable but true.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I think he is a bit fearful of her, I honestly do. Pete can just get a solicitor to deal with it but I feel poor kieran can't, probably financial reasons, especially when that horrid, selfish excuse of a mother does not send him money for the kids care. I could be way off but that's kinda the feeling I get from the situation. Michelle though, doesn't seem to be the type to stand by and do nothing while the lying skank fires off at her. Go Michelle, really admire that lady 👏
If social services say she should see them (and they always say it's best for kids to see both parents) albeit supervised then if he refuses he is deemed to not be putting kids needs first ...

Reactions: 15
I imagine tomorrow will just be her saying guilty/not guilty, so I presume if not guilty, they may refer to the crown court for a trial? I very much doubt there will be a verdict tomorrow....?
Agreed, but they could choose to remand her in custody seeing as she is under a suspended sentence though?

Reactions: 11
Does he do anything apart from posing with a pair of gloves on. If he doesn’t start doing some proper sparring with another fighter soon he is going to get knocked spark out in his first fight.
In all his 'training' photos I have never seen any evidence of him sweating, so he clearly isn't putting much effort into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep, if jailed Katie will feature porridge in another ghost written autobiography, I doubt she will be tagged because it would
be very hard and too expensive to set up in her MM. When Tagged you have to stay within range of the base station which
is hooked up to the phone line and it has a limited range and the MM is too large.
She doesn't REALLY live at the MM though.
She'd most likely stay with Amy bleeping Price or Sophie_Fucking Pricey.
God, I'd love it if she were at least tagged!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the Sun it says that Judge Kelly said " A judge slammed her for believing she is "above the law" but couldn't send her to prison because of a legal loophole". I wasn't on the thread at that time - what was the legal loophole?
The legal loophole was that the judge at the original hearing when she pleaded guilty said that if she got help she wouldn't be jailed, hence the reason for the month's stay in Hotel Priory for 'rehab'. That meant as she complied with that requirement she escaped jail at the sentencing hearing.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She tagged Keith Lemon but no actual pics of him, nothing from him at all and he's not usually camera shy, I know it's not like her to lie haha but he might not have even been there at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.