Katie Price #160 Time for court = Time for deflection, it wasn't trotter surgery, just an injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be with her, as down Worthing way, so he may go to court with her tomorrow.
Just getting his hair to look good for the media tomorrow 🙄
He really isn't all that. Especially his body. Those tattoos are rank and apparently he has a tiny penis. Poor bloke, I feel so sorry for him. Said no one ever!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Must be with her, as down Worthing way, so he may go to court with her tomorrow.
That's the one he went to before, with Harvey.
Guess he'll be supporting his Dolly at Court tomorrow then.

I'm going with NG plea.

Reactions: 18
Why doesn't he just stop custody. He's well within his rights and she is not good for them at all so no contact is far healthier. If you can't trust they're safe then no way should she be allowed to have them with or without supervision!
It doesn't work like that unfortunately. Even murderers and rapists have access rights to their kids, it's unbelievable. She doesn't have custody anyway, she has supervised access once a month (ish.. I think), and SB must not be with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
To go with his n hers trackys which they keep especially for court 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh it's definitely more serious for her as it could result in her being sent to jail immediately.

Hopefully it will be sent to crown court, as it will then have to go before a jury and she can't have some soft magistrate let her off easily. Crown Court judges can give harsher sentences too.
She will never remember her lies when prosecutors Examine her inconsistencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It doesn't work like that unfortunately. Even murderers and rapists have access rights to their kids, it's unbelievable. She doesn't have custody anyway, she has supervised access once a month (ish.. I think), and SB must not be with her.
I wonder (if he has enough evidence against her re safety) if he could visits moved to a contact centre? I don't know how it all works or how hard it would be, I just know hell would freeze over before I handed my child to someone like her. Laws or no laws.

Reactions: 14
Anyone attending tomorrow? As I understand correct me if wrong but tomorrow's hearing she will enter a plea. If pleads guilty either a) the DJ or magistrate will give an immediate sentence or b) get a report done to determine sentence on another date. If pleads not guilty they will either a) relist for new date at magistrate court or b) if serious enough refer to crown court for trial

# no 161. Guilty or not will she plea? Which ever way still a c**t for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder (if he has enough evidence against her re safety) if he could visits moved to a contact centre? I don't know how it all works or how hard it would be, I just know hell would freeze over before I handed my child to someone like her. Laws or no laws.
I discussed a little before- I used to work in contact centres (relatively recently- within past few years).
Space in contact centres is extremely tight. Since Covid, child removal has risen exponentially. Contact centres generally tend to be understaffed and fighting for rooms. They are mainly council funded and are reserved for the most serious of removals. A situation like this where children live with one parent and the other parent has reduced access, but wouldn’t be considered a risk (she’s scum, but compared to what I’ve seen/witnessed she’s ‘low risk’) would be unlikely to make the ‘cut’ for a contact centre. There are some private centres but they’re few a far between and not really used in circumstances like these.
Sadly, despite the fact she’s utter scum and shouldn’t be allowed near these children, she is low on the scale of crappy parents and concern as there is one good parent there. If social services and courts are involved, Kieran will not get much of a choice on where and what sort of access she has. It’s a disgrace, but it’s just the way it is. Family services, like all services are oversubscribed and massively understaffed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What in the extreme face filter is this?.....
we all know she looks like a patchwork quilt.
Screenshot_20220426-190806_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
#161 No subscribers. They both failed.
Now we just want skanky jailed!
A very late entry, I know. I just realised there weren't that many suggestions and it's nearly time for the new thread. Eek!
The next one will reach 50 pages by lunchtime 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.