katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note how she throws her 'mental health' into the mix! Didn't we predict all this, visits with the kids, H, mother, now dodgy feet and Mental Health too! Definitely have Bingo now!
Yep , why is she getting sedated to get cortisone injections in her feet, I've had loads over the years, in my shoulder, wrists, thumb even in the space in top joint of finger which was excruciating, as so small a space to get needle in. Never once offered sedation

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yep , why is she getting sedated to get cortisone injections in her feet, I've had loads over the years, in my shoulder, wrists, thumb even in the space in top joint of finger which was excruciating, as so small a space to get needle in. Never once offered sedation
I had one for tennis elbow in my GP office. You don’t need sedation… Or maybe she likes being sedated…..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I suffer with what the GP calls Chronic Pain ... I refuse to give in to it ... I work full time, am on DIY livery for my horses - meaning i take care of them myself 24/7 .. I also excercise them myself & am producing my 4yr old outsize Connemara who currently thinks he is Shergar & landed me on my head smashing my hat in the woods a month ago shouldering his mate out of the way ... I am prescribed pretty heavy duty pain but choose not to take them every day because they make me tired & I would rather handle the pain until it gets too bad ... I am not asking for sympathy ... I am merely pointing out that most of us get on with things and don't ask for sympathy ... I have ZERO sympathy for KP & her bullshit ... Oh, and I rode my horses for Months with a fractured foot ! I am also not capable of representing the UK at the Olympics despite my exploits 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think you can actually see quite clearly in her face and how she speaks she is using pretty heavy duty pain every day now. The odd thing is if she was in that much pain that she needed this amount you would defo see her struggling to walk etc, but she carries on as normal

Reactions: 26
I think she’s addicted to sedation and takes the option at every opportunity

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I had one for tennis elbow in my GP office. You don’t need sedation… Or maybe she likes being sedated…..
Probably rolls out the old needle phobia again, kinda sounds like whilst they have carried out all these tests, they aren't showing up anything obviously wrong. Think its a case of her complaining of massive pain, cant find cause, so try steroid injections first, then maybe exploratory op. Incase loose screw or plate

Reactions: 17
This! She seemed to get hooked on the effects around the time of Pete and it’s a way of getting a legal high.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I wear them on our local beach as I have diabetic peripheral neuropathy in my feet and it allows the freezing cold water to swirl in and out so I don't tread on anything sharp. Still look like :poop: though!
I have that too, started developing it about a year ago. Are you type 1 or 2? Wish that fuckwit KP would shut up about her parmesan soled trotters. I'm sure a farrier could sort her trotters out!
[/QUOTE]
I'm type 2 it's a real nuisance, I can't drive anymore because I can't judge where the pedals are anymore and it's too dangerous. I'm on a new tablet and i've lost 2 and a half stone with it and my levels are now non-diabetic. KP is such a whining POS lol

• Heart
I take it she's wearing Harvey's trackies now
Prob the only thing clean. Doubt she knows how to use the washing machine

Already begging to go in the jungle 😆
Can people please NOT email the producers. This will only make her attraction more as they think they will get more engagement from her being the hate figure. They always need a villain please don’t make her it. Crickets is the best way - show no one is interested

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Convenient she needs these Injections before a court appearance! Didn’t need them before attending Harvey’s award night in heels, or before a holiday in Thailand and Benidorm, or night out in London with bestie Ryan in heels! Didnt complain too much with all the tattooing she’s had lately….really boiling my P#SS! She better show up at court and go down!
These injections are not urgent, they’re convenient…guess what KP, prisons have hospital wings, so don’t worry you’ll get your wounds dressed! 🤬😡🤬
Getting the injection will have ZERO impact on her abiluty to attend court and if she tries to pull that she should be told to produce medical report stating unfit to attend. Injections can be bit painful at time but pains gone when needle comes out. That's it

Reactions: 17
She's a loser!
Lost her looks.
Lost her kids.
Soon to lose her house if not already.
Lost her fame.
Lost her driving licence.

What's she got for it in the plus column?
Infamy.
A sink wanker as a bf.
Pending court cases.
Suspended sentence.
Community Service.

Yea, really made a success of life haven't you Katie?
Time to stop with all the lies and deceit and grow up and take some responsibility for your fucked up life, it's all your fault, not anyone elses.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had a few of these in my heel when I had plantar fasciitis. It does hurt for a few seconds when they do it (they inject where the pain actually is) but my WORD they were fantastic for stopping the pain for a couple of months
If funny how we’ve all been mentioning genuine medical conditions that we’ve had treatment for but I don’t remember hearing KP say what’s wrong with her trotters…..

If funny how we’ve all been mentioning genuine medical conditions that we’ve had treatment for but I don’t remember hearing KP say what’s wrong with her trotters…..
It's probably got a fungal infection, never know where it sticks them. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's really trying to flog her plasterclass ticket's isn't she? Desperate much? She's sold a couple to 3 or 4 of them. But none to most of them I'd guess. You can click on any of them & bung tickets into your basket until they're all in there. Most let you add between 15 & 50 depending on the size of the venue. All either 5's or mostly 10's. So 15, 20, 30, 40, 50. There's maybe 3 that let you add 27 tickets or 32 tickets. Leading me to believe that the venue's have maybe 2 or 3 tickets sold 🥴
There is a way of seeing how many are available on shoplift but I can’t remember how it works. Perhaps someone else knows

Reactions: 4
I’m the same I had one in my knee & practically ran out of the surgery the relief was that instant but my hands are a different matter entirely 😩 they hurt a lot & I’ve had my second injections last week so if this doesn’t work it’ll be surgery. Even so it’s hardly a hospital gown type procedure is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Defo the most painful was in my hands, wrist wasnt that nice but top joint in index fingers were agony. , used a tiny needle too, did ease the pain but only lasted cpl months ended up getting operated on and pain totally gone

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Already begging to go in the jungle 😆
But how would she do the challenges with her poor old trotters? She'd have to be winched into camp, not parachuted from a helicopter. Presumably she could still gobble a zebra's bollocks and slurp a crocodile jizz smoothie though.

• Sick
  • Haha
SB could have shared some of his steroids with her, save her getting pricked.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.