katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, desperate is the word!
In a way, it could be amusing. She’d get voted for every single trial, the public aren’t on her side apart from 50 fans and we’d see her without ANY filters. Albeit I’d hate for her to get a platform for all her “woe is me” and publicity full stop. I’d much rather PA went in and she doesn’t, that would be interesting…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It‘s currently 3 days before op in my NHS, I’ve no idea what covid rules now apply in private healthcare, but I’d be surprised if they don’t also require a PCR test, similar in length to ours.
It also mentions social distancing (14 days, so filming, hairdressers, hugging her kids etc won't count for KP :rolleyes: ) and self isolation prior to the op (PCR-admission).....I'm sure she won't be able to do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yup, that's the 25ft wall at the theme park she jumped over 🥴 Anybody want to send this to the Land Of Legends asking exactly where in their theme park this '25ft' wall is? That looks like the most boring theme park EVER. Is that the entrance to Car Park World? Or maybe it's Concrete Canyon Zone? Oh no, I think it's Fence On A Wall Fun Land? Nope, I know, it's DEFINITELY 10ft Wall Looks Nothing Like A 25ft Drop Illusion Zone 👍🤣
If she really fell off an unprotected drop like that she would have a law suit against them claiming substantial compensation. There is absolutely no chance she would let an opportunity like that to slip away.

Reactions: 33
My daughter is having her 4th surgery in 3 years on the 5th May. We have to have covid swabs and isolate for 72 hours before she is admitted. She has been on the 'urgent' waiting list for over a year now, and spends 6-8 hours a day with her jaw locked open - can't eat, drink or talk til it goes back in. KP is taking the proverbial.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It also states, Item 3, Social distancing up to 14 days before procedure! She's done none of that as she was up close & personable with her kids, hairdressers, beauty treatments etc & her mother, I assume. I don't think she's actually even been back from Spain 14 days, has she? Be interesting to see if she's jumped the NHS queue or is paying privately. She doesn't have Private Health Care, understandable, it would cost a fortune in premiums, due to the risks she takes with all the plastic surgery & body alterations.

Reactions: 12
It also mentions social distancing (14 days, so filming, hairdressers, hugging her kids etc won't count for KP :rolleyes: ) and self isolation prior to the op (PCR-admission).....I'm sure she won't be able to do that!
Do we know when her supposed OP is actually happening, just checked and seen her First ‘PlasterClass’ is on May 5th, in Scotland !

Skanky will ignore any rules/advice the hospital give her, we know that, but any OP will have recovery time built in. OPS on feet can have you laid up for weeks, no idea how serious her case is (Hmmmmm🤦🏽‍♀️) but timings are looking tight to say the least. Gonna love to see where this little game goes, making no sense to me as usual. I would have thought May is a write-off for most of her activities, but bet it’s not. Whole thing doesn’t add up 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Tbh I thought the top he was wearing was Gym King. So that's their own brands logo?
Wow. Yeah bit similar to say the least.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.