katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the logo is back to front and it's the crappy priceywoods logo that they do.

Reactions: 6
All I can tell you from my experience was that I worked right up to the day before my PCR Test, I wasn't given
any instructions on SD or isolation before the test. However I was told to isolate AFTER my PCR test which I did.
She won't isolate. Plus she has to get into someone's transport to get back & forth from wherever she goes anyway. IF it's PFP driving, god knows where he's been ! IF she does have op, no doubt IF she turns up to court, she will be in a wheelchair, legs all bandaged up for effect. Talk about drastic action. Personally I think she's asking for a postponement. What a GRIFTER.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What is all this bollocks of new 'celeb clothes line. Is it those who can't produce cheaply made tat for idiots? Do they ever sell well?
That jyy london tat gets an absolute drubbing on trustpilot in fact anything KP is linked to you can bet it’s bottom of the barrel produce lmfao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If anyone like's that Victorian, Oliver Twist, odd look for their child, better off buying direct from the companies, not paying her 'mark up' prices. Horrible looking clothes. Nobody should buy anything from this family of scammers & con artists. Is Edna running the business from her London flat, I wonder? Hope landlord knows she's using premises for business purposes, if that's the case. Probably AFP got a room for the stock & packaging :poop:
Looking at the business address on Company House it certainly does look like she is using her home address. It's also the same address Little Pricey was registered at.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
All I can tell you from my experience was that I worked right up to the day before my PCR Test, I wasn't given
any instructions on SD or isolation before the test. However I was told to isolate AFTER my PCR test which I did.
Strange, because I've cancelled an eye op (not serious), because the private hospital want me to isolate for 7 days before op (apart from going to get pre op done). Suppose it various from one hospital to the next.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What kind of self respecting person would be comfortable wearing the Pricey Woods brand? The name is cringe af. Those two are cringe af. Even a hard-core 18 year old 'fan' wouldn't be seen in that surely? What age group is their fan base do you think? Does it correlate with the brand?

More than likely takes 28 days for delivery as she is unpicking the label inside from the other shop and sewing in her own. It's like me going to primark sewing in my labels then selling for double the price. Surely there are laws to protect other shops
I doubt she will bother putting in that much effort. It really astounds me how she and KP can push this as 'her' children's line when it's clearly nothing of the sort!

Reactions: 13
How hilarious would it be if they offer her Im a Celeb but wont accept her cos of foot operation !

Hahahahahahahahahahah

It will have got her out of court but also got her out of the biggest payday shes ever likely to see again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember how much Johnny Rotten disliked her? He was on to her straight away. Johnny for the jungle!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Strange, because I've cancelled an eye op (not serious), because the private hospital want me to isolate for 7 days before op )apart from going to get pre op done). Suppose it various from one hospital to the next.
Yes, it will depend on the hospital and the amount of covid cases in the area is probably a factor.

Reactions: 10
The picture of the scar on the side of her foot was fake. This is a stocking that can be purchased for fancy dress etc. When this was shown, my friend who is a graphic designer & has all the latest computers, equipment etc, blew it up on big screen & you could see it wasn't real skin around the 'scar' area, but sheer stocking. You can see it if you can open the screen up close. The courts should be shown that CON.
KFP is nothing but a lying bleeping slag looks like some sort of underpass there as well im sure if the raillings were missing when she fell she would be suing them for millions

• Angry
What kind of self respecting person would be comfortable wearing the Pricey Woods brand? The name is cringe af. Those two are cringe af. Even a hard-core 18 year old 'fan' wouldn't be seen in that surely? What age group is their fan base do you think? Does it correlate with the brand?
I would be frightened someone would spit on me, the 2 grifters are so unpopular. It would be like going to a Crystal Palace football reunion, dressed in Brighton & Hove Albion kit. Utter carnage :poop: o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's NOTHING like she described it originally! She said that she jumped over a 'low wall' and it was a huge drop the other side that she didn't see. She made it sound like it was in the middle of the park! That is clearly a fairly high railing and she must have been able to see the big drop! No mention was ever made of a ramp before. She must have just gone out to try and find a wall that fitted her stupid story but that certainly isn't it! For one thing if you jumped off something that high you even if you landed on your feet you would then fall onto your knees or something else and she never had any other marks on her other than her feet. My daughter in law's mum fell off of a pier at the beach and as well as breaking her leg she damaged her back and was covered in bruises everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s gone private somehow, no way it’s NHS, we have a massive backlog in my Trust as do all Trusts in South East and especially London. No NHS Trust would be able to turn around an OP in a week for her In normal times, let alone these covid affected days. I dunno how she’s done it, as you say her private healthcare premiums would be huge with her record, but somehow she has the cash to go private.
I think she will find the money (under AFP's mattress) just to delay the court cases.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.