katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
awww didums, has he hurt his wrist again? hey sink boy, why not pop to a&e for another fake bandage and call your pap while you are at it…. 🙄
This one couldn’t even knock out a decent wank 🤢🤮 Lord knows he’s tried #armitageshanks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Now, if it was - SB slapped someone with his manbag I would have known you meant SinkBoy. I was thinking SB was a girl, thought pouring drinks over someone is what a girl would do, I thought SB was Susan Boyle 😳🤭
That made me LOL. Actually if Susan turned up at that MMA I reckon she could take Cole on and win :)
1650556470139.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It would be interesting reading if a journo was to chronologically write about every lie and fabrication ever told .
The first one i think was probably cancer of the finger?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I think it's because they are worried if she "attempted suicide" she's that vengeful that she'd pull a stunt and make her own comparisons to CF - who had her own genuine demons.
Then maybe if they are that worried about her attempting suicide they should have a complete media blackout

So her launch tonight is at the exact time her sister launches her baby range
#jealousbitch
The boy in the striped pyjamas springs to mind! She obviously didn't think about that one too hard...🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It would be interesting reading if a journo was to chronologically write about every lie and fabrication ever told .
The first one i think was probably cancer of the finger?
Or her lies about Harvey's medical conditions?

So her launch tonight is at the exact time her sister launches her baby range
#jealousbitch
Maybe she’s launching her sisters collection at the same time for her?! Hmmmm… let’s see (doubt it!)
I’ll be busy washing my hair - keep me posted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Oh woe is me......" Headlines: Months of investigation and pain" What a load of absolute bollocky bollocks....

Katie Price provides an update on her broken feet after 'months of investigation and pain' | Daily Mail Online
Looking at those items…WHY?! They’re bleeping filthy and grim as hell! Strangely though, the total price of the items is just over £1700 for the items she’s sold which means each item was just over a tenner. Crock of shite. Honestly my piss hath been boiled with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another screen shot.

KP21APR4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.