katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You place your order and pay you money, but what if by 28 days later nothing arrives, do you actually get your money back or is it the usual Pwicey Family Policy of 'No Refunds'?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
There is an awful lot of nonsense written on here. You can tell with the 1st few words whether to read or scroll past.

Reactions: 15
John would never go back in after the way he was treated last time . Plus there’s a PIL tour coming up & Nora to organise care for .
I respect John so much for the way he cares for Nora. I also love PIL. He’s also a brilliant judge of character.

Reactions: 27
That’s me! I don’t even think where she is standing is within Land of Legends or anywhere near it, I’ve been a couple of times and it’s totally flat. God knows where she is standing but it’s not LOL.
I thought that the “fall” happened at their or near their hotel and she had been drinking.

Reactions: 11
Remember how much Johnny Rotten disliked her? He was on to her straight away. Johnny for the jungle!
He was the first to call Saville what he was and got banned from the BBC for it. Say what you like about him but he will always call a spade a spade!

Reactions: 36
“Needs to take her recovery seriously this time”
Ffs, she never takes any recovery seriously. Goes in swimming pools, takes off bandages too quick, doesn’t keep wounds clean. She’s an actual nightmare.

Reactions: 30
Apparently Katie is trying to make it look like she's getting an op so she can avoid any prison sentence…. Standard for her really
Wouldn't courts ask for evidence? Or is that not allowed under GDPR or other regulations?

Reactions: 10
Reading the comments one person on there was under the impression they were hand made in the UK. Someone corrected her

Reactions: 17
The railings would have prevented her accident? There's a bloody row of plants that should have stopped her walking on that area! She must have been pissed.

Reactions: 15
Reading the comments one person on there was under the impression they were hand made in the UK. Someone corrected her
It's all really ambiguous. She's going to have to be more transparent about the actual set up, or she's going to have a lot of disgruntled customers in the coming weeks.

Reactions: 19
The railings would have prevented her accident? There's a bloody row of plants that should have stopped her walking on that area! She must have been pissed.
Yeah a lot know what went down that night, just wish someone has the balls to print it.

Reactions: 38
From AR…. Confirms what we already know to be honest
Let‘s not forget this works both ways, many men have got away with treating women appalling and it’s seen as ok even in court. Neither should be acceptable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
“Needs to take her recovery seriously this time”
Ffs, she never takes any recovery seriously. Goes in swimming pools, takes off bandages too quick, doesn’t keep wounds clean. She’s an actual nightmare.
Time to recover? Planned plasterscam classes from the end of the month doesn’t sound like a recovery plan xx

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.