Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are forgetting that she's 43, got 5 children and been a model for 25 years and is still thin and fit and can give any 18 year old a run for their money.
And I'm the Pope.
Who shits in the Woods? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No more dramas 😂 … she did look her best here, from same article previous poster posted:
65E93DF7-3A75-44F3-B54B-3C7F67688F94.jpeg

Back in the days when she used to have a neck and a head in proportion to her frame.

This was when she’d had the implants removed and seemed to be going for a classier vibe:
BDE22A2E-1FE7-42C4-8A6B-2C71F0E030A4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1169342View attachment 1169344
I know we all age but this is quite the transformation in a relatively short period of time, and not for the better.
Shame really because she was once pretty and if she'd used her head a bit more and flashed her tits pissed up a little less she could have had it all..
I think she saw the bright lights and pound signs before anything else in the early days. I'm sorry but I have never found her pretty. A bit of a plain Jane but with the make up plastered on and the poses she made her money back in the day. Nowadays she is clutching at straws, selling crap on her IG etc, also she is living in the past. She's only relevant nowadays because of her bad behaviour. Anything she does good or bad attracts attention and money. I have seen and heard so much evidence on here and the press to come to the conclusion that she is a nasty piece of work and she deserves all the bad karma coming her way.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think she saw the bright lights and pound signs before anything else in the early days. I'm sorry but I have never found her pretty. A bit of a plain Jane but with the make up plastered on and the poses she made her money back in the day. Nowadays she is clutching at straws, selling crap on her IG etc, also she is living in the past. She's only relevant nowadays because of her bad behaviour. Anything she does good or bad attracts attention and money. I have seen and heard so much evidence on here and the press to come to the conclusion that she is a nasty piece of work and she deserves all the bad karma coming her way.
Agreed, just wish this karma would hurry up and get her cancelled. She is irrelevant now, if she'd made her money in her prime and didn't spend like there's no tomorrow she wouldn't have to resort to flogging tat and scamming people nowadays. What a waste of opportunities in life many can only dream of, she's such a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My daughter in law had her baby a month before SFP. She a) breast fed my GS b) started going out for walks with the dog and baby in pram after a week c) went back to the gym. She was back to being slim within a month. I think SFP is just a lazy, greedy biatch like her sister!

Sorry but thats really un -fare i dont know anybody that was back to normal after a month and shaming a new mum is pretty bad,i hope your DIL is happy and healthy but women that have just had a baby need support not shaming

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Sorry but thats really un -fare i dont know anybody that was back to normal after a month and shaming a new mum is pretty bad,i hope your DIL is happy and healthy but women that have just had a baby need support not shaming
Unfair? unfair? ffs! I'm not shaming Edna for being a new mum, her baby is 10 months old now! And she still looks like a sack of potatoes!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
No more dramas 😂 … she did look her best here, from same article previous poster posted:
View attachment 1169368

Back in the days when she used to have a neck and a head in proportion to her frame.

This was when she’d had the implants removed and seemed to be going for a classier vibe:
View attachment 1169372
That first pic, wow, looks nothing like her. I see classy and skanky just don't get along and didn't last lol, bit like the rest of her relationships

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does this knob post anything other than heavily filtered selfies. Total bawbag, impossible for him to love anyone when he loves himself so much. God I can't stand him 😬

His ego is pretty big considering he sells photos of his pencil dick for less than Netflix subscription. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does this knob post anything other than heavily filtered selfies. Total bawbag, impossible for him to love anyone when he loves himself so much. God I can't stand him 😬
Looks fitter anyway and hardly suicidal. Is this his photo for a dating site? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.