Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snap ,I was about 8 and a half stone when full term, back to 7 and half week after having them , same with all 4 of them, hit 50 and it just crept on. No shifting it now
Was watching Still Game last night. What I would give for a Scotch pie the noo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does this knob post anything other than heavily filtered selfies. Total bawbag, impossible for him to love anyone when he loves himself so much. God I can't stand him 😬
Has he not worked out yet nobody gives a toss what’s his doing now. Obscurity is calling, your 5 mins of being famous is up. Back to washing cars I’m afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can sell the old used ones as she gets through them so fast she has to do something to get rid of them πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

View attachment 1169661
Hahaha. Brilliant as usual Pom! ❀ Dormeo eat your heart out ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm usually asleep at this time of night but had an after Sunday lunch nap which went on till 6pm! Eek! Hope some of you are going to stay up and have a blether? Mrs Pig? I know you are up Pom x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHAHHA - Oh POM, I don't know how you come up with these - pure genius!! I had that book as a child (the original obvs) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Looooool Thank you πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
I keep thinking I will run out of ideas but then another one pops up to make πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

I also add a Cole memory once a day from my old pics while his not on the scene πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16410500166810.jpg

Hahaha. Brilliant as usual Pom! ❀ Dormeo eat your heart out ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm usually asleep at this time of night but had an after Sunday lunch nap which went on till 6pm! Eek! Hope some of you are going to stay up and have a blether? Mrs Pig? I know you are up Pom x
Thank you β€πŸ’“πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
Yep I'm still up, sorry on late reply β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel the silence deafening at the mo with KP and with the press too but to be honest what exclusive have the Sun got to pull out of the bag now?

I feel the silence deafening at the mo with KP and with the press too but to be honest what exclusive have the Sun got to pull out of the bag now?
Excuse the pun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something kp texting kb is the reason for slapgate so why now is the full out was last August did something else come out at the court hearing that fuelled the fire and made Cole kick off again 🀷

Reactions: 14
Found out why she’s been so quiet on Social Media …,

She’s only gone & opened a bakery .
Never underestimate The Pricey !
They'd be even better for skank's needs if these 'items' were made out of the Barf Bum fizzy stuff;
Just imagine her face trying to walk around Tesco's to buy "15 carrot cakes fer 'Arv's weykeynd wiv me" LOL πŸ€ͺ😡

View attachment 1168922

I honestly think she looks her best here.
Wonky eyebrows though :)

View attachment 1168991View attachment 1168992View attachment 1168994
State of it, filtered into oblivion! Her page is like a cheap QVC channel. "Today guuuyyyssss, I got for you this 3 way vibrator and it still doesn't touch the sides, I LOVE ITTTT" Whooooo Hoooooooo
Just LOVING all the split ends too. What a magnificent piece of equipment that is (if you really want to look like Worzel Gummidge)
1649051095284.png

Can I just add that Princess Looks NOTHING LIKE KP.... The only thing she inherited from her was light curly hair ... The rest is all her father
P looks more like AFP than skanky but even then she's more like her father than the pair of them combined.

View attachment 1169342View attachment 1169344
I know we all age but this is quite the transformation in a relatively short period of time, and not for the better.
Shame really because she was once pretty and if she'd used her head a bit more and flashed her tits pissed up a little less she could have had it all..
I think we can all agree that in fact skanky remains the same ghastly creature inside now as she was back then

No more dramas πŸ˜‚ … she did look her best here, from same article previous poster posted:
View attachment 1169368

Back in the days when she used to have a neck and a head in proportion to her frame.

This was when she’d had the implants removed and seemed to be going for a classier vibe:
View attachment 1169372
The Classier Vibe did not last very long though because it soon reverted to Type

So...I have a question, lovely Krusties (tho by asking, my 'American' is going to show, so go easy on me!πŸ˜‰).

How exactly does "selling stories" to redtops/tabloids etc work? I mean, how do they know when/if the seller is just making ish up for $? I understand the fact that exactly no one would make the mistake of thinking these papers are reputable, alas, STILL-it just seems all kinds of problematic with innumerable conflicts of interest, you know? Do you think they require proof? Thinking about this is proper doing my head in!

Thanks in advance for any light you may be able to shed on this burning curiosity o' mine 😘 (ETA specifically, it's wild she's managed to make a living this way)
"Selling stories" - just a few examples for you :-

* Tipping off the media where you are going to be at a certain date and time and why you are going to be there, ie a "date" with the latest The One, visiting terminally-ill mother, taking disabled son out to stuff his face with mountains of chips and carrot cakes, or just another "well-deserved 'oliday"
* Not caring what the media say about you as long as it brings in the cash
* Throwing the Ex-husbands and other victims under the bus in the Press to generate interest in ME!
* Telling the World's Biggest Lies to the media then backtracking by saying 'I nevva sed dat.....................Iss me mentawl 'elf wot dun it! I's innercint!"
* Using her children to generate income for herself

Its all quite apparent about Selling Stories when you take a brief trawl through the utter bollockfest on offer in the tabloid as regards skanky but once the floodgates are opened by someone brave enough to initiate it, the Media are going to have a field day with her. They hold lots of dirt undoubtedly but as his been stated previously, skanlky has moreorless told The Sun that if they go to town on her she'll attempt suicide and blame Them for it. Using the Media again you see :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They'd be even better for skank's needs if these 'items' were made out of the Barf Bum fizzy stuff;
Just imagine her face trying to walk around Tesco's to buy "15 carrot cakes fer 'Arv's weykeynd wiv me" LOL πŸ€ͺ😡

Wonky eyebrows though :)

Just LOVING all the split ends too. What a magnificent piece of equipment that is (if you really want to look like Worzel Gummidge)
View attachment 1169779

P looks more like AFP than skanky but even then she's more like her father than the pair of them combined.

I think we can all agree that in fact skanky remains the same ghastly creature inside now as she was back then

The Classier Vibe did not last very long though because it soon reverted to Type

"Selling stories" - just a few examples for you :-

* Tipping off the media where you are going to be at a certain date and time and why you are going to be there, ie a "date" with the latest The One, visiting terminally-ill mother, taking disabled son out to stuff his face with mountains of chips and carrot cakes, or just another "well-deserved 'oliday"
* Not caring what the media say about you as long as it brings in the cash
* Throwing the Ex-husbands and other victims under the bus in the Press to generate interest in ME!
* Telling the World's Biggest Lies to the media then backtracking by saying 'I nevva sed dat.....................Iss me mentawl 'elf wot dun it! I's innercint!"
* Using her children to generate income for herself

Its all quite apparent about Selling Stories when you take a brief trawl through the utter bollockfest on offer in the tabloid as regards skanky but once the floodgates are opened by someone brave enough to initiate it, the Media are going to have a field day with her. They hold lots of dirt undoubtedly but as his been stated previously, skanlky has moreorless told The Sun that if they go to town on her she'll attempt suicide and blame Them for it. Using the Media again you see :)
My OH thinks she has dirt on celebrities that visited the PlayBoy Mansion. I think the dirt might be celebrities who have Cocaine habbits.
Whoever it is surely they could have her charged with blackmail

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.